Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 15. (Read 23706 times)

copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
December 23, 2018, 06:42:10 PM
I know this is an old post and you are not likely asking this question in light of the present Cryptocurrency price pump that is ongoing but the fact is that I think that the bull is gradually returning although it's taking it's sweet time
Activity: 571
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 06:29:10 PM
I still think that it is too early to start investing in cryptocurrencies and should wait at least until February. The growth of the cryptocurrency market in 2019 is expected, but it will not happen immediately.
Activity: 623
Merit: 11
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 05:59:37 PM
I think that we are on the verge of a bear market reversal. In the future, only growth will begin. I can only hope that my words will be true.
Activity: 250
Merit: 13
Dextrust.org #Defi
December 23, 2018, 04:53:15 PM
Because of the latest drops of price, peoples trust for bitcoin is not like before, for this reason, they couldn't invest at the right point. Whales won again.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 04:42:39 PM
1 week ago there were big chances for collect coins from lowest price of this year and most of them rised %20-50 in this week, I sold them and will wait another big dump for buying again.

Congratulations! The market's going on falling and rising, it means it's alive, so we'll be able to earn regardless of the general situation! I think the most difficult is over, and the long growth's ahead! Yay!
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 23, 2018, 04:12:17 PM
This is the right time to come back for crypto from my point of view the bear market is trying to overcome hardly since few days. So no need to think much just keep patience and buy more coin for selling with good profits when the market will turn out.
I also think that now is the perfect time to buy coins for a long time, without growth just will not do, so at least some profit you get
It is really a good time as market is not having too high price and normal one can afford it. So I think it’s best time to purchase later on price of bitcoin will rise too high and same as you I will be sad for not buying now. So I think  we have the opportunity to make our future bright and save something against rainy day with very small investment.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 5
December 23, 2018, 03:24:35 PM

Personally, I think that now cryptocurrency begins its rise in the new 2019 year. And in the new year we will have very interesting information that will pleasantly surprise us. Now everyone will be closely watching the crypto market. Also, cryptocurrency plays a big role for ICO projects. If the crypt has a weak price, then everything immediately stops and goes to the bottom. So the whole business which consists of digital technologies depends on cryptocurrency.
Activity: 378
December 23, 2018, 08:13:24 AM
I hope this positive trend would not last only for several days because we have been waiting for more than a year for the next bull run. It is a perfect time to reward all the holders that kept their coins for the last year.
Activity: 406
Merit: 158
December 23, 2018, 08:04:06 AM
1 week ago there were big chances for collect coins from lowest price of this year and most of them rised %20-50 in this week, I sold them and will wait another big dump for buying again.
Activity: 434
Merit: 1
December 23, 2018, 07:45:34 AM
This current market indicates a bull run, it is a massive bull run which can soar to reach the new ath back in the late of 2017.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 514
December 23, 2018, 07:18:50 AM
Crypto prices was a volatile in the market we have so much encounter falling of prices in previous months ago but i think this time i can see possibility of increasing the crypto currency prices in the market and i feel right now the recovery of the crypto prices.
Activity: 518
https://saturn.black
December 23, 2018, 07:11:26 AM
This is the right time to come back for crypto from my point of view the bear market is trying to overcome hardly since few days. So no need to think much just keep patience and buy more coin for selling with good profits when the market will turn out.
I also think that now is the perfect time to buy coins for a long time, without growth just will not do, so at least some profit you get
Activity: 196
December 23, 2018, 07:09:44 AM
Yes I think this is the time to raise the cryptocurrency and the bitcoin. since it saw bitcoin rise in the last month of 2018. this year was the worst for the cryptocurrency market because of its collapse but by the end of this year we are raising cryptocurrency.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 13
December 23, 2018, 06:16:03 AM
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 23, 2018, 05:20:00 AM
All cryptocurrency prices are determined by purchasing power, so I think investors will be willing to try to buy and save even if the crypto price drops.
Activity: 504
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
December 23, 2018, 05:13:53 AM
I dont think so, cos it needs time for people to realise the potential one more time after these speculations and back door games.
Activity: 1008
December 23, 2018, 05:08:09 AM
From a number of articles that I read about cryptocurrency predictions, there is indeed a mention that cryptocurrency will rise before Christmas and New Year, indeed it is true, cryptocurrency is indeed rising, but it is not explained until when it rises and whether it will drop again or not, and there some articles that mention that cryptocurrency will rise at the beginning of the new year, we just wait for the reality.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
December 23, 2018, 04:49:35 AM
It could be a good timing for entering to market again. Most of the projects under their deserved values so this is big chance for people who have cash and can do investment at these days, I also doing some investment at these days.
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 23, 2018, 04:45:01 AM
I am sure if the market will definitely increase again. Now if you enter the Bitcoin and Ethereum crypto market, it starts to show a very positive trend. It's better for us to start returning to the market and start investing because this is a good opportunity to buy coins.
Activity: 588
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 21, 2018, 02:49:57 AM
It can be said that the market is currently not stable, it is still in the same condition and there has been no improvement, to be able to return to its original state certainly requires time and we must be patient for this and still react wisely
Pages:
Jump to: