Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for Altcoins? - page 37. (Read 5719 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 106
March 28, 2018, 11:32:12 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

We are talking about more then -10% for a lot of coins: Charts
this is not ending for altcoin. only this is the time for altcoin for selection and survival. we will be good altcoin year will last and grow and altcoin that only standard will back off and scam. so it's time we choose the best altcoin. and wait it's high pump. believe me, because I have experienced in the year 2016.
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 11:19:19 AM
when many investors buy coins, the coins will rise again
Activity: 19
March 28, 2018, 11:02:32 AM
All Altcoins are in red. What causes this dump and does this mean that it's over for certain amount of Altcoins?

No, it is not the end. Altcoins and the whole market will rise soon like they did last year, so hodl
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
March 28, 2018, 10:54:31 AM
The crypto currency market almost always either grows or falls. Now it is in a phase of falling and stagnation. This is one of his usual states. For now, we can only say that such a state of the market is very protracted and it draws many into a pessimistic mood. Of course, it is not very pleasant to see when our coins are so low in price for so long. However, from time to time cryptovplat will bring us such unpleasant gifts. there's nothing you can do about it.
Yes, very many are very pisimistically adjusted after such a strong and prolonged fall. Even I was thinking about selling coins at a very low price, but I did not sell it. I understand people, it's very hard to watch how every day you lose money.
Activity: 3
March 27, 2018, 06:15:28 PM
Perhaps the beginning of the end of any altcoin that is not really working.  Perhaps the beginning of a future altcoin that does.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 26, 2018, 04:28:44 PM
They do not die, most likely on the contrary, by the summer everything will simply "come to life" for a new one! There will be a very good climb, this is certainly not 100% information, but based on the whole truth! So wait and see!
Activity: 1316
Merit: 108
March 26, 2018, 03:24:39 PM
The crypto currency market almost always either grows or falls. Now it is in a phase of falling and stagnation. This is one of his usual states. For now, we can only say that such a state of the market is very protracted and it draws many into a pessimistic mood. Of course, it is not very pleasant to see when our coins are so low in price for so long. However, from time to time cryptovplat will bring us such unpleasant gifts. there's nothing you can do about it.
Activity: 238
March 26, 2018, 02:25:41 PM
Presently here are many Altcoins are coming in the Crypto market with very good projects, the Alt coins which does not have good projects and proper management will collapse anytime. But the Altcoins which has good project and proper management can grow very fast in the crypto market.
Activity: 378
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
March 26, 2018, 11:59:50 AM

prices altcoin depend on btc prices, and the red market usually takes place at the beginning of the year, so do not worry
Activity: 224
March 26, 2018, 11:57:31 AM
Nope, it is not an end for Altcoins. It is just the begining of the Altcoins. People are using different type of altcoins to do meaningful things. Thus i think altcoins still have a long way to go.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Decentralized Transportation Solution
March 26, 2018, 01:19:48 AM

indeed at this time, all the coins are red. this is a sign that the coin is in a state of decline. and this makes the Bitcoin actors anxious. but do not worry it will not last long. to anticipate you just hold your coins until the market back up.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
March 26, 2018, 12:49:04 AM

Some altcoyins will not survive in the market. There will be a natural selection. And every kind of shitcoin will go to the furnace. The market will remain really worthwhile projects.
Definitely. Some of them are already dead and some are close to it, which is the reason why bittrex is even removing a lot of altcoins from their market presently. A time will come when we will end up having a sane environment than what we have now, with a lot of shit coins getting delisted from the good exchanges and probably getting to see how their fate ends up in the end but they obviously have no future, while those with real life products will end up lasting.

I just wonder, why would anyone consider this to be the end for altcoin just because of some drop in price ? There is no market, even outside cryptocurrency that does not experience corrections and huge downtrends like this, but the fact is that one should always know that the market that was once big before the correction will always recover and grow again.

Our bottom was far lower last year than what we are having now, and I wonder why people will be looking at the negative than the positive.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 01:22:12 PM
the market always fluctuates, You should not be too worried about the current situation. altcoins always existed and developed alongside Bitcoin.  Please ensure that you select altcoins good and hold them until the blue back
Yes, now all the coins are down, strong and weak. You just need to wait for a more favorable time. As soon as bitcoin begins to grow, then altcoins will begin to grow after it.
Activity: 420
March 25, 2018, 01:08:59 PM
No, you're not. All normal altcoins will be afloat for a long time. The other thing is that there may be problems, for example those that are now experiencing Ripple, but there is another situation.
Activity: 197
Merit: 100
March 25, 2018, 10:06:43 AM
the market always fluctuates, You should not be too worried about the current situation. altcoins always existed and developed alongside Bitcoin.  Please ensure that you select altcoins good and hold them until the blue back
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054
March 25, 2018, 09:44:17 AM
I think normal prices can happen in the near future, we've seen and understand the price of altcoin continues to decrease but not forever the market will die.
I do not believe altcoins is over but I think it will explode anytime just waiting for the time
Do not wait for explosion and do not think because everything is red, then the market has ended, this is a trend all the time, but it is always better to understand what you are holding and just stick with that.

Most people always expect so much from a coin and they get too greedy investing in the wrong ones without doing some research on the coin, but as long as you understand that you are investing in the right coin, just hold and forget whatever happens as long as you believe in the future prospect it has.
Activity: 295
March 22, 2018, 08:02:11 PM
No . Just a normal. For now it os good to buy altcoins. And hold then sell if the coin are pump.
Activity: 364
Merit: 21
March 22, 2018, 07:55:11 PM
The crypto market the most profitable but has huge risks. Always it is necessary to be ready to lose money.
In fact, there is no risk for long-term investment in bitcoin! Without full conviction about this fact one should not go into cryptocurrency!
Activity: 179
March 22, 2018, 05:58:28 PM
The crypto market the most profitable but has huge risks. Always it is necessary to be ready to lose money.

I don't think so that it is the end for Altcoins hence the beginning of its success. Struggling is the best way to reach your goals. That means altcoin is exerting it's best in order for it to survive in the very tight competition in the cryptocurrency world market. Yes, nothing last forever but as of now altcoin makes it forever.

I don't believe that this is the end of altcoin. In fact little by little its climbing in the chart again. I believe that nothing last but as I can see Altcoins struggling in order to stay longer in the cryptocurrency world market.
Activity: 154
March 22, 2018, 05:49:49 PM

I don't think so that it is the end for Altcoins hence the beginning of its success. Struggling is the best way to reach your goals. That means altcoin is exerting it's best in order for it to survive in the very tight competition in the cryptocurrency world market. Yes, nothing last forever but as of now altcoin makes it forever.
Pages:
Jump to: