Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 8. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 102
December 21, 2017, 07:43:27 AM
Now a days many people start his business with bitcoin and I’m already buy and sell bitcoin and never stop buying when Market pump and when market dump . If someone want to buy bitcoin they can buy in a no doubt because bitcoin is a World best coin.
Thank god! There is someone who understands that buying bitcoin any time is highly beneficial because of its tendency of continuously increasing in value.

I don’t understand when people say that buying it at high prices is not good. Well, business is the best option if you want a source of income which is evergreen. There are many people as you said and I know some personally who are now running business with the help of bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
CoinPoker.com
December 21, 2017, 05:54:38 AM
Well looks like the dip already happened. Depending on which broker you were using you could of bought at around $15xxx. Considering we started the week at almost $20K, its a nice bargain.

However many right now are probably scared to buy because they think Bitcoin Cash will take over as the real bitcoin and stay out of the markets.
Activity: 336
Merit: 121
December 21, 2017, 05:47:45 AM
i think it is the right time to buy bitcoin because price of bitcoin is now a days low and most probably price will be increased more in coming days as bitcoin are getting more and more customer so as bitcoin can get more and more number of users then price will also be increased. so if you can buy more bitcoins now then you can earn enough profit in future by selling your BTC.
Merit: 282
December 21, 2017, 05:44:04 AM
For me it is the best time to buy bitcoin because as of now bitcoin price is definitely decreasing it value or it's price, right now the price of bitcoin is just $16750, if you will buy bitcoin now i am sure that you can make or earn many profit in 2018 because i am sure that the valueof bitcoin in 2018 is we will surely rise.
Were not sure that bitcoin value are increasing this coming 2018, I guess it's better to hold if you have bitcoin and buy when bitcoin value below to $15,000 because in reality this amount is too much high to us. Since we are in the middle class of people, were so confused regarding with the fluctuation of bitcoin in the market.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
December 21, 2017, 05:18:57 AM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

One mistake that many people made, is to think it's too late when it's still quite early.

When Bitcoin crossed $2000, people said ‘let’s wait till it get back to $1000′. When it crossed $4000 they said ‘let’s wait till it get to $2000′, now it has crossed $18000 with no big dip in the process and those people lost a ton of free money.

Bitcoin still has a great potential to rise ahead in upcoming year.

Why? Because with more exposure to Bitcoin and its return, demand of Bitcoin is increasing but it’s production is limited. High demand, low supply leads to price rise!

If you can make $5000 -$6000 in profit even after buying it at $15000, what’s wrong ?

I would say, Buy and Hold. Keep calm and trust Bitcoin, it won’t disappoint you!

Act now or lose free money like many people did and regret now.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 505
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 20, 2017, 09:48:45 PM

It is not the right time to buy bitcoin because the price is too high much better you need to wait other dump that the bitcoin price is cheap that is the right time to buy,but it depends on your idea and strategy how to buy and to manage on it,because we all believe that bitcoin has a potential that if you invest on it in the future you will recieve a good earnings.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
December 20, 2017, 08:52:02 PM
I dont think so, price is too high for short term investors such as are txn fees, there will be better moments for these who begin to trade with btc
Activity: 462
December 20, 2017, 08:51:17 PM
For me it is the best time to buy bitcoin because as of now bitcoin price is definitely decreasing it value or it's price, right now the price of bitcoin is just $16750, if you will buy bitcoin now i am sure that you can make or earn many profit in 2018 because i am sure that the valueof bitcoin in 2018 is we will surely rise.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
December 20, 2017, 07:26:24 PM
Instead of incurring in the continuous lamentations of the newbies, the true experts in trading are enjoying this slight correction to increase their bitcoin holding, because throughout the year the price of bitcoin has shown a tendency to continue with great strength its Bullish trend after major corrections. And these dips have been unbeatable opportunities for those who have the ability to identify the exact entry point without incurring the anxiety of the newbies.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
December 20, 2017, 06:56:42 PM
every time can be a good time to buy bitcoin, depending on your belief in bitcoin and also the preparation of budget to buy it, even now price is declining and it feels very right to buy it now as an investment that certainly has good potential for the future.
Activity: 201
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
December 20, 2017, 06:47:54 PM
Yes, this is the right timing to buy and invest with bitcoin because the price is now falling. If you can do to make some investment while it is at the lowest point, do it.

I do not think that. In my opinion, Bitcoin still goes down until the end of this year. So, you should wait and buy it at $14000 mark.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
December 20, 2017, 05:54:06 PM
It's always a good time to buy Bitcoin. For long-term investors, there is no doubt about it. Short-term investors also can make a good profit as there will be another fork (Bitcoin Segwit2x) and it will cause the price to rise again.

I agree. Although right now, if you would buy bitcoins, you would need to shoulder a bigger load in terms of the capital you have to shed off in order to purchase and start trading bitcoin unlike before when its value is way lower than now. I agree, however, that it is always a good time to buy bitcoin because it has a lot left in its tank in terms of increasing value. Its potential and marketability have lots more to soar even if it seems that it has already reached new heights. Also, many establishments, institutions, countries and people are already shifting their attention and is starting to embrace bitcoin.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
December 20, 2017, 05:47:43 PM
You can purchase some Bitcoin for the longer term scenario but also to trade other altcoins with it. There is going to be a lot of volatility over the next year because much capital is entering the cryptocurrency market. I am also concerned though that as more and more mainstream money comes into Bitcoin, the Wolves of Wall St might want to play hard and try to crash Bitcoin's price and create panic and fear for the more ordinary investors. You need to see if this risk is worth your hard earned money or not.
Activity: 322
Merit: 110
elysian.finance
December 20, 2017, 04:58:38 PM
Yes, this is the right timing to buy and invest with bitcoin because the price is now falling. If you can do to make some investment while it is at the lowest point, do it.
Activity: 479
Merit: 250
https://streamies.io/
December 20, 2017, 03:32:32 PM
yes, Bitcoin has fallen down now and you should buy it now. in 2018, I'm sure that it will rise to $30k. Dont miss your opportunity now
Activity: 197
December 20, 2017, 12:35:08 PM

Yes.. Is this the time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoin investment always profitable Investment, You Never loss form here. You can see last 2 Month price history. How much increase bitcoin price. Bitcoin create new revelation in world economy. First you know about bitcoin then buy and hold for long time. It's Safest Investment for all time.  
Merit: 102
December 20, 2017, 10:10:32 AM
Right now btc is $17, 625. I think it is not the right time yo buy btc. Wait for its price ti stabilize.
I think so, as of now, the value of Bitcoin is increasing so if you will buy it now, you need a lot of money in order to have one. In addition, the best time to buy Bitcoin is when the value of Bitcoin decreases. When that happens, go and but Bitcoin and hold it.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
December 20, 2017, 09:21:44 AM

The current time traces show clear distinctions in the market fluctuations produced by Bitcoin and Altcoin. However, According to i estimation,  It's a good time to buy bitcoin. Bitcoins are likely to experience a significant decline by the end of 2017.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
December 20, 2017, 09:17:04 AM

The best decisions are made "yesterday" in the world of crypto currencies. If u know what I mean. Wink
by the way bitcoin course is lower today Smiley

Yesterday though it's never too late to stil catch up. Many people incuding myself waited for that btc dip for months and i didn't pass up on the chance to buy some more bitcoins earlier today. By the way, btcs already recovering
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
December 20, 2017, 07:11:25 AM

The best decisions are made "yesterday" in the world of crypto currencies. If u know what I mean. Wink
by the way bitcoin course is lower today Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: