Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 9. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 05:36:24 AM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

I think yes, you can buy bitcoin now because bitcoin prices are down, do not hesitate to buy bitcoin before you really will be late
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 05:09:51 AM
I think this is not a suitable time to buy Bitcoin. Because its price is also too high. Let wait until it reduce to $15000. That is really a good price to invest.
Activity: 360
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 03:40:30 AM

The thing to always remember when purchasing or investing on bitcoin is to always be aware if it's price is high or low. The very best time to buy bitcoin has always been when it's price is low in order for the capital to earn when it's price gets back up again. This is the very specific rule that we all have to remember.
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
December 20, 2017, 02:21:31 AM

yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is currently its price is stable and is down slightly, take advantage of the very cheap price of bitcoin is due to the very limited availability of bitcoin make bitcoin prices can be very expensive.

Every hour wasted makes you lesser income in the future. Better to invest now or never.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
December 20, 2017, 02:19:26 AM

yes this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is currently its price is stable and is down slightly, take advantage of the very cheap price of bitcoin is due to the very limited availability of bitcoin make bitcoin prices can be very expensive.
Activity: 62
December 20, 2017, 01:02:43 AM
Time is very essential in bitcoin, A day can cause you a lot of money. Btw, timing is also important, it is much better to buy when price have gone down a bit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
December 19, 2017, 06:35:55 AM
It was a very amazing to buy bitcoin because sometime ago bitcoin price was $6000 and on that time I’m buy bitcoin $10000 so it was a very amazing news and now bitcoin price is $19000+ hope it is reach minimum $20000 in this year and next year bitcoin price must hit around $30000 so you can buy bitcoin still now and everybody can buy bitcoin because most of the company accept bitcoin.
Activity: 26
December 18, 2017, 07:49:21 AM
Every time is time to buy bitcoin if you have the capital to buy. I don't know why some people saying you should wait until the price drops which is a wrong idea sometimes.
Activity: 550
December 18, 2017, 06:36:13 AM
i think for me its a little late because the price is high then its almost affordable and its not easy to earn it.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
December 17, 2017, 05:04:36 PM
Buy bitcoin as much as you can. don't just leave but invest in cryptocurrency that has more potential. I think bitcoin will surpass the most trillion dollar marketcap of New York stock exchange. bitcoin will do widely and will use in the next few years.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
December 17, 2017, 04:03:02 PM
It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.
i think wait for bitcoin to drop its price but not now because it is too costly now , wait for it until it dip a little then i think it is the right time to buy it, the right time to buy it is when the price of it is still in a 5digits before. but it is up to you can decide it.
Mate don’t see the price figure see the future benefits of investing and bitcoin owe each and every capability to make life easier in coming era and now its prices are crawling to the 20k $ and after that rise to the 30k$ will be in two to three days so invest now otherwise everything is In front of you and sooner or later bitcoin will be above the six figure and it is quite difficult to invest at that time so decide on urgent basis.
Activity: 448
December 17, 2017, 10:51:18 AM
In my opinion  it is always to good time to buy Bitcoin because this technology is revolutionary and we're still at the very beginning. So if you buy now you may still be considered as an early adopter.
Activity: 882
Merit: 506
December 17, 2017, 10:39:40 AM
Yes you may buy Bitcoins now if you have the means to, considering its value at present. But you know, buying now is tantamount to putting yourself with too much risk because of its remarkable growth in 2017 alone. No one can ever tell when it will stabilize. But as I see it now, it is going mainstream at $18,000+. If this is the case, you would have to spend a lot of money to join the bandwagon.
Activity: 812
December 17, 2017, 10:35:38 AM
It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.
i think wait for bitcoin to drop its price but not now because it is too costly now , wait for it until it dip a little then i think it is the right time to buy it, the right time to buy it is when the price of it is still in a 5digits before. but it is up to you can decide it.
Activity: 140
0x5A165891De2a2c8B82c7De19486277e0d5b644DF
December 17, 2017, 10:20:29 AM
NO one can tell for sure , but at the moment bitcoin is really mooning.
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
December 17, 2017, 09:54:22 AM

There are so many people againts segwit and many people too support segwit. I dont know why.
In this case, i will say this is good time to buy since the bitcoin price more stable now but always notice that we have to buy at lowest possible.
very unreasonable when you say that bitcoin price is very expensive. do you know when the first appearance of bitcoin? the price is very cheap. and continues to increase every year. and this will continue along with the depletion of bitcoin supplies that can be mine
Activity: 163
December 17, 2017, 09:31:40 AM
Well it depends on how much you are earning and how good your income stream is if not ill suggest focusing on upcoming cryptocurrencies that are showing potentials ill suggest investments on ethereum, litecoin , monero , dash and so many others , this are  coins that i believe with time (might) dominate bitcoin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
December 17, 2017, 06:26:51 AM
Talking about the $ 1,900 level, there is constant sales. Bitcoin failed to pass the $ 19500 level for 24 hours, and Bitcoin can be see the level of $ 20,000 today, or this may happen this week.
Activity: 296
Merit: 13
December 17, 2017, 02:06:23 AM
Actually the price of bitcoin is getting higher and higher.  If you wanna start today investing in bitcoin then better to buy bitcoin now because a lot of speculations that price will rise up. But just remember to invest only what you have.  Just like any other investment, the value increases thru time.  Though it can be true that it can be unpredictable, I believe bitcoin will give you good profit in return.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
December 17, 2017, 01:49:57 AM
if you would ask me with that kind of question then i would say and answer you no! why? its easy because bitcoin is pretty expensive right now. rather i would recomend you to buy and invest your cash on to some profiable and promising coins specifically altcoins like etherium and bitcoincash because these two were the most stable and can guaranteed you a descent profit when the time comes.  their values isnt expensive as bitcoin right now therfor you can still have a chance to buy and avail them.
Pages:
Jump to: