Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 22. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 12:35:39 AM
This not the end of bitcoin , this is just a normal happenning in the market, veteran bitcoin investors  knows already what to do during this  season, so they are about to adjust on how to cope up with this kind of events happenning in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 112
August 21, 2018, 12:29:33 AM
nope this is not the end of the bitcoin. it is normal in the market price to drop. and I think this is good opportunity to the investors to invest, lets just wait patiently and trust that the value of btc will increase again 😊
Activity: 23
August 20, 2018, 11:58:55 PM
That's the problem which is of a huge of people. In this situation of Bitcoin, nobody can guess the weird of Bitcoin in the future. Some people can continue to invest in Bitcoin, the others also withdraw out of this crypto market. So, what things you will choose? You should believe that your choice can impact on bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 10
https://streamies.io/
August 20, 2018, 11:58:27 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

I think you should be calm. The market went down and many traders became bankrupt. But we still have to hope the market will recover in the future. In addition, we need to look at the future market trend to accurately predict its direction. That is how to make money at this difficult time.
Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 11:57:00 PM
I see bitcoin will never end. Although its price is going down but many people still supposed that it is the actual time to invest in it. That's right!  This is a smart choice when you want to trade something in order to make benefits in your wallet. I hope, with many waiting from people, the market will be recover soon.
Activity: 5
August 20, 2018, 11:53:49 PM
Maybe, some government banned investing Bitcoin in their countries. This proved that Bitcoin is not looked up in somewhere.  Investing in Bitcoin is spending a lot of time  and money of many people. Besides, bitcoin is falling down sharply which makes more people withdraw out of this crypto market. Moreover, it will take risks if you invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 6
August 20, 2018, 11:52:09 PM
No way. Bitcoin never ends up. As far as I concerned, I supposed that Bitcoin is only in usual decline. The USD also can be decreased, can it ? Many people are look forward bitcoin to increase again and they will continue to invest.I think there is no reason why can make bitcoin in the end. Therefore, don't worry and be confident to wait a new bight future of bitcoin.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
August 20, 2018, 04:49:28 AM
The only sure option now is to wait and hope for the best. Soon we will get the news from the governments summit and then will be more visible what will happen with the cryptocurrency. So do not panic in advance, because this has already happened many times, soon everything should be restored, because investors also want to make a profit and they waiting for the best moment.
Activity: 30
August 20, 2018, 04:32:57 AM
That does not seem to be the end of Bitcoin as it will simply increase again in the end of the year. What we are experiencing in the last eight months is a revolution in the electronic money world. Better days are coming up with that certainty. Let's be optimistic about bitcoin
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
August 20, 2018, 03:14:40 AM
Even if it's really a tough situation for bitcoin to recover anytime soon, i still could not able to think that it's already the end of its Era because i believe that what's happening now is normal and that its history is going to repeat again
I think this is just a low point for bitcoin but not the end! it till has a long ways to go
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
The Exchange for EOS Community
August 20, 2018, 03:04:10 AM
Even if it's really a tough situation for bitcoin to recover anytime soon, i still could not able to think that it's already the end of its Era because i believe that what's happening now is normal and that its history is going to repeat again
Activity: 70
August 20, 2018, 02:40:21 AM
Im not sure about it, but i dont like to end of bitcoin because more people will help bitcoin for many reason, and its so popular now i dont believe that bitcoin will end dont panic because bitcoin is so nice and cool.
Activity: 31
August 20, 2018, 01:23:08 AM
because bitcoin doesn't have strong foundation yet. If bitcoin prove its value to the market and how easy the transaction is while using it, it may increase its legitimacy and they will have our trust to invest in that kind of investment.
Activity: 33
August 20, 2018, 12:39:32 AM
I do not believe because I believe that bitcoin will get the best moment, we will only wait for some time to come and that time will be awaited by everyone including me who has joined and hopefully it will be useful in the future for the family. and can be used as a source of income Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 25
August 20, 2018, 12:20:15 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

As i can see you are not long enough in this business and also not much informed about it.Make some researches about technology and markt and you will get your real answer
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 12:15:58 AM
I also fee discouraged now, since i have been into the cryptocurrency world o have not experienced such type of kong bear market, its just too much and we all still expecting it will come up soon.
Activity: 178
August 20, 2018, 12:12:32 AM
Don't be too pessimistic about the market. It's just a normal correction process. Let's wait and see if Bitcoin is still trusted by most people.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
August 20, 2018, 12:09:22 AM
For me, you are too afraid facing the market situation. Crypto market will be always unstable and no fixed rates for every coins. Bitcoin rate sometimes rises and goes down, it is unavoidable since no one can control the price. But if you can learn the market situation and take advantage by the unstable condition, it will be worth for you. If you can't do it, to take exit is the right option.

It seems like that, there is no doubt that the future of crypto will continue to improve so we have to be optimistic about the future of crypto, most people do not understand the risks so they are too scared because of the drop in prices.
Activity: 154
August 19, 2018, 11:36:15 PM

I dont want btc sideway at this price 6-7k. I was invest BTC at price 14k, I was losing more  Angry. I will hodl until I can get back my money. Hope the market will recover like 2017
Activity: 75
August 19, 2018, 11:14:31 PM

That's the problem with you guys. You just spend less than 2 years and you got lucky you didn't enter around 2013-2014 specially right after the Mt. Gox heist wherein the price plummeted for not just a few months, but for years. Now I want you to go and check this: (https://coinmarketcap.com/historical/20170813/). That's last year snapshot of bitcoin's price, as you can see its $4000. Now, check the current price, you see the difference? We are still on the positive year-to-year. So I really don't get why you keep on complaining about the price. I'm sure that you wanted to see the price goes up, new all-time-high. But this is a speculative market, the price can go up/down anytime. If you are bothered by this, then I think its better if you exit.

My worry is as time passes, awareness and adoption of crypto has increased, however the real economics has not started !! meaning as of today it is just crypto - some may suffix currency or coins or asset ..what not ! only demand and supply of willingness to just HOLD in wallet or Trading (for traders doesn;t matter what is underlying asset that they are trading, only price fluctuations matters) is driving prices on either sides mainly FUTURE CONTRACTS which is dangerous all most all !!

All major governments across globe have not opened up there banking system to trade-on with their respective fiat nor they have allowed to do commerce with goods and services , this means they have not accepted it yet as alternative to fiat currency for the commerce in respective countries nor regulated fully as revenue stream to governments. This is the greater concern for any person to hold crypto-asset(my assumption until I buy any goods or services instead of fiat) with conviction or belief that as probability of regulation outcome is either 0 or 1 and it is greater risk from the point of Investment which is in the quarter "out-of-control" as per theory.

Good indication for me to decide on status of cryptos - as No Body has tried to put light on the points of my worries !!! means it true that people are just holding in wallets, and looking for just price point of view for trading. No one is worried about regulatory aspects, so hodl with very HIGH RISK.... prepare for either 0 or 1 Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: