Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 14. (Read 23703 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 13
December 25, 2018, 04:15:40 AM
Looks like the Christmas pump is on it's way  .All pray to the mighty God that he will bless with a mega pump for the new year to make crypto investors year awesome again.
Thanks for being so positive, praying will really help us and we badly need it.
It's a pump but currently price is down, might be a correction but I hope price will again start to rally until we break that $5K.

Let's stay positive, we have been tested many times this year and yet we are still here, that means we are a solid believer.
Market can't always fall, so we will see the new bull run next year. Don't worry about lost money, just collect funds and invest during the bull market.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
December 25, 2018, 04:05:02 AM
Looks like the Christmas pump is on it's way  .All pray to the mighty God that he will bless with a mega pump for the new year to make crypto investors year awesome again.
Thanks for being so positive, praying will really help us and we badly need it.
It's a pump but currently price is down, might be a correction but I hope price will again start to rally until we break that $5K.

Let's stay positive, we have been tested many times this year and yet we are still here, that means we are a solid believer.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 25, 2018, 03:11:13 AM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
As you can see, even now after the same scenario, there has been a recession. Yes, it was nice to see and get a small profit, but for now all this is temporary. The bulls will not come before spring.
Activity: 910
Merit: 102
December 25, 2018, 03:05:11 AM
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

this is the comeback time for digital currencies. for those of you who have big funds, this is the best time for all of us to do our best for digital currency, especially for bitcoin and etherum. this is a chance.
Activity: 630
Merit: 11
NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter
December 25, 2018, 01:19:58 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 01:14:47 AM

We have to agree that now the prices of most reliable cryptocurrencies have fallen sharply. Unfortunately, this is a very dangerous and frightening situation for the entire crypto market. But there is no need to panic, in history this situation has already happened - and after a sharp fall, active price increases will be restored.
Activity: 378
December 24, 2018, 05:46:48 PM
to the end of this year will be a good time to go back on the market. Crypto start back up slowly though not showed great stepping. However, the results of which there are currently at least showed that Crypto does not expire and can still provide for if you want to survive and wait.

If the market starts growing at the very beginning of the year, don't forget to fix your profit. If it doesn't, we should wait as long as necessary. The capitalization will be nearly $300 billion, but we might see $1 trillion then!
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 04:29:01 AM
to the end of this year will be a good time to go back on the market. Crypto start back up slowly though not showed great stepping. However, the results of which there are currently at least showed that Crypto does not expire and can still provide for if you want to survive and wait.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
December 24, 2018, 04:23:03 AM
The growth of cryptocurrencies, which is happening now, pursues only one goal - to attract new investors (who will be "shaved" in the near future, since there are no pre-requisites for growth)
copper member
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
December 24, 2018, 04:13:26 AM
fasten your seatbelts it's going to moon Wink , I think every year this bull run always happens and BTC gains a new price high i hope it will break the 20K$ Grin this year
Activity: 1204
Merit: 500
December 24, 2018, 04:09:29 AM
I think we passed the bottom last week and from few days we are rising well, btc is above 4k dollar and altcoins bounced good, if marketcap continue to rise like this, this is good time for coming back to crypto.
well, i didn't come back when the price started to recover, even i didn't leave when the crypto price dropped. well, I think many do things like me. even when the price of bitcoin, or other altcoins drops, sometimes it becomes a golden opportunity to make a lot of profit for some people.
Activity: 392
December 24, 2018, 04:04:42 AM
I think we passed the bottom last week and from few days we are rising well, btc is above 4k dollar and altcoins bounced good, if marketcap continue to rise like this, this is good time for coming back to crypto.
Activity: 686
December 24, 2018, 03:58:13 AM
I still think that it is too early to start investing in cryptocurrencies and should wait at least until February. The growth of the cryptocurrency market in 2019 is expected, but it will not happen immediately.

If you keep waiting, the opportunity will not come to you forever. And when it's gone, you only have the option of joining when the price has started to rise when you miss them.
in investment, we must dare to speculate so that it is better to buy now than wait because the market is very unpredictable and a rapid increase can occur at any time. before it's too late to buy, it's better to buy now because buying later is very risky late.
so why should we procrastinate.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
December 24, 2018, 03:38:17 AM
I still think that it is too early to start investing in cryptocurrencies and should wait at least until February. The growth of the cryptocurrency market in 2019 is expected, but it will not happen immediately.
If you keep waiting, the opportunity will not come to you forever. And when it's gone, you only have the option of joining when the price has started to rise when you miss them.
That is why traders must dare to trade quickly for Stop Loss, so that if there are not too many losses, they will lose.
However, I also don't dare to trade now, the market is still Bearish!
Activity: 396
December 24, 2018, 03:32:45 AM

Activity: 910
December 23, 2018, 08:45:26 PM
I think this is really the time or the best time to come back in crypto due to the continuous growth that we are now experiencing some coin is start rising so I think it is now profitable if we stock or buy some potential coin and earn when we reach the profit limit. If we are going to see the market today it is all turn back to green from the long red. Maybe this is the start of bull run.
yeah, i hope it will continue to increase until it reaches the new ATH. i can't wait to be there when ATH happens, i hope next year is the time for the market to fully recover.

i think this is the last chance to buy coins at cheap prices, and wait for the next few months. we will party.  Grin Grin
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
December 23, 2018, 07:59:50 PM
Nobody sets a trap for anyone in the crypto market. Whatever you see in the market regarding the prices is just normal. Prices are always going to change from good to bad and vice-versa.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
December 23, 2018, 07:53:35 PM
I think this is really the time or the best time to come back in crypto due to the continuous growth that we are now experiencing some coin is start rising so I think it is now profitable if we stock or buy some potential coin and earn when we reach the profit limit. If we are going to see the market today it is all turn back to green from the long red. Maybe this is the start of bull run.
Activity: 476
December 23, 2018, 07:48:02 PM
After a year of bearish market I do not think that the bearish market will continue for years as we
had last time. I think that  in 2019  some regulations will be implemented finally, and the institutional
investors will join the market and that will be a trend changer.
Activity: 407
Merit: 14
Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds
December 23, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
I do not even think we have seen the bull yet because the increase in prices seem to be tentative presently, the best thing is to be patient and check if anything happens later.
Pages:
Jump to: