Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 10. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
December 17, 2017, 01:38:01 AM
I think now is the best time to buy because the price of the bitcoin now is only the begining many big investors invest their money so that the way that the bitcoin will rise into unexpected price so what are you waiting for? Just buy bitcoins now and hold until the end
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
December 17, 2017, 01:01:07 AM
This time now is also a best time to HODL
Activity: 233
December 17, 2017, 12:08:23 AM
You can expect a 10 - 15 % roi if everything continues the current trend

Maybe it is not yet time to buy bitcoin especially if it is very expensive nowadays.  But we also don't know if when will be the rollback of the bitcoin price and if we will just keep on waiting for it, we might lose the chance of having a good profit because time is gold and it should notbe wasted for noting.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 08:31:24 PM
It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.

There are so many people againts segwit and many people too support segwit. I dont know why.
In this case, i will say this is good time to buy since the bitcoin price more stable now but always notice that we have to buy at lowest possible.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 06:28:31 PM
You can expect a 10 - 15 % roi if everything continues the current trend
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
December 16, 2017, 06:26:58 PM
Everyday is another day to buy bitcoin. Why? Bitcoin you buy today will not be the same value tommorow. Bitcoin in the next medium to long term is projected to be on upward trajectory in price.
Yes that is a correct point for the investors who are curious about their investment in bitcoin in current time. I also often prefer everytime as a good time for the investors to buy bitcoin with as many capital as they can because I know that in the coming time the price will increase and the investor will earn the profit.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
December 16, 2017, 04:18:53 PM
I think buying should be done during the price will dump and it is really advisable to make or do buying on that price status because buying bitcoin in a high price is really lije putting your capital at risk

Yes. The majority of the people however don't have the balls to buy at times when the market is being dumped down. People gain confidence during an increase, which will then give them more incentive to start buying, even if that means they end up buying at peak levels, which mostly they don't even realize. In current market circumstances where the price only seems to go up, they might actually be rewarded for their noobish investment behavior, but that is only the case if they don't sell in panic during the wild fluctuations we see happen nowadays. I think, that, for basically all newbies is the most important reason they lose out. At some point those with enough brain capacity will learn from their mistakes, and those who don't, well, will keep making the same mistake.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
December 16, 2017, 03:55:33 PM
Right now btc is $17, 625. I think it is not the right time yo buy btc. Wait for its price ti stabilize.
The prices of bitcoin are on the higher side but still it has the potential to sustain in the market. On the basis of its performance it cannot be rule out that its prices will not go up in the market once again in the market. Those investors who are investing for long term should not hesitate to buy bitcoin as it is the currency of the future which will defiantly give profit to its investors so you can buy bitcoin any time.

If you're a believer of bitcoin to see $25,000 this year, you can buy it without doubts in your mind. If this happens, you be satisfied as a result.
I think buying should be done during the price will dump and it is really advisable to make or do buying on that price status because buying bitcoin in a high price is really lije putting your capital at risk because anytime price may change without a prior notice to the public and it is getting harder for you to gain profit because you put up a  big capital if you do buying during high price and we  really need to have patience and make a long time of waiting.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
December 16, 2017, 02:43:34 PM
Right now btc is $17, 625. I think it is not the right time yo buy btc. Wait for its price ti stabilize.
The prices of bitcoin are on the higher side but still it has the potential to sustain in the market. On the basis of its performance it cannot be rule out that its prices will not go up in the market once again in the market. Those investors who are investing for long term should not hesitate to buy bitcoin as it is the currency of the future which will defiantly give profit to its investors so you can buy bitcoin any time.

If you're a believer of bitcoin to see $25,000 this year, you can buy it without doubts in your mind. If this happens, you be satisfied as a result.
Activity: 32
December 16, 2017, 02:30:11 PM
The best time to buy BTC in my opinion is right before the CME launch on 18th December.
There is obviously an example of CBOE futures launch on 10th December, when Bitcoin made one of the largest growth in % in 5 minutes time, I think the same will happen upon CME launch. I have a quick video proving my point, would be glad to hear your feedback:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsR9N-TDBWM
Activity: 742
December 16, 2017, 10:50:01 AM
Now a days many people start his business with bitcoin and I’m already buy and sell bitcoin and never stop buying when Market pump and when market dump . If someone want to buy bitcoin they can buy in a no doubt because bitcoin is a World best coin.
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
December 16, 2017, 05:55:56 AM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

I do not think so, because the value of bitcoins are on top of their league this time so buying bitcoins will be a wrong decision for me because bitcoins are gonna fall down so gard as statistics said they are like a bubble that after getting bigger they will explode and will go back to a small price. This is the right time to sell your bitcoins to make profit from it because of the hygh value and a lot of people will buy that because of the high demand of bitcoins it is popular and the value are getting high because of the people who are buying it  so sellinng them will be much more safe.

So,do you think $17K is the maximum value for bitcoin,I think it is just the beginning still bitcoin will go long way then we can discuss it will explode or not but now it looks to increase only.Maybe we can expect a little price dump after the fork but I don't think bitcoin will burst.If you think like that then you just cash out but it is not the right time to sell it is just right time to buy bitcoin.
You said some economist said bitcoin will burst at high price,do you know some of other predictions from experts said bitcoin will hit $1M so these all are just predictions so no one know when it price go up and down so we need to make our investment long term to get profit from it.
Dear don`t you thing business is all about taking risk. If you have to make good profit you have to take a little risk. One thing more you’re thought is right but only in the worst case and are you sure that bitcoin has reached to its peak value? I don`t think so, what I think bit coin value has start climbing now and it will go further more it is not the peak ,so it is the best time to invest in bit coin right now..
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
December 15, 2017, 06:20:03 PM
I think the time to buy Bitcoin isn't now because it's on the top price . Wait till the bottom price , sure it will be 11k$ and you can all it Bitcoin.
Time to buy bitcoin is when the price is low, but if you wait you are lossing your time because the price of bitcoin is going high and high each day. If you have the opportunity now grab it i  know you will gain more profit and it is also good for the investors.

Many people think that you are too late to buy Bitcoin because the quality of Bitcoin has increased even more. But I do not think so, Because Bitcoin's values ​​are increasing all the time and in the future it will grow further. Sometimes the prices of bitcoin decrease Then you can buy it
I will also like to second your thought just because of the reason you have explained. There is no doubt in this fact that bitcoin has increased in value over time and that too drastically. There are so many people who are rich now just because of bitcoin. As far as being late about investing into bitcoin is concerned, no one is ever late for turning to light form darkness and same is the case with bitcoin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 503
December 15, 2017, 09:14:39 AM
Activity: 518
December 15, 2017, 07:57:22 AM
Everyday is another day to buy bitcoin. Why? Bitcoin you buy today will not be the same value tommorow. Bitcoin in the next medium to long term is projected to be on upward trajectory in price.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
December 15, 2017, 07:48:44 AM

I would dare to buy more bitcoins investing more money into it. I am sure bitcoin would earn me more money after few months. Now, its the best time to sell as well as buy more altcoins along with bitcoins. All altcoins are really growing up as more investors have started investing in altcoins as well as in bitcoin.
Activity: 62
December 15, 2017, 07:11:36 AM
If buying as a trader (selling as soon as your target is achieved), just make sure you don't catch a falling knife when buying the dips. Manage your losses.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 605
December 15, 2017, 07:08:41 AM
I did not think it was the right time to buy Bitcoin.
Due to the huge amount of Bitcoin now it is good to buy altcoin.
I think there is no any risk in buying bitcoin as the bitcoin has the potential to sustain in the market. One can buy without any concern because it is predicted that it will rise again as compare to other coins. There should be no concern for those who are purchasing for holding bitcoin for longer term as more people are attracting to purchase bitcoin as investors are getting profit from it and as for as day traders are concerned they are advised to monitor market properly to get profit in their business.
Activity: 266
December 14, 2017, 11:05:45 PM
For me, anytime is the best time to buy bitcoin. If you want to buy now, then go ahead. If there's a price dip, then you're quite lucky. It is best to ride the bitcoin train while you still can. Because no one knows exactly what is going to happen in the future. Maybe the higher ups or the whales know something. But for us, little investors, we should ride the train while we still can. Next stop, to the moon.  Grin
Activity: 406
Merit: 156
December 14, 2017, 05:44:44 PM
Even tho there is no specific time to buy bitcoin because it is an ongoing project and a very up going currency . It has managed to gain a 10k+ of value per coin in just under a month to go from 6k to 16k in an historic turn of events and huge pump of market cap .
Yet i don't think that is a very good time to buy bitcoin for lots of reasons .

Apart from being very expansive for the moment and if it's not a long run investment plan it'll certainly be a total failure , plus there is a very high trafic for now and even some exchanges are encountering troubles with their customers . Blokchain is showing an warning to people that they'll have to wait a lot and pay overpriced fees to assure their transactions .

It is really chaos and i'd personally wait for the next hardfork or correction if i'm thinking of investing . I believe that people should still buy bitcoin even at the current price but my main problem here is with transactions taking very long time and being very expansive . If you want to get good money out of it just wait a bit , and even tho id you don't you'd still get profit because i believe that this is just the beginning of the trip for bitcoin .
Pages:
Jump to: