Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end for bitcoins ? - page 2. (Read 3453 times)

Activity: 242
Merit: 100
“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”
April 12, 2018, 01:28:00 AM
Bitcoin will not end easily. Bitcoin value did go down at the beginning of this year. But this is not bitcoin end. This is a good chance for us to buy. Bitcoin will not be destroyed just because of FUD.
FUD only affects the panicked youngsters and eventually sells its bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 01:09:29 AM
Why everyone panic this much when something bad happening to price? Most of those people don't even using bitcoins but crying like an idiots everyday.
because they are still beginners in this crypto world. have not felt how price moves and how big investors to shake up the market. without sufficient experience in their investment world directly buy bitcoin. so when the price drops they immediately panic.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 12:43:50 AM
I do not believe. I think bitcoin will thrive in the future. However, the altcoins market will be under more government control and strict control. This bitcoin will also be affected. But I still believe bitcoin will grow.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 12:36:58 AM
I don’t think it is the end of Bitcoin. It is still gaining popularity each day and the community wouldn’t want Bitcoin to be dead. In fact, Japan announced to be the bitcoin capital of the world. This would attract Bitcoin investments and surely eminate hesitations against Bitcoin. bitcoin will not be dead.
Activity: 317
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 04:18:19 PM
i dont think so. bitcoins still will survive  Grin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 03:46:47 PM
Why everyone panic this much when something bad happening to price? Most of those people don't even using bitcoins but crying like an idiots everyday.
Activity: 132
April 11, 2018, 03:11:10 PM
No this is not the end of bitcoin,because bitcoin will never  been end.bitcoin is the one important  currency in the market.bitcoin never end.
Activity: 132
April 11, 2018, 08:02:10 AM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

What do you guys think about it ?

Bitcoin will never been end and I dont really believe the fake news because its not our intention here  which the truth was we are here to earn money and be wealthy.
Activity: 180
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 07:47:47 AM
Very recently I read an article , which assumed bitcoins to be exactly like the Dutch tulip mania , the Mississippi bubble and the south sea bubble.

The author of that article (which was published in the economic times ) said it's now time to move away from bitcoins , the market has ended and the sooner you forfeit the lesser will be your loss.

Bitcoin is one of the most important currencies in the Crypto market, and I find that many people are looking to engage in virtual currency investing but do not know how to start them, If there is a Bitcoin course for people who want to get involved in getting rich, it is good to grow.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
April 11, 2018, 07:35:51 AM
I think, bitcoin will continue to grow and will be many people who are interested in bitcoin, so I hope bitcoin will continue to exist and will still be the most profitable coin
Enjoy bitcoin and keep earning bitcoin because as long as there is a chance to earn bigger amount of bitcoin then we need to grab it because bitcoin will continue to exist for sure and if there will be bitcoin after 20 years then it will be so expensive so that is the time when we will earn the best profit that we can get from bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
April 11, 2018, 06:48:11 AM
I think, bitcoin will continue to grow and will be many people who are interested in bitcoin, so I hope bitcoin will continue to exist and will still be the most profitable coin
Activity: 205
April 11, 2018, 06:01:19 AM

There is a lot of bad information about bitcoin now but I do still believe in bitcoin. For me I just stay take the positive side and forget about those fake news.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
April 08, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

I do not think narrow first, because it's not necessarily like that, positive thinking first, because the fact also has not happened, if we think negative yes means we do not believe bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 08, 2018, 01:33:58 PM
For the past time I have been in crypto, I have noticed one common thing......all media is against bitcoin......since it's start been rewinding articles from 2011, and you will hardly find a positive talk about bitcoin which why I don't believe in their analysis, if people adopt it....bitcoin won't fall....not forgetting blockchain is a tremendous technology that helps in solving a couple of problems  I think will never dimish
Activity: 357
Merit: 12
April 08, 2018, 01:24:10 PM

I am not in favor in the said statement above. I don't think bitcoin is in the verge of destruction, ending rather. As a matter of fact, it is far from that situation for a reason that bitcoin is just starting to be more popularize, widespread, and going public. Another one, some governments are starting to promote it and studying if they will legalize it in their country so I guess bitcoin is not going nearer in the end. Just believe in here.
Activity: 31
April 08, 2018, 01:06:34 PM

Honestly, i dont think it is gonna be dead soon. The analysis charts of all currencies show the fluctuation of their value, which means the possibility of up and down trends is always seen. Because many economic and other related news can affect its price ,by the way dont forget that Bitcoin is still "child", it needs some developments and for sure it will definitely. But we need to be patient and wait till it proves much more about its technology, and then there you go, price will rise. Good luck.
Activity: 118
April 06, 2018, 07:43:05 PM

I have seen many similar comments in recent dates, and paradoxically none of these supposed experts have a recognized experience in cryptocurrencies and have only dedicated their lives to speculation in the centralized financial system that has prevailed so far. Therefore, these "declarations of death" lack a solid basis to gain credibility, and those who issue them have no authority to advise crypto enthusiasts about what we should do with our bitcoins.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 01:45:23 PM
That's just the opinion of some people who do not like bitcoin, if I remain confident in this bitcoin even though the current price is down again and this is a good time to invest a lot in bitcoin because when bitcoin price goes up we will get the profit so please do not too belief in negative elements distributed by irresponsible people.
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
April 03, 2018, 01:41:17 PM
Getting away from bitcoin has been proved a very wrong decision lots of times by now , and i think i don't have to remind anyone about people that gave away exorbitant amount of bitcoins thinking that they didn't worth shit , but are now fortunes !
People who think that bitcoin's career has ended are wrong on so many levels , and moving to any other crypto might feel the right decision for now , especially that new ones are coming with flashy features , yet the faith of the community is still in the OG of all coins !
The price will skyrocket again for sure , and is rather stabilized now compared to other cryptos .
Bitcoin is still young compared to other traditional fiat currencies , and it's community is yet to widen , as estimations tell that not more than 8% of the world knows about blockchain technology issued coins .
Activity: 1148
Merit: 432
April 02, 2018, 02:43:00 PM

Bitcoins will never end as long as there are people who are interested on investing, there are also speculations that bitcoins this year will reach $50k dollar per coin so keep on holding your coins till it reach the amount.
Yes people are investing more and more in bitcoin which is increasing the price of bitcoin very high, gradually bitcoin is taking the place of the most expensive currency in my country everyone know about the investment of bitcoin that how beneficial it is, and how easy it is to use, more people are now investing which is making the price high and increasing the age of bitcoin, market demand of bitcoin will increase this year may be more than 50k till the end of year 2018.
Prediction analysis can indeed be played here but certainty no one can answer. so we all should be able to think a bit realistically that this is a bit difficult
Pages:
Jump to: