Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 13. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
November 06, 2017, 08:04:18 AM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

I thinks this is not the right time to buy a bitcoin because there's coming segwit hardfork this 3rd week of nov.and all the transaction is transparancy form,maybe there's a traffic in the block,and we will wait until the scenario back to normal,the time we buy in a low prices and sell in high.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
November 04, 2017, 10:01:39 AM
well, you should buy Bitcoin right now. I heard that there will be a new hard fork called Bitcoin Silver after a few next months. Therefore, investing now is a smart option.
Well thats a good news for bitcoin holders but if i were the buyer i would wait for the price to fall down, $6400 is really high for me can't take a risk for it.
I agree with you that $6400 seems more like a high buy right now and it is having some resistance at that point but what if it breaks resistance and it keeps pushing further. I really do not see why someone holding for a long term to always bother when to get in or not since they will end up HODLing eventually.

Lots of people were waiting for price to dip when it was around $4800, but they ended up buying at even more higher value. You just have to be ready for any rush in at any moment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
November 04, 2017, 03:23:01 AM
This question have been anwsered a thousand time. The best time to buy Bitcoin was in january 2009, the second best time is now ahah Seriously, if you wonder if it is a good time to buy, it is not for you because you know little about bitcoin and investing.
Past is past Bro every one knows this truth. If you buy last year also it is a big profit now.

Buying bitcoins for high price is upto your risk. Bcz now the price is very high.
Price is bit high you missed the chance to buy at dump now wait for the next dump and I am not sure that whether it will happen or not see the market carts daily maybe it will happen and if it will happen buy as soon as possible because a lot of people are waiting for buying time and as you missed another time then there will be no chance to buy low and if you have enough resources buy now this will be also profitable.
Activity: 766
Merit: 501
BUY BITCOIN WITH PAYPAL AND CREDIT CARDS
November 02, 2017, 05:29:04 PM

Bitcoin price just hit 7000$, so it's all time high. Usually this is not the best time to buy anything when it's at all time high. But Bitcoin is different, in my opinion price will go up forever, so it's always the right time to buy Bitcoin!
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
November 02, 2017, 05:14:25 PM
Trading bitcoin has been profitable especially those that buy bitcoin at the early stages and sold it today. Another opportunity has presented itself and that is buying bitcoin today and make millions in two to three years to come. You can still buy bitcoin today and become a millionaire tomorrow. I have a Friend that bought bitcoin last week and this week he is now in a good profits. Today is still the best time to buy bitcoin if you have not buy before.
The fact is that for today we have to continue that by the end of the year we can see 7000 dollars for Bitcoin. And even if we take the example of today's price, we will still get a profit if we invest in Bitcoin now. Of course everyone knows that the price increase will be And next year, Therefore, all investments in Bitcoin are very promising.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 05:11:04 PM
This is definately the time to buy. Remember time waits for no man, the price might seem high but the more people are into Bitcoin the more the price rises. Don't suffer from FOMO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
November 02, 2017, 12:21:59 PM
Trading bitcoin has been profitable especially those that buy bitcoin at the early stages and sold it today. Another opportunity has presented itself and that is buying bitcoin today and make millions in two to three years to come. You can still buy bitcoin today and become a millionaire tomorrow. I have a Friend that bought bitcoin last week and this week he is now in a good profits. Today is still the best time to buy bitcoin if you have not buy before.
Activity: 189
November 02, 2017, 11:52:44 AM
One year ago or today, it's still good time to buy bitcoin. Even if you bought it last month at $4500 dollars the price today is at $7100. Even if you buy now it may correct or may not and go up up up to the moon.  It's more safe to buy btc than other coins that is pump by somebody else then being dump after they get money.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
November 02, 2017, 10:34:53 AM
Every waking moment and every time you fill your lungs with air and you are alive is a unique opportunity for you to buy bitcoin! Bitcoin has come to stay and there is no argument about that. The only thing unknown is how much bitcoin is going to worth in 5years to 10. And as it is right now, you can make an intelligent guess for yourself!
yes off course its the rule of trading that start buying whenever the rate is low and start selling whenever the rate is high. so the rate of bitcoin is still very low and its increasing with time and in future the rate of bitcoin will be reach at least 15-20k$ very quickly so if you can buy more and more coins now then you can earn enough money in future.
Well, the rate is not low now for a short term but for a long term, it apparently is. We all really do not know how far bitcoin would go and we always end up missing the right moments to buy while waiting for our own right moment.

Bitcoin is unpredictable. If you are lucky to have money to buy when it is in correction phase, then luck you but if not, just buy at any stage as long as you have the funds and you are holding for long term. You can never miss the profit in the long run.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
November 02, 2017, 10:15:40 AM
This question have been anwsered a thousand time. The best time to buy Bitcoin was in january 2009, the second best time is now ahah Seriously, if you wonder if it is a good time to buy, it is not for you because you know little about bitcoin and investing.
Past is past Bro every one knows this truth. If you buy last year also it is a big profit now.

Buying bitcoins for high price is upto your risk. Bcz now the price is very high.

I don't consider buying bitcoin a risk, maybe the price is too high and your margin of profit is small as compare to when you bought bitcoin at a discount price, but its never a risk because bitcoin has steadily claiming more than ever. I believed we are around 600% or more for this year alone.

So to answer the question, its really up to you guys, if you have money to buy with today price then you can buy it, but if you want to wait till the price drop to get it at a discount then I guess you are going to be fine as well.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
November 02, 2017, 10:04:27 AM

Activity: 280
Merit: 102
November 02, 2017, 10:01:29 AM
People keep asking if it is the best time to buy bitcoin. Apparently, trend shows bitcoin is likely to increase its value in time. So if you have enough money to invest (and willing to lose), investing earlier would be the better option to earn more in the future.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
November 02, 2017, 09:37:46 AM
Activity: 420
November 02, 2017, 08:23:28 AM

bitcoin prices are currently rising high actually this is not a good time to buy but wait for the price to go down a bit or if you want to buy now it's okay as the price keeps going up
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
November 01, 2017, 03:09:18 AM
It is best to buy bitcoin when the price is low, but the bitcoin price goes up everyday, so i suggest to buy now because its i believe it will never goes back to its previous price.
Activity: 616
www.cd3d.app
November 01, 2017, 03:06:36 AM
well, you should buy Bitcoin right now. I heard that there will be a new hard fork called Bitcoin Silver after a few next months. Therefore, investing now is a smart option.
Well thats a good news for bitcoin holders but if i were the buyer i would wait for the price to fall down, $6400 is really high for me can't take a risk for it.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
November 01, 2017, 02:41:15 AM
I recommend for you, if you want to trade and invest in bitcoin, you better buy bitcoin when the price goes down. if for now the price of bitcoin is still very high.
Buying the bitcoins at the time when the prices are falling down is the best thing to do and it can actually help you in making more amount of money. As far as buying of bitcoins at the very present moment is concerned, I think it all depends on you. If you have this much of money in your pocket that you can afford buying of bitcoins at such a high rates, then you should go for it.
The good time to buy it is when the price of bitcoin is decrease and when this happen you can had more bought bitcoin, but if the price is increase even more you should buy now, because the value of it is increase everytime.
Activity: 134
November 01, 2017, 02:20:46 AM
If you are looking for mid to long term,
Bitcoin is still good for you.

I ll HODL more and I ll look for new trend to start to buy altcoin
Activity: 448
November 01, 2017, 02:15:14 AM
Every waking moment and every time you fill your lungs with air and you are alive is a unique opportunity for you to buy bitcoin! Bitcoin has come to stay and there is no argument about that. The only thing unknown is how much bitcoin is going to worth in 5years to 10. And as it is right now, you can make an intelligent guess for yourself!
yes off course its the rule of trading that start buying whenever the rate is low and start selling whenever the rate is high. so the rate of bitcoin is still very low and its increasing with time and in future the rate of bitcoin will be reach at least 15-20k$ very quickly so if you can buy more and more coins now then you can earn enough money in future.
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
November 01, 2017, 01:55:44 AM
I recommend for you, if you want to trade and invest in bitcoin, you better buy bitcoin when the price goes down. if for now the price of bitcoin is still very high.
Buying the bitcoins at the time when the prices are falling down is the best thing to do and it can actually help you in making more amount of money. As far as buying of bitcoins at the very present moment is concerned, I think it all depends on you. If you have this much of money in your pocket that you can afford buying of bitcoins at such a high rates, then you should go for it.
It is the right time to buy as much bitcoins as you can because the price is once again growing up and in the near future it will be more than 5000 US dollars. The investors today will be the millionaires tomorrow as the old investors have made as much money as they never thought about.

Therefore I suggest every member in this forum if they have money they should not waste the time and buy as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: