Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 24. (Read 23773 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 28, 2018, 04:14:50 AM
Certainly we hope for this that crypto will rise again and I believe in this, as soon as the end of the year and the beginning of the resurrection year from crypto will start even slowly
Activity: 311
November 28, 2018, 04:10:25 AM
The time has come and I hope we will see changes on the crypto currencies market pretty soon. There are a lot of amazing news for December-January and I have no doubts that the next bull run will happen at the beginning of 2019.
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
November 28, 2018, 04:06:12 AM
It is hundred percent sure that crypto will comeback in future but at present it will take time to recover in coming days or months. Correction time is very difficult for every one and every body think that it may go down more but wait for some good time.
although maybe there will still be some corrections but it is likely that at the beginning of the year it will be the beginning of an increase in crypto, although it will not increase rapidly but it can give us more enthusiasm. this condition will not last long because crypto is very volatile so there will definitely be another increase sooner or later.
yes, I also think so, the cryptocurrency will definitely increase again, even though market price correction will continue but the cryptocurrency has been widely trusted by everyone who uses it, so there is a possibility that price movements will increase again after declining market prices, and price movements will slowly improving
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
November 28, 2018, 01:27:50 AM
SOON ™ as the saying goes but not until we are in to the first Quarter of 2019 by my estimation. I think there will be a strong reversal in the prices of all the quality coins from late February early March of 2019 coinciding with a new Bull phase in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
November 28, 2018, 01:24:30 AM
Yes, the price dramatically drops down. I'm shocked. Although I understand that this all actions on strategy whales. And soon we will see a cunning market reversal and further recovery of the cryptocurrency.
This is not caused by the whales but the trends was making the price of crypto plunged a lot. The whales being panic caused by so many people are feeling confusing about what will be happening with the cryptocurrency in the future. It looks like the reversal trend has already happened again.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
November 28, 2018, 01:16:43 AM
And So far, there has never been any sign of a comeback for Cryptocurrency. This year is just too bad for Cryptocurrency and I don't think there will any change before  the  year runs out.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
November 27, 2018, 07:33:15 PM
If you study very well the crypto market from the beginning of the year till this moment, you will realize that there has been a specific pattern to the way of things; A dump, followed by some stability, then a little increase and then the next dump.
This cycle has been repeating itself too often and I don't think we have a comeback on our hands for cryptos right now.
We are still in a bear market.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
November 27, 2018, 04:50:39 PM
Crypto comeback is yet to come but not anytime soon.  I believe and know very well that this current dip in price is just for the big people to load their bags. Only those with few btc are selling because we are all waiting for something big
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
November 27, 2018, 04:48:02 PM
Yes, the price dramatically drops down. I'm shocked. Although I understand that this all actions on strategy whales. And soon we will see a cunning market reversal and further recovery of the cryptocurrency.

The main thing is that a reversal happens at least sometime. I'm more and more afraid of the price drop. What if we fall to 0?
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
November 27, 2018, 04:34:39 PM
I don't think there would be a comeback for crypto this year anymore, in my own opinion, this year is already gone, let's hope and believe crypto will make a good comeback next.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
November 27, 2018, 04:31:33 PM
I think that everyone would tell you that we are waiting this perfect time for crypto to come back for a long period of time and I hope now there is such moment...
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 04:23:33 PM
I don't read the predictions anymore because I think that crypto will start to grow only after it reaches the bottom line.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 03:50:38 PM
Now of course a great time to buy cryptocurrency , I think now you can buy more coins that are in a big drawdown , and if you are in the transaction and you can buy more !
Activity: 378
November 27, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
I don't think so. i think we will see the growth in Q1 2019. The Bakkt will be accepted and NASDAQ will start futures on bitcoin. These news are very important. After them crypto will start a new bullrun.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
November 27, 2018, 01:38:37 PM
to put of decision as preparing use with submission of funds and expends on potentials to returns with limit on nominal as profit on request with the manage of evaluation on appealing the different use of switches with the arrange of denomination.

Activity: 420
November 27, 2018, 01:35:51 PM
Activity: 1210
November 27, 2018, 01:33:22 PM
It is hundred percent sure that crypto will comeback in future but at present it will take time to recover in coming days or months. Correction time is very difficult for every one and every body think that it may go down more but wait for some good time.
although maybe there will still be some corrections but it is likely that at the beginning of the year it will be the beginning of an increase in crypto, although it will not increase rapidly but it can give us more enthusiasm. this condition will not last long because crypto is very volatile so there will definitely be another increase sooner or later.
Activity: 354
November 27, 2018, 01:13:34 PM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
I dont feel any signs of pumping right now. I hope it will pump as soon as possible so that I can sell my tokens in a good time especially its december near christmas. So many expenses and I need also money before the year ends. So that I can buy things that I need when its 2019. I hope so.
Activity: 350
November 27, 2018, 01:08:21 PM
Given the volatility of the market today. I just hope that it will gradually stabilize and recover again. Crypto has always been one of the leading trends in today's era because of its benefits. It creates employment opportunities for people around the world. Crypto will thrive in the future to match the speed of technology development today. Crypto market will comeback soon.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 12:36:12 PM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

I really hope so as I have been holding my cryptos for quite a while. But the trend in the market right now is so unpredictable that any moment we see rise and fall of crypto prices without warning. I hope we will see stability really soon.
Pages:
Jump to: