Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 25. (Read 23773 times)

copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 12:25:14 PM
It is hundred percent sure that crypto will comeback in future but at present it will take time to recover in coming days or months. Correction time is very difficult for every one and every body think that it may go down more but wait for some good time.
Activity: 361
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 12:23:18 PM
Last half a year was depressive enough for come back. I though every single week that bullish trend is coming, but i was wrong and now crypto destroyed my life.
Probably bearish market won't finish within a year...
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 12:08:51 PM
There are still some pressures and concerns about losses if bought at this price among new investors. We can not say a few hundred dollars pumping as a reversal signal, we need to wait a few days to actually find out what the market is trending right now. It is uncertain whether the market will move up from today's level, but it is almost certain that every good currency will lose 2-3 times a year compared to today's prices, so long-term investment they are a good buy.
Activity: 770
Merit: 9
November 27, 2018, 12:00:03 PM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

Zoom out and take a look at the wider vista in crypto for comparison.

Just the mere fact so many questions like this are being asked on these threads can mean only one thing:  THE BANKSTERS ARE WINNING THE BATTLE RIGHT NOW!

The masses have been squeezed from every angle for the last 40 years leaving very little left on the table for them to invest with and pull themselves out of the banker imposed slavery we all live under, despite crypto being the opportunity of a lifetime for anyone breathing right now.  Add to the fact the crypto markets are still very small compared to fiats ones, there is very little liquidity there for people to trade with.

This is a battle for the minds of the sheople.  The masses dictate the direction society moves in (not us early crypto adopters) and that's why the money-men spend so much time, effort, and money gaslighting them into a frenetic and chaotic mind set regarding cryptos.  They are easier to control that way and thus steer them away from crypto for just a little longer.

Just so you know the govs and corps are working around the clock to scare people away just a little longer, so they can perfect what they plan to roll out when the time is right.

Everyone's best option right now is to cast a wide net and accumulate as much and as many stacks as you can.  When it all shakes out, some will win and some will lose, but most early adopters will discover and see wealth differently after the shift.  Just be prepared.  When the masses start 'adopting' cryptos, it will start happening slowly, then suddenly all at once!
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 11:52:52 AM
There is a negative weather in the market. It also does not seem to be in a nice development. This year can be seen as a lost year.
Activity: 424
Merit: 108
November 27, 2018, 11:48:06 AM
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
I dont feel any signs that crypto will comeback at this time because as you can see the market is still in dump. Maybe the comeback for the crypto is next year. It doesnt matter as long as it is surely can happen. I will tale risks and wait for the right time that the market will recover. For the sake of my money and allowance.
Activity: 85
Merit: 0
November 27, 2018, 11:44:25 AM
If we look at the past pattern in cryptos rise and fall in prices, it would take a year or two before another bullish market recover from a bearish one. If the same pattern applies, then we should expect recovery end of next year.
copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 1
November 27, 2018, 11:42:11 AM
I still think we will see the market recovery. Maybe in a few years.

Historically the crypto market has always had hard corrections followed by higher highs, but no one knows what will happen.
Activity: 991
Merit: 500
November 27, 2018, 10:02:24 AM
You cannot conclude if some sets of people have actually taken all the good coins with them. There are still very good coins in the crypto space. It is how far that you search that will make you to see hidden gems. There are coins that i term as gems presently. Coins that are being backed up with frequent developments, whose team is very active. You can get into the dip at this time and get some good ones for yourself and wait for the time of bull run.

Yes the price are low today, investors can have a look and buy the coins and hold it for the upcoming year which will be profit for sure. Crypto market is already in the process of comeback. The value of BTC is less because of lot of investors taking money out of crypto in panic condition. But the growth will be going to happen and will see the value of BTC raises to 10K.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
November 27, 2018, 09:55:10 AM
Now in cryptography the most persistent holders knees start to shake, not to invest, think about how it is more profitable to sell and go in Fiat, maybe I'm wrong, maybe I thought so
Activity: 1218
Merit: 500
November 27, 2018, 09:52:38 AM
I personally don't believe that we touched the real bottom of the market capabilities, but you can start the short positions.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 103
November 27, 2018, 09:44:32 AM

Being a digital currency enthusiast, I think we should be optimistic, even though in the near future the price will go up and down, for me this is the right time to get back into the world of digital currency. now what we can do is invest to support the price of digital currencies.
Activity: 420
November 27, 2018, 09:28:59 AM
You cannot conclude if some sets of people have actually taken all the good coins with them. There are still very good coins in the crypto space. It is how far that you search that will make you to see hidden gems. There are coins that i term as gems presently. Coins that are being backed up with frequent developments, whose team is very active. You can get into the dip at this time and get some good ones for yourself and wait for the time of bull run.
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
November 27, 2018, 09:17:21 AM
Market is never stabile its impossible as always its goes to red or green and its very normal otherway it wouldnt be market about comeback i think yes its good time to invest.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
November 27, 2018, 09:14:15 AM
It is possible, if you have available funds, as well as reserve, in order to cover possible losses in the future. Now the market is very risky.
copper member
Activity: 280
CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM
November 27, 2018, 08:57:48 AM
The time has come and the upcoming news are awesome, but the prices are falling and falling. I hope within the next several months the whales will finally agree on the entering price and we will see a new wave of the bullish market.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
November 27, 2018, 01:44:13 AM
Thread opened July 04, 2018

Now we are November 26, 2018.

There is no comeback as you can see. Forget 2018 and 2019. Think about 2020 and 2021...

I seem to agree as I have already capitulated  Grin.
It may take 2-3 years to reach the Dec 2017 ATH of crypto.
But we can never really tell - WHEN!?!
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
November 27, 2018, 01:32:56 AM
I think that the cryptocurrency market may fall even lower. It seems to me that a good price for buying Bitcoin will be $ 3,000 per coin.
If anyone will wait for more longer for further drop in the price then they may lose the chance to buy now as in the coming week it is sure that the price of Bitcoin will boost high in value because of its listing on SIX exchange of Europe because of the Swiss ETF approval. If anyone want to invest in Bitcoin then the current time is the good time to buy now.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
November 26, 2018, 08:13:18 PM

I think there are no reasons left why the bitcoin will going to drop further, the FUD's and other issues are now being solved and the as we know, bitcoin is really strong that it can surpass every cryptocurrency. I think its time to rise up again, there is no risk to buy now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 17
November 26, 2018, 07:46:42 PM
You may well start to look for convenient levels and slowly start buying from them. I think this is one of the best times for that.
Pages:
Jump to: