Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 1
Investor
January 14, 2018, 01:26:06 PM
BTC Пoддepживaю, ecть вoзмoжнocть взять пpям ceйчac знaчит нaдo бpaть... Итaк yжe дoбытo 80% кaк пишyт иcтoчники... интepecнo, чтo бyдeт кoгдa вce бтc бyдyт дoбыты, cpoк пpимepный 2 гoдa?? Undecided Huh
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
January 14, 2018, 11:56:16 AM
Bitcoin needs to be bought at any time for correction. And you do not need to expect from bitkoin a strong drawdown in the price. I had a lot of acquaintances so bitcoin waited for 5000 dollars, and eventually bought for 8000, 10000. Therefore do not wait. Buy at the current price.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
January 14, 2018, 11:53:43 AM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?
bitcoin price is currently still in instability. My advice, if you want to buy bitcoin. you should keep a close watch on the price of the bitcoin, and start buying it if you already believe that it's the lowest price. Because no one can predict the price of bitcoin. bitcoin can go up and down anytime.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
January 14, 2018, 11:32:36 AM
I think its best time to buy bitcoin now, and then exchange it into altocoins. There are a lot of perspective alts with x-rise potencial.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 11:16:58 AM
And I think it's just time to invest in something alternative. Let's assume the alts, which soon, if not compete, will be at a decent level. So I would have thought before I invested.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
January 14, 2018, 10:53:16 AM
There is no time one cannot buy bitcoin, and i think this is the right time to buy. try to make haste.
Activity: 59
January 14, 2018, 10:48:47 AM
With all the bad news in terms of regulation I think yes it will be necessary to start abandoning the alts to return to the BTC
Activity: 457
Merit: 140
January 14, 2018, 10:23:13 AM
I think that today's courses are good entry levels. If "lightning" is activated as announced in spring, prices will rise sharply
The transactions will then become faster and the costs will decrease.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
January 08, 2018, 06:19:50 AM
Yes, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin always profitable. Bitcoin price is $16k something. At the end of this month, Bitcoin price will increase. It will reach about $25k. You can buy Bitcoin now and get a profit on it.

As you said, at present the prices are quite affordable, so technically it is the perfect moment for grabbing bitcoin at cheap rates and confirming your ticket for next epic ride to moon. Bitcoin increases in price damn hard after every dump and this is going to happen by the end of this month. I am also looking forward to investing into bitcoin more these days because no one wants to miss out the golden chance.
Activity: 172
Merit: 100
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
January 06, 2018, 12:57:11 PM
Yes, Bitcoin is recovering after Chistmas holiday. The prediction is over $35000 in this year. So let buy and hold it, you will get profit soon
Activity: 210
January 06, 2018, 11:02:55 AM
Actually yes, when did you plan to buy bitcoin? If the price is so high? If you think that this price is too expensive how about in the future? Bitcoin never come back in the low price this is because bitcoin is become popular around the world and the result is increasing of volume/price. In other word, bitcoin price will become better and better in the future.
Activity: 336
January 06, 2018, 10:41:26 AM
Yes, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin always profitable. Bitcoin price is $16k something. At the end of this month, Bitcoin price will increase. It will reach about $25k. You can buy Bitcoin now and get a profit on it.

i agree with your advice.really  right now bitcoin buy best idea to earn money and good profit.very soon bitcoin will hit in market and cross $25k.
Activity: 868
Merit: 535
January 06, 2018, 10:40:08 AM
If you have the money to shell out at this point in time, then I suggest it is high time that you buy Bitcoins NOW. While I cannot guarantee as to how much you will be profiting this month if indeed you buy now, I can say you will definitely make money in the first quarter. But just so you could be quite certain you wouldn't lose all your money to it, buy only those that you can afford to lose should situations prove to be at odds with you. I want you to have a good start with your cryptocurrency investments so I suggest you only spend a portion of your money.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
I am a professional Web Designer and Developer
January 06, 2018, 10:17:04 AM
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1016
January 06, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

yes right this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin price is currently stable and very suitable for bitcoin purchase, so do not miss this opportunity bitcoin have discounted price.
Not only this but if we look at the future of this currency, it will become easy for us to make the decision. Bitcoin is considered as the future of money and it will be increasing in coming days. If someone wants to increase his capital, he can think of bitcoin as it was made for him.

In addition to this, bitcoin is in the dump phase so better to buy it as much low price as possible. This is what everyone knows.
Activity: 242
January 05, 2018, 03:16:02 AM
for me if you wanna start today investing in bitcoin then better to buy bitcoin now because a lot of speculations that price will rise up. But just remember to invest only what you have.
Activity: 518
Merit: 104
PUFFY FINANCE
January 04, 2018, 04:17:00 PM
Yes, i think at current bitcoin price it is a good idea to buy bitcoin because it is cheaper than how bitcoin was selling in the mid-december 2017. Bitcoin was selling up to $20k in December 2017 but look at the price now, it is selling at $14k+ today. i think that is a good opportunity people to invest now.  
Activity: 462
January 04, 2018, 12:47:36 PM

yes you are right now is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin prices are currently very stable and cheap, now is the time for altcoin price increase, so buy bitcoin and then buy altcoin to get a lot of profit.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 12:11:28 PM
No i didn't think this is the right time to buy bitcoin because bitcoin is very costly now. Instead of bitcoin you can buy alt coins which are available at cheap rates and there price is now increasing continuously.
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 11:31:36 AM

Well during all those years it became obvious - you can buy anytime if you do really believe in this idea of crypto. BTC is just a flagman of new tech coming into everyday life. Doing so you will not take current price of the unit seriously. Or you can buy if you are trader - but them you would not have asked when Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: