Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 19. (Read 23773 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 04:36:11 PM
I would love to return to the cryptocurrency if I was completely confident that the market will begin to recover in the near future.
Activity: 448
December 11, 2018, 04:17:36 PM
Perhaps now it’s time to start investing in the most reliable coins. But I'm afraid to return to the cryptocurrency market at the moment.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
December 07, 2018, 07:03:10 PM
I don't really think it's yet time, for now i think things will continue to be going downwards until maybe the ending of January when bakt exchange will be launched and probably Feb when when SEC will make finally decision on bitcoin ETF
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY
December 07, 2018, 06:56:02 PM
I thought, this is a good time to go back to crypto to buy and start investing in crypto because the crypto price is still low and you have to wait for a long time to be able to get more profit
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
December 07, 2018, 06:52:53 PM
There is no definite answer, I and most people can only speculate and hope. This saturated market situation is very worrying, price movements are very slow and tend to decline. Although the price is quite slow and quite potential to be used as an investment, the direction of the movement is very difficult to predict, so it is quite risky.
Activity: 322
https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything
December 07, 2018, 06:02:02 PM
When the market recovers are not easily predictable. When this becomes green in some time don't immediately speculated that it became the market's recovery because it can make things worse when the wrong decision. until the end of this year even with no signs of recovery or bull run that many people expect.

Many experts predict the growth to $5-6k for 1 BTC and then another downfall. Others say we'll go to $2k and lower without the growth! I wonder what this downfall will be by the end of December?)
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 07, 2018, 07:57:41 AM
Prices in the market fall to a certain level then there is growth and when it starts I think that prices will be much higher than the historical maximum.
Activity: 490
December 07, 2018, 07:31:54 AM
Whole world have heard about btc. Even my mom now know what is bitcoin. News started to follow its price and even many talk shows on TV represents it. We are close to the turn...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 06:04:45 AM
For now it might be a comeback for crypto not yet. because crypto is in decline again what I see. This is very bad that happened to crypto this year. Maybe we will see crypto comeback at the beginning of 2019. It is only a prediction not a reference.
Activity: 200
December 07, 2018, 05:49:39 AM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

YES! That's right! This is the right time for a comeback to cryptocurrency because all coins is dumping and good to buy, because low price and then hold it for a year and then you will get a huge profit. But be wise on choosing coins, because some coins now is always dumping day by day.. Goodluck!
Activity: 251
Merit: 6
December 07, 2018, 03:35:51 AM
It is not easy to predict when the market will recover. I had wished the bullish at December but half December now it doesn't come. I think the current conditions of market now will not change next months, it means in 2019 the market will be still in bear trend.
Activity: 390
December 07, 2018, 03:31:04 AM
In the past two months the crypto price trend will continue to decline and this is the right time to comeback to crypto by buying more because of the low price and you can choose a lot of potential coins that will provide the best profit in the next few years
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 03:22:47 AM
do not easily believe with others because they are also the same is just speculators. When crypto is back again is uncertainty. and if it just keeps waiting for the time it arrives certainly just takes the money and owned. the current price is so bad and there is no sign of a definite increase, so do not easily believe the Green value.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 07, 2018, 02:33:27 AM
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
I don't think we can make two days as a reference for stability in the market today. I can't say the market is experiencing stability now, because many coins have decreased compared to the increase.
Activity: 364
December 07, 2018, 02:19:46 AM
The market is now falling and this situation will not change in the coming months. Therefore, buying cryptocurrency now does not make sense. I think that by the new year we will see the price of bitcoin 2000 or even lower. With altcoin the situation will be even worse.
copper member
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
December 07, 2018, 01:53:21 AM
I still believe that cryptocurrency will come back and bring a lot of good news for us. I still have a positive attitude about cryptocurrency. Everybody should have a positive attitude about cryptocurrency. I think our positive attitude and hard work will play a big role in returning the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 546
December 06, 2018, 11:36:07 PM
Now back to the crypto-coin market, which in my opinion is very good, you have to monitor price changes. Bitcoin and Ethereum the price is very low. And now it's the right time to reinvest. Although the crypto market for coins is very difficult to predict, the prices seen on the market are now very good for buying coins.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
December 06, 2018, 10:55:03 PM
When the market recovers are not easily predictable. When this becomes green in some time don't immediately speculated that it became the market's recovery because it can make things worse when the wrong decision. until the end of this year even with no signs of recovery or bull run that many people expect.
Activity: 420
December 06, 2018, 10:29:58 PM
Yes, it seems that indeed the time for crypto will rise slowly, indeed the market conditions are still going up and down, but of course futures will recover even though it's not as good as 2017 yesterday
Activity: 826
Merit: 258
December 06, 2018, 10:26:47 PM
Sadly, up until today, the market does seems to be red. It still keep on fluctuating up and down at the current moment.
I hope it will recover soon.
Pages:
Jump to: