Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 23. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
August 19, 2018, 07:52:50 PM
No, this is not the end. Just wait for some time and hold your bitcoin. Soon market will recover and so does bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
August 19, 2018, 07:52:05 PM
Try to keep holding it, this way you will not experience any loss at all. By holding it for a long time, surely you will feel tremendous benefits in the future. Because, holding is a one on one successful property, IMO.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 07:51:04 PM
I think the price of bitcoin is showing its true value at the present time, the crypto fever last year has pushed up the bitcoin price so that people have the current bitcoin price psychology too low, but compared to the bitcoin price of 2-3 years ago the bitcoin price was still high, you are not too pessimistic about the current market,
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
August 19, 2018, 07:46:45 PM
now is not the end, because in the present time it is not the time for bitcoin to experience a high rise, we know from the graph that cryptocurrency usually increases at the end of the year
Activity: 168
August 19, 2018, 07:38:24 PM
Be patience buddy! If you dump your coin you will just contribute to the more decrease in price. Hold on for a little bit longer. Historical data is pointing fourth quarter of the year as the most profitable month for cryptocurrency.  I too, was afraid of the falls but I don't want my emotion to ruin my portfolio.
Activity: 90
August 19, 2018, 07:28:29 PM
we don't need to panic. this is only a normal decline, we are just waiting for the normal market to sell bitcoin
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
August 19, 2018, 07:25:23 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

Nope not the end of bitcoin droping is part of decentralized volatile fluctuations lets go back from the very beginning history of bitcoin value in the market ipcame from 2009 onwards is very cheaper but niw 6000& to 6500$ value not bad than before so stay strong do not scared yourself.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
August 19, 2018, 07:23:13 PM
We always experience and seen bitcoin in a decline price. When price drops people claim bitcoin to be dead. It does not mean the end for bitcoin. Although price happen to be down it will be skyrocket in time.
I do not think it will end and the bitcoin will disappear, you can see that bitcoin is always what people are aiming for in the future. Bitcoin has great benefits. All transactions are anonymous, absolute security, unlimited transaction volume and size, fast transaction speed. So we can all see that bitcoin prices can be reduced but will last.
Activity: 202
Merit: 1
August 19, 2018, 07:22:56 PM
if I think bitcoin will never end bro. especially with the current situation because the price is always falling. but instead we must be able to take the positive side, bro. like now is the time to buy ..
Activity: 404
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 07:19:14 PM
We always experience and seen bitcoin in a decline price. When price drops people claim bitcoin to be dead. It does not mean the end for bitcoin. Although price happen to be down it will be skyrocket in time.
Activity: 322
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 07:08:09 PM
in the trading world there are many people that want to makes people and trader panic to sell their bitcoin, with this situation they can get the bitcoin with low price and get the profit when the price of bitcoin come back to normal or rise up, if if the market chaos my advice is don't sell anything
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
August 19, 2018, 07:08:01 PM
Bitcoin has died approximately 308 times (and counting) already.

https://99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

The most recent death of bitcoin:

"Bitcoin is useless as a payment mechanism and ridiculous as a store of value. It will continue to fall, because there’s just no value there," former PayPal CEO Bill Harris told CNBC on Tuesday, August 14.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
August 19, 2018, 07:01:11 PM
this is not the end of bitcoin. definitely, bitcoin shall rise back. it is just a normal trend for a downward slope which every business experience. just wait exercise patience and see how it rises.
Yeah it's the end of bitcoin. It's normal in investing the price value is getting up and down all kinds of business have experienced like this. Be patient and calm to wait and don't lose hope cause one day yoi see bitcoin it will rise and shine and put smiles in your face.
Activity: 140
August 19, 2018, 06:49:48 PM
It isn't the end for bitcoin, it is just the beginning. Ups and downs of prices are a just normal thing in this crypto world. Like what had happened in bitcoin price few when it first hit $1000 then the price quickly begins to decline. Many investors suffered losses as the price plummeted to around $300 and it takes more than two years before it reached $1000 again. So this it. Let's just continue doing what we have started here in the crypto world.
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
August 19, 2018, 06:19:23 PM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

What the problem with this kind of people is that they are not that experienced here in bitcoin and get they have concluding something. If you have know how much bitcoin is way back, you can conclude or infer that we are actually still on a good value think that it is still a high value compare to the old days. Those experienced guys here will not react like how you react. They will think that these situations are normal and will end up soon which I think really is true. Try to search about the the graph of bitcoin's value on the last years and you will see the answer yourself.
copper member
Activity: 994
Merit: 4
August 19, 2018, 06:12:12 PM
This definitely isnt the end of bitcoin, bitcoin will rise again,this is the time to buy more. If you study the trend on bitcoin,you will sure scale through.so this is a wake up call for people to involve in owning atleast one bitcoin.
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
August 19, 2018, 06:10:27 PM

Considering the total market cap of bitcoin from 2013 to 2018, there has been a significant percentage of improvement. The price of bitcoin was expected to go down  within this year, this doesn't indicate the end of bitcoin. Bitcoin is here to stay...
Activity: 56
August 19, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
For me, you are too afraid facing the market situation. Crypto market will be always unstable and no fixed rates for every coins. Bitcoin rate sometimes rises and goes down, it is unavoidable since no one can control the price. But if you can learn the market situation and take advantage by the unstable condition, it will be worth for you. If you can't do it, to take exit is the right option.
Activity: 98
August 19, 2018, 05:16:38 PM
This is never the end of Bitcoin... If the price is dipping down now it does not mean it will never come up high once more. I think this is the right time for you to buy some coins for keeping.. if you already in possess of some coins, i will advice you hold onto them for as long as you can
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
August 19, 2018, 05:15:40 PM
For those of us who are really interested in the development of the great technology behind cryptocurrencies, the level of price that each of them can reach seems rather irrelevant, although many assume that it is vital to promote the flow of capital towards the market to promote their technological development.

Therefore, the fact that the prices of the vast majority of cryptocurrencies have suffered a major setback this year does not mean that this technology is not worthwhile or is doomed to disappear. The only ones who in fact should be concerned are those who entered the market looking for easy, quick and perhaps undeserved gains.
Pages:
Jump to: