Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time for a comeback for crypto? - page 29. (Read 23706 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 01:44:25 PM
A comeback. When did it go away?
As for the price of btc, not to be pessimistic but I think and hope it will go down even further before it bounces back up again.
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
November 24, 2018, 01:35:11 PM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone
yes. in todays price, we can enter the market with a descent price hodl it up for two years it would grow a lot. we should take the risk to enter the market now or else the whales will make its way to accumulate more
copper member
Activity: 168
November 24, 2018, 01:35:06 PM
The market has always been up and down for a while now and if it stable for a while that should not be surprised to us as that might be a step to move down or up.
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 24, 2018, 01:22:11 PM
Unfortunately, there won't be any comeback for crypto this year.
In order for there to be even small comeback, like BTC hitting 10k or something,
That means btc would have to rise 130% in just three to four weeks.

Of course, crazier things have happened in crypto, but a sudden huge spike would be bad news for everyone.
That rise would not be sustainable and there will be yet another crash come feb 2019.
This time most likely going even farther down then this year.

So, actually, we should be hoping for steady growth throughout 2019.
Although we all want it to jump up again, it is in the best interest for all for steady growth.
Activity: 14
November 24, 2018, 01:18:02 PM
Guys, advise good ICO's, please
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
November 24, 2018, 12:16:06 PM
I think we need patience and faith that the bull market will bring us the expected reward.
Good Luck!)
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
November 24, 2018, 12:10:33 PM
Sometimes one might just need to wait more to see if there will be any change. Which is why patience is one of the most needed virtue in the crypto space. Then while investing, also bear in mind that anything can happen, which might be either a surge or a dump. So, do your research before investing and invest wisely. Then always remember to invest that which you can afford to lose.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
November 24, 2018, 10:22:52 AM
You think correctly, now is a good time, but now it’s also a very terrible time, as there are a lot of scam projects on the market that today look like really normal projects that work and promise to continue working.
Activity: 407
Merit: 2
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
November 24, 2018, 10:17:33 AM
the crypto market lost a very large volume, and there were still many sell-offs that caused the price to continue to decline, so I doubt if crypto will rise soon
agree, crypto market drops very drastically it won't be easy to get up for crypto, maybe it will take 1 or 2 years until the crypto is fully recovered
Activity: 476
November 24, 2018, 09:35:55 AM
the crypto market lost a very large volume, and there were still many sell-offs that caused the price to continue to decline, so I doubt if crypto will rise soon
November 24, 2018, 09:34:58 AM
I'm tired of such hills
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 09:11:16 AM
We've seen coins goes down, and up in the market,
but since the last two days crypto stabilized,
are we going to see the coins upward or this is just a big trap for us
while rich names gathers all the good coins and left us with shitcoins in the market
what are your calls for this one i hope we share knowledges for everyone

my record for crypto this year has undergone many corrections, and this can happen next month. later this year the market was so turbulent especially after a hard bch fork. the growth signal is not visible and I just suggest waiting before you do speculation
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 24, 2018, 09:03:09 AM
It is difficult to predict what will happen next. Many believed that the price of $ 6,000 for bitcoin was minimal, but we saw a further drop. But I think that lower than now cryptocurrency will not fall.
I do not think so, the fall of the market will continue. In the future, bitcoin and existing coins will remain, but what will happen to the ico is not clear.
November 24, 2018, 08:59:51 AM
It is difficult to predict what will happen next. Many believed that the price of $ 6,000 for bitcoin was minimal, but we saw a further drop. But I think that lower than now cryptocurrency will not fall.
November 24, 2018, 08:53:08 AM
On that market, I would not sell anything
copper member
November 24, 2018, 08:46:35 AM
The crypto will come but now where crypto stand it will have to start over again to realize its importance to people or to financial market and to international govt. It's new financial inclusion and it has to show its utility for people to accept it
November 24, 2018, 08:45:47 AM
Just HOLD
copper member
Activity: 224
November 24, 2018, 08:39:29 AM
The time has come, but there is still no hope left for this year. The bullish market will come and I have no doubts that this is going to happen. But the question is, how long people would be able to wait for the next green market?
Activity: 546
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
November 23, 2018, 05:23:09 PM
I don't know about the others, but for me it is the perfect time to buy more crypto again, hoping for bulls
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
November 23, 2018, 05:17:47 PM
Not yet, but I am waiting for come back!
At the same time I am glad for such decrease because it is opportunity for me to fill up my bags with cheap alts and btc and to repeat sucess of 2017 year.

Never return for the comeback of the market before you buy back.
Make your earning spread better. if you will buy at the higher phase then you cannot maximize the profit.
A real smart in cryptocurrency are the one who study the market and situation and buy at low before the rise starts.

When I bought in February 2017, I thought I was buying at the bottom. When I bought in May 2017, I also thought so. How to determine - is it the bottom or still have to wait?
Pages:
Jump to: