Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 20. (Read 23755 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 06, 2018, 10:18:07 PM
You have opened topic at july and there were no opportunities like now so if you have cash still, you can consider investing again and comeback to crypto. I also think buying btc from 3400-3500 dollar soon.

If bitcoin falls to such a price, then it can go even lower. Do not rush to make an investment on all your money. Perhaps in the future you can buy it at a price even cheaper.
You right, what I'm afraid of is the fear and massive panic that happens so that when the price of bitcoin goes down, it will make a sequential effect if many investors panic, I hope many invetsors can be strong and stay calm when that happens
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
December 06, 2018, 10:12:46 PM
I think the downtrend still occur but the market will go into uptrend after the downtrend stop. I think this the time to come back into crypto and buy the dip now and sell it later after the market goes up. That's just my opinion. cmiiw
Activity: 1652
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
December 06, 2018, 08:28:05 PM
it looks like the up and down trend will still run, but there will no longer be a deep decline. at the beginning of December, the crypto market began to improve, and this was everyone's expectation that a bull run would soon occur.
Activity: 784
Merit: 112
December 06, 2018, 08:13:57 PM
Most of the people are they gonna expecting the come back for the crypto was in the month of december just like what happen in the previous year in 2017 that crypto was going up sharply in the market so i am also expecting it will happen again in december.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
December 06, 2018, 07:48:40 PM
It gives me a certain pleasure to observe how people disembark from a train called the crypto market. Attendance of the forum falls, many leave the bounty. But I think that the train continues to go smoothly, which means that someone will have to jump into it on the go. And who knows what speed he will pick up next time.
You are right, many people have lost hope and sell all their coins in order to quickly forget about crypto-currencies. In this market and in this forum, the most persistent people will remain who believe in the future of crypto-currencies in spite of everything.

Well I think there will be no bull run this year, it will be difficult for the market to recover because the certain happenings in the world of crypto currency , Maybe next year 2019 there will a comeback on the prices, I'm still holding my funds.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 07:19:12 PM
wow, LPC and LGS just made on hell of a comeback. but a little to fast I think. probably will go down tommorow. but I think this might be the beginning of another roller coaster ride on their prices, at least I hope so, hehe Smiley
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
December 06, 2018, 07:14:03 PM
I made some research and want to know what's doy you think of  Precium opportunity for long life?

https://www.precium.io/
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 06, 2018, 07:13:02 PM
Those people who live cryptoworld have a chance a gain to back here in cryptoworld because you can buy more coins with the value is mich lower compared when you bought last few months or last year. It is good for you and for cryptoworld if you back so it will recover.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
December 06, 2018, 07:10:32 PM
Back in the June / July was the only time the market experience a little growth, but since then, it has been going downwards trend but I believe that it will make a comeback hopeful by next year with the launching of many bitcoin futures.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 06:40:21 PM
I mention a big trap. This bad market is full of pitfalls, the price changes are very extreme, even a good analysis will miss because of extreme volality. Be careful when making decisions, don't be affected by FUD. Do with your own risk.
Activity: 392
December 06, 2018, 06:03:20 PM
I hope this is the perfect time to come back with new investment. I also hope that soon the market will recover
yes you are right this is a perfect time for investment indeed an dyou may kbow this as you see a lot of new projects
Activity: 224
December 06, 2018, 06:03:04 PM
I don't see any other options how to earn money with investments better than crytpo so I will keep investing and watching for the maret condition everyday
Activity: 392
December 06, 2018, 06:02:42 PM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
you should not hzve left this pshere at the first place as there are amny good things happenjng uere right jnow
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
December 06, 2018, 06:01:26 PM
I hope this is the perfect time to come back with new investment. I also hope that soon the market will recover
Activity: 448
Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico
December 06, 2018, 05:51:48 PM
Now I am afraid to buy coins for long-term storage. I think the market may sink even lower. I took a wait.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 05:21:59 PM
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market

It's surprising that every consolidation that has happened always turns out to be in favour of further bearish price movement. The reverse should be the case. I hope this happens soon.
Activity: 367
December 06, 2018, 03:25:35 PM
I did not leave here, but to invest again, I would not. Think about it, the range of movement of cryptocurrencies this year is one-only down.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
December 04, 2018, 03:48:16 PM
You have opened topic at july and there were no opportunities like now so if you have cash still, you can consider investing again and comeback to crypto. I also think buying btc from 3400-3500 dollar soon.

If bitcoin falls to such a price, then it can go even lower. Do not rush to make an investment on all your money. Perhaps in the future you can buy it at a price even cheaper.
Activity: 317
December 04, 2018, 01:07:51 AM
People react differently to the movement of the market down, someone grabs his head and starts to panic, someone carefully and calmly develops its strategy and acts systematically, but everyone understands and hopes for the development of cryptocurrency, perhaps still all in front.
Activity: 644
December 04, 2018, 12:56:43 AM
This is a very natural thing in the world of crypto coin trading. Prices sometimes also have to go down because when the prices below there are already many people who will buy and invest. And this condition has now happened and many people have also bought coins. They believe that the price of coins at the end of this year will increase.
Pages:
Jump to: