Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the end of Bitcoin ? - page 21. (Read 4686 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 100
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
August 21, 2018, 05:00:23 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.
What should we do now hold or take a exit and wait for more drop ?

We need lot of patience in this kind of business or work, because market is not stable sometimes is good, sometimes is bad. Bitcoin will never end I believe bitcoin will recover and rock the crypto world again like last january. I suggest you need to hold and patiently wait until market become stable.
Activity: 113
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 04:57:02 AM
I would always choose to hold bitcoins. Besides, that could be the right thing to do. Imagine selling your bitcoin higher than the price you bought it before? That could be look more futile as you didn't earn profit and just accepted the fact that your account would turn into zero's.
Activity: 101
August 21, 2018, 04:52:54 AM
I have seen the crypto market for last 1 year and the last 6 months are not so good for BTC and Alts.
The total market cap is going down and price of BTC is pumping and dumping again and again.

bro, if you are a long-time person in this forum then surely you often see this topic, and 90% of people will advise you to keep bitcoin. maybe it's true but you have to be prepared for the reality that will be faced, so if you think that bitcoin is a short-term investment then you are wrong. bitcoin won't die it is absolute.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
August 21, 2018, 04:51:09 AM
this is not the end of bitcoin, bitcoin will never end and bitcoin is always moving and can provide huge profits from year to year bitcoin prices will always move up and down and you must be able to use it to be able to get a lot of profit from the circulation of bitcoin.
Activity: 182
August 21, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
Bitcoin is backed by a very innovative and reliable technology. And for anyone that understands Blockchain a bit, they understand that Bitcoin will surely bounce back and bitcoin can never end .
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
August 21, 2018, 04:40:15 AM
bitcoin will not die, even with fake news like that, just make bitcoin stronger and can not be stopped. the progress of time is very fast. bitcoin also so. Indian news blocking crypto currency is fake. they just want to drop the bitcoin. so they can buy at low prices. that's an old excuse to drop the price. because bitcoins run without rules like fiat currency.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170
August 21, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

Short trading is the solution for now rather than just being quiet and holding back too painful. everyone has a different way of thinking and knowledge, which is why I have short-term trading for several months. because large growth will not occur this year.
Activity: 266
Merit: 4
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
August 21, 2018, 04:38:31 AM

The smart is always making money out of Bitcoin irrespective of its price on the market. Don't be too greedy. Invest now, sell when there is a small increment. Repeat this over and over again and see your profit at the end of the month.
Activity: 812
Merit: 256
August 21, 2018, 04:35:34 AM
Many old mambers have seen this many many times so i don t think its end its just another step for crypto world ,and its start not end at all keep it up all is right.
Activity: 84
August 21, 2018, 04:31:59 AM
Why will you say that bitcoin can never end and I know the reason you are saying this because of situation of the market presently..To me if there is nothing like what is happening now I believe everyone will not value the crypto again because majority think about the the profit they want to make like 2017 but never thinking about the useful of this coins ESP bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
August 21, 2018, 04:20:45 AM
Bitcoin is far from dead but I think the spirit of innovation in certain countries is dying, along with the revolutionary spirit of decentralization. Most of the speculators who came into Bitcoin for the quick buck are the ones always panic selling after a good dose of FUD or some stupid ban or regulation that comes out of the arses of Governments and Banks, who as you can plainly see, are NOT on the side of the little person. We either need to wake up as a human race to remove the shackles of corporate slavery, or we have to kowtow down to every ugly decision our banks and governments make on behalf of lining their own pockets. Bitcoin for me was a symbol of freedom and innovation, but soon I think if the spirit of innovation and freedom wane, then Bitcoin MIGHT die off with it.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 270
August 21, 2018, 04:15:07 AM

this is not the end of bitcoin, but the end of your thinking is so panicked. This decline is not the first time in the history of the crypto market, bitcoin has experienced a greater degree of accident rate although it differs in terms of price values ​​for the time being. I think bitcoin will grow again next year
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 04:13:21 AM
I do not think so. bitcoin isn't over yet. because in my opinion, bitcoin is still much in demand and still developing well until now, even though bitcoin is currently falling in price but that doesn't mean bitcoin is over
right, the longer the bitcoin user gets more, and this is what keeps bitcoin alive. especially if government has legalized it in many countries, of course bitcoin will be a companion of money

even though in fact we don't need government hands Grin
bitcoin will stay alive if in our country if we still have internet connection.
Activity: 183
Merit: 2
August 21, 2018, 04:08:15 AM
BTC will not die. It could decrese its value at the level we might not want to see it, but it's really up to its time. So if you are scared to lose cost opportunity I understand you: it will not be stable for long if institution and fresh money won't come in.
I know what you are thinking: regulation was not the first thing when you first read the Satoshi White Paper, and the idea of open source and no-govs regulation was not an option.

But the thing has changed so many times and so fast the we are now in a situation that we need those if we wanna still talk about 10k $.
Activity: 19
August 21, 2018, 03:56:29 AM
This is certainly not the end of Bitcoin. I do not foresee an end at least for the next two or more years. I believe Bitcoin has seen this kinda "meltdown" quite a number of times before. And in the past, it always came back very strong. I think the same will be the case this time around. The last thing anyone really wants to do right now is panic. Bitcoin is backed by a very innovative and reliable technology. And for anyone that understands Blockchain a bit, they understand that Bitcoin will surely bounce back.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
August 21, 2018, 03:47:44 AM
I do not think so. bitcoin isn't over yet. because in my opinion, bitcoin is still much in demand and still developing well until now, even though bitcoin is currently falling in price but that doesn't mean bitcoin is over
right, the longer the bitcoin user gets more, and this is what keeps bitcoin alive. especially if government has legalized it in many countries, of course bitcoin will be a companion of money
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
August 21, 2018, 02:44:11 AM
We can all make the price of bitcoin and the alts rise again and take their respective positions. One way is by holding on tight so we don't sell cheap. I believe if most crypto enthusiasts decide to sell high, the price will eventually rise again.
Activity: 336
Merit: 20
August 21, 2018, 01:17:59 AM
This is not the end of bitcoin, this is just a normal thing in the crypto market. The price will rise up again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
August 21, 2018, 12:46:50 AM
i dont see any problem on bitcoin, but how can you say that bitcoin will ends. fall of the market price is just happening normal. sometimes price rise up but most of all price goes down.
Activity: 1021
Merit: 12
August 21, 2018, 12:43:00 AM

It is most suitable to this now is by day trading. Since most holders are just a lot of loss due to a correction with a very long time.
Pages:
Jump to: