Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 28. (Read 23706 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
November 24, 2018, 07:22:01 PM
Crypto is on a downtrend spiral and has still not reached the bottom. New investors are needed to the market
to reverse this negative trend and enable the market to recover. At the moment panic sellers prevail.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 100
Vave.com
November 24, 2018, 07:10:08 PM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

and I don't know for sure, but hopefully this is good news for crypto prices to start stabilizing again
we just pray and see the developments. and this is a little by little green light for crypto prices
Activity: 560
November 24, 2018, 07:06:45 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market may fall even lower. It seems to me that a good price for buying Bitcoin will be $ 3,000 per coin.
I also think that the cryptocurrency market will still fall down, but the price of Bitcoin is unlikely to fall so low, since miners are already working almost at the cost price. I think 3400 is the lowest limit for Bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 38
November 24, 2018, 06:51:29 PM
I also hope we have reached the bottom, but potentially the market cap can continue to fall again ... this bearish phase is really endless  Embarrassed
Activity: 182
November 24, 2018, 06:49:13 PM
I don't see how this situation could be stabilazed right now( Price is not raising and what should we do with all our coins now?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 06:41:33 PM
many say that bullrun would be this december or in the next year, we never know because cryptocurrency is full.of surprises.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
November 24, 2018, 06:40:14 PM
Let's put it this way, this shpuld be the time of recovery that many people have expected but it seems to be not. This year might really be a bad year for cryptos because even if this year is already ending, the market still is showing no signs of positivity right from the start of this year which is the total opposite of what happened last year. Many people are now losing huge profit and they cannot do something about it but to hold.
Activity: 439
November 24, 2018, 06:34:19 PM
The crypto market has given us the opportunity to invest in crypto again while prices are very low. This is especially good for those who did not have time to begin until 2017.
Activity: 924
Merit: 15
November 24, 2018, 06:16:14 PM
you guys are like those stupids that stand in front of a Tsunami thinking the tsunami will stop and nothing will happen. This tsunami will erase all of you from this world.

you are witnessing the end of crypto.
Activity: 156
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 06:12:28 PM
Crypto has not yet comeback due to the fact that the market situation is currently unbearable because the market is getting worsen day by day .
Activity: 201
November 24, 2018, 06:09:47 PM
the market is very bad at the moment but I am of the belief that things will get back to better in the long run. There will always be a comback time
Activity: 336
November 24, 2018, 05:23:08 PM
I want a little time to pass and the cryptocurrency will develop further, the market correction will end and the money invested in the coins will bring success to all of us)))
Activity: 420
November 24, 2018, 05:17:33 PM
I think that the cryptocurrency market may fall even lower. It seems to me that a good price for buying Bitcoin will be $ 3,000 per coin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
November 24, 2018, 05:03:55 PM
Well, to invest in cryptocurrency, I think you can always, now most of the coins fell very much and buy something very promising !
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
November 24, 2018, 03:54:41 PM
this question is very actual now, when will be comeback? many opinions was about raising all currencies in the end of the year, but we dont see it unfortunatelly
Activity: 658
November 24, 2018, 02:32:33 PM
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
Sure this is the perfect time to comeback in crypto and you will get a huge profit if you buy coins in this dip situation. I believe this is just market manipulation and market will recover soon and every december bull run always come, dont forget about that.
Activity: 728
November 24, 2018, 02:28:30 PM
yes. in todays price, we can enter the market with a descent price hodl it up for two years it would grow a lot. we should take the risk to enter the market now or else the whales will make its way to accumulate more

That's why we have to be smart and also wise crypto currency players. Maybe it is true that there are some crypto currency players who make big traps to make the market good but it turns out that they only aim to enrich themselves with potential coins. That's what is often given the name market manipulation. We must be careful about this situation. we must have a strong analysis and also a smart but beautiful playing strategy. We must be careful with market manipulation because this is very dangerous. This situation is very devastating to the market. To attack and deter people who manipulate this market, we cannot play on the market alone. We can work together with our friends in arms in the crypto currency to set up a strategy against these manipulators.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 24, 2018, 02:17:06 PM
After this last week it is hard to see any comeback in the near future. That support line has held for months, and now has vanished. SOme very interesting weeks ahead
Activity: 84
November 24, 2018, 02:03:08 PM
The return of crypto market is expected to come in December next month. This is what the investor believes.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
November 24, 2018, 01:46:29 PM
The bad market has made coins to go down and this would continue for a while before its reversed. This would be the worst market situation since a long while now
Pages:
Jump to: