Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 14. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 31, 2017, 03:34:25 AM
Every waking moment and every time you fill your lungs with air and you are alive is a unique opportunity for you to buy bitcoin! Bitcoin has come to stay and there is no argument about that. The only thing unknown is how much bitcoin is going to worth in 5years to 10. And as it is right now, you can make an intelligent guess for yourself!
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
October 31, 2017, 03:24:34 AM
well, you should buy Bitcoin right now. I heard that there will be a new hard fork called Bitcoin Silver after a few next months. Therefore, investing now is a smart option.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
October 31, 2017, 01:51:13 AM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

We only buy when the price going down, but you must have the right time. If you decides to buy now, I suggest you to buy it next month. From my analyze, this month still stable ( stagnan ) and next month we will see the true price. Just wait and see for now and keep watch price action with long time period ( week - month ). Last thing, your money your call you decide. Good luck.
I will not suggest him buying bitcoin next month because at that time, it will be most probably at its peak price. At present bitcoin is just getting ready for a big leap, so buying bitcoin at present is going to give you profit in very short time because last two months of 2017 are considered to be green months for bitcoin and bitcoin holders. In my opinion, this is the perfect time for buying bitcoin.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 03:55:35 AM

Absolutely, For Segwit 2x is coming soon
Be prepared
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
October 30, 2017, 03:55:01 AM
I recommend for you, if you want to trade and invest in bitcoin, you better buy bitcoin when the price goes down. if for now the price of bitcoin is still very high.
All those people who are thinking about buyingbitcoin at the present moment must go for it without thinking a lot because even if the prices will fall after bitcoin fork which is very much expected but that is basically a simple push to bitcoin for further progress. This is what BCC had also done in the past. Keeping the future value of bitcoin, we all can claim to be early birds and have a great chance of multiplying our capitals.

Dude, You touched the Spot
Activity: 910
Merit: 502
October 30, 2017, 03:52:39 AM
I recommend for you, if you want to trade and invest in bitcoin, you better buy bitcoin when the price goes down. if for now the price of bitcoin is still very high.
All those people who are thinking about buyingbitcoin at the present moment must go for it without thinking a lot because even if the prices will fall after bitcoin fork which is very much expected but that is basically a simple push to bitcoin for further progress. This is what BCC had also done in the past. Keeping the future value of bitcoin, we all can claim to be early birds and have a great chance of multiplying our capitals.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
October 30, 2017, 03:44:59 AM
I do not think I should buy Bitcoin now. Please wait for the bitcoin price to fall down then buy.
At the very present moment, the market price of bitcoin is indeed very much high and it is not the best time to go for buying of bitcoins. The fact is you never know what will happen in the coming days. The market price of bitcoin can increase in the coming days as well instead of falling down. So you have to be very much careful while making the decision. If you don’t have any bitcoin, then go for buying.
Activity: 840
Merit: 504
October 30, 2017, 01:00:40 AM
I do not think I should buy Bitcoin now. Please wait for the bitcoin price to fall down then buy.
Right now, BTC are crazy movement. It will crashes, you have more to buy the dip ! Simply, there's still quite some time until the fork. Definitely, there's waiting dump after the fork so wait, you can get it for a better price.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
October 29, 2017, 04:19:01 PM

Yes, keep waiting longer so you'll eventually end up paying a significant premium over current levels. Smiley That's exactly what happened with people that were even waiting for the price to fall down at the time we just broke through the $1000 level again -- look where we stand in today's time. At this point the only thing you can hope for, is that the SegWit2x hard fork will cause so much panic in the market, that it will trigger people to sell. But then again, if we look at another likely possibility, then we have to keep in mind that people might end up buying more BTC to end up with more S2X. In other words, even the SegWit2x fork might not result in the market to tank initially.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 29, 2017, 03:42:39 PM
I made an accurate estimate of the decline in Bitcoin prices after the split on October 25th, but again Bitcoin prices have risen despite Bitcoin prices dropping again.
Bitcoin prices are unpredictable. You can assure yourself according to the past movement of prices but that doesn’t mean this is genuine. Yes there may be some predictions that come of a recognizing and matching the patterns of high and low showed by bitcoin in the past years. Still you have to be so observant that you don’t need to decide according to your own view, wait for the right time.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
October 29, 2017, 08:50:48 AM
Activity: 854
Merit: 501
October 29, 2017, 08:03:00 AM
Buying the bitcoins at the time when the prices are falling down is the best thing to do and it can actually help you in making more amount of money. As far as buying of bitcoins at the very present moment is concerned, I think it all depends on you. If you have this much of money in your pocket that you can afford buying of bitcoins at such a high rates, then you should go for it.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 299
October 29, 2017, 02:04:19 AM
I made an accurate estimate of the decline in Bitcoin prices after the split on October 25th, but again Bitcoin prices have risen despite Bitcoin prices dropping again.
It all depends on your own self. If you dint have any bitcoin in your wallet and you really want to invest your money into bitcoin, then you should go for buying of bitcoins. At the very present moment, the market price of bitcoin is very much high. So you need to be very much careful while making any kind of decision. I will go for buying of bitcoins because we never know what will happen in the coming days.

Activity: 826
Merit: 252
October 28, 2017, 10:26:57 PM

We only buy when the price going down, but you must have the right time. If you decides to buy now, I suggest you to buy it next month. From my analyze, this month still stable ( stagnan ) and next month we will see the true price. Just wait and see for now and keep watch price action with long time period ( week - month ). Last thing, your money your call you decide. Good luck.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 06:44:16 PM
If you are going to hold bitcoin for a long time then of course it will never be too late to buy bitcoin. But if you are going to use bitcoin for short term trading then wait a little more because bitcoin have been skyrocketed for sometime from now.

Do you think that btc prices will continue to rise in the future? If so, this is the time to buy btc, do not hesitate, all is not late. Or if you think the btc price will stop or fall then you should probably focus on short-term investments or give up all.

No one knows what will happen on bitcoin in the near future. There are a lot factors that can influence its pumps and dumps. I think short term trading is the most practical and great way of earning easily through bitcoin. There is a huge volume plus the price is very volatile.
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
October 28, 2017, 03:15:37 PM
Yeah bitcoin have showed tremendous work in field of giving profits as a coin. Among all the coins in crypto world, bitcoin is placed at number one and this is only due to reason, it develops you more profit than any other coin. But for now, prices are so much high and as you said, one should wait for the dip go bitcoin so that bitcoin can be bought in low and sold at high.
legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
October 28, 2017, 12:43:54 PM
I think always is high time to buy bitcoin. its only for buying bitcoin. because if you buy bitcoin now it will up 7k$ or more in few days or later.but of course you should trade long term for bitcoin then must you can make profit from bitcoin.but if price goes down little bit between 5300-5400$ it would be best time to buy .
Activity: 149
October 28, 2017, 12:31:46 PM
Do you think that btc prices will continue to rise in the future? If so, this is the time to buy btc, do not hesitate, all is not late. Or if you think the btc price will stop or fall then you should probably focus on short-term investments or give up all.
Activity: 490
October 28, 2017, 12:00:46 PM
I don't know why my gut feeling says it is very best time to buy bitcoin. The sentiment of market is very positive so we go with the flow to catch the big fish as the future of bitcoin is very positive of achieving big heights. I also suggest to keep some fund more as backup purpose only.

Maybe your gut feeling is correct after all, the price is dipping today, so if you have extra money to give even a small piece then go for it. We still have the segwit2x activation in Nov., I consider this a strong factor that will push bitcoin to like $7000 in next month.

You need to know if you want to invest in short or long term in btc to be able to answer that this is the time to buy or not .. if you invest in the short term,  choicing a precise time to buy or sell make you can get a big profit or not? You should consider the market carefully and choose when the price drops to buy.

If you are going to invest in bitcoin, make it long term. Bitcoin now, with its high price are not really good for short term. You can just earn small amounts if you do short on it. If you want short term investment, then you might as well try the altcoins markets, because its the best place to earn for short term, bitcoin is really a good hodl for a long haul. Around 6 months to 1 year minimun.
Yeah this is the time to invest because bitcoin is now moving toward upward and the profit days are near so invest now so that you can earn a lot in these days and more of it bitcoin gives a chance in dump to buy and this totally depends on the investor choice when to buy and now is the best time because prices are bit stable at 6k and in future they will be above 8k so make decision and start earning good.
Activity: 602
Merit: 254
October 28, 2017, 11:43:24 AM
I think it depends on the trust of each user because if we consider the current bitcoin price is very high we certainly will never invest in bitcoin when some of them have invested, because they have predictions for the next few months bitcoin prices will increase more than Now, if we can only see without the benefit of this opportunity, and certainly if we hope to gain profit as they would have to dare to instill trust in bitcoin to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: