Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 19. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 09:04:10 AM
This is certainly not the end of bitcoin. The whales actually want to make you dump and they are creating FUD news in the market and this makes weak hands to sell off. This is not the end of bitcoin. Hold your coins and do not be scared about the market.
Activity: 184
August 24, 2018, 08:58:43 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

You think the bitcoin is over but I and many others do not think so. The influx of bitcoin in the market is inevitable. The bitcoin price has been declining steadily since the beginning of the year but it is only a correction after rising so fast by the end of 2017. I still believe bitcoin and The value it brings to the community
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 08:43:16 AM
Now is not the best time to sell your assets. I think we need to wait a while and not panic.
Activity: 266
August 24, 2018, 08:38:43 AM
I think it's not the end of bitcoin we know that bitcoin price now is very low this is normal here in crypto currency world we need to be patient and wait because bitcoin is a good coin that's why I still believe in bitcoin
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
August 24, 2018, 03:21:09 AM
I would agree on anybody here saying that bitcoin is not dead yet. Even when the market was really bad it doesn't show us the real proof that bitcoin was dead. I am certain that the fall of the market may have been caused by many reasons like too much hype on investments, less actual usage and many other related events that causes the prices to pump up high during those period of sudden spike on prices. Though it was sinking to the bottom but we are certainly looking now at the real bottom where perhaps many are still holding on. Should all these investors sell their coins, then it might be in my own humble analysis that bitcoin will have a great restart until everything will be back to normal but probably will take so many years before it will totally regain itself.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
August 24, 2018, 03:07:32 AM
Definitely not. As a player in this space for about 2 years now I have seen the market in even a worse position than it is currently. One of the main attribute of the cryptospace is constant fluctuation of prices. Bitcoin is still alive as ever.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 24, 2018, 02:39:01 AM
The decrease in the price of the currency in the market - it is a regular general issue. When the price of bitcoin and eth reduces in the crypto market, almost all the altcoin prices are reduced. Now the crypto market has decreased much. You're now holding it. When the price increases, you'll be able to sell it. Is this the not end of bitcoin,because bitcoin all currency's father.
Activity: 949
Merit: 48
August 23, 2018, 10:25:19 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

In my opinion Bitcoin's price drop is only temporary from the beginning of 2018 to the present. But a few days ago the market showed more positive and prospects. I do not think Bitcoin will end and it will come back in the shortest time and the Altcoins will do the same.
I think it is not the end of bitcoin. We are only experiencing a huge dip that is why the price is now dropping. Maybe there are so many negative issue about bitcoin in the crypto feild. It is really amazing so then I believe that the end of bitcoin is not today or maybe it is not going to end due to its amazing price and demand.
Activity: 231
Merit: 100
August 23, 2018, 10:07:29 PM

In my opinion Bitcoin's price drop is only temporary from the beginning of 2018 to the present. But a few days ago the market showed more positive and prospects. I do not think Bitcoin will end and it will come back in the shortest time and the Altcoins will do the same.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
August 23, 2018, 09:23:32 PM
no, it is not I still believe bitcoin will bounce back even more aggressively maybe it will take some time and everything will be fine
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
August 23, 2018, 09:23:00 PM
indeed in the last 6 months, there have been no signs of an increase in crypto. everyone calls this the end of everything. but if you look more closely at the market, actually there are signs of a slight increase. and that is the hope for crypto can rise again to the moon.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
August 23, 2018, 09:17:19 PM
all we have to do now is to hold on
coins and waiting for the prices in the market to get even better, I'm sure the market will soon increase and the price of all coins goes up. In my opinion bitcoin is still alive, bitcoin won't die just because of the current price decline,
Activity: 700
Merit: 11
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
August 23, 2018, 09:11:08 PM
no there are no end word for bitcoin, we can see from the beginning of the bitcoin created there are many situation that makes the bitcoin is dropping and the price id very down, but bitcoin always can fight that situation and i think every bitcoin pass that situation bitcoin is become stronger than before
yeah, you're right.
even though the price of bitcoin is getting lower, it does not mean that bitcoin is said to be dead or over.
I'm very sure that bitcoin will last a long time.

i think this is the perfect time to collect more bitcoin.
rest assured, the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the future will recover.
Activity: 490
August 23, 2018, 09:05:11 PM
Crypto market is in dip but this is not the end of bitcoin,i think it is better to hold your btc until the price rises and stabilizes,btc will be back on its track in the coming months.
Activity: 6
August 23, 2018, 08:56:01 PM
I don't think it's the end of the line for bitcoin, because it's true that 2018 has been a low year for BTC, but when you look at coinmarketcap.com you can see that bitcoin has 53.3% of the total market, although its overall value has decreased, its share share has increased, which says that the rest of Altcoins still have to work hard to hope that one day they can displace bitcoin.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
August 23, 2018, 08:49:37 PM
Not because price is low it doesnt mean that it is the end of Bitcoin already. If you will check the use of Bitcoin it is really useful especially when it comes to transaction online it is fast and reliable comparing to what we use now using flat money. No one will be able to tell the future of Bitcoin but i bet in the future Bitcoin and other crypto will still be around.
Activity: 616
August 23, 2018, 08:41:13 PM
no there are no end word for bitcoin, we can see from the beginning of the bitcoin created there are many situation that makes the bitcoin is dropping and the price id very down, but bitcoin always can fight that situation and i think every bitcoin pass that situation bitcoin is become stronger than before
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1354
August 23, 2018, 08:25:06 PM
It is not. Bitcoin will not be die, Bitcoin is the future, it is the best project of blockchain technology, we are still in the stage of adoption, we still have time, it is normal to dump the price of Bitcoin because of lot price manipulation and lot of fake news spreading.
Activity: 573
Merit: 251
August 23, 2018, 07:57:12 PM
Many people say that bitcoin will end this year, but I'm optimistic that the future of bitcoin is still long and bright so I never worry when prices drop, I will buy as much as I can.
Activity: 218
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 07:54:57 PM

In my opinion, I still be using bitcoin because not all business has a stable price like in bitcoin there are times that the bitcoun has a low value because they are also coping to the season that the users are busy and there is no production in it. Bitcoin can had a high value if the users is productive in joining in the campaign or signature and posting in it.
Pages:
Jump to: