Pages:
Author

Topic: Is this the time to buy Bitcoin - page 4. (Read 4177 times)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 11:24:14 AM
Certainly. the investor have come back after the New Year holiday. they will invest in Bitcoin again. Bitcoins price has increased $15k now and I believe it still rise in the future

I think so, bitcoin will soon "fly high" and I think also altcoin will also follow bitcoin prices.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
January 04, 2018, 11:14:50 AM
This is a good time to buy bitcoin as it is certain that bitcoin prices after this will "skyrocket" Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
January 04, 2018, 10:50:39 AM
Is this the time to buy Bitcoin?

I dont it is the time to buy bitcoin or not when you make this post.  But in current price is low, i think it is very wise to buy and hold now for at least 1 month.

Every time is the right time for you to buy bitcoin because the price is always changing, but it would be more better if you are going to buy when its price is on the DUMP to have more profits when it PUMP. Hesitating on buying on bitcoin is not really necessary, you could assure yourself that in time, you could get the profits that you are thinking, if you will have the patient on waiting.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
January 04, 2018, 10:06:51 AM

I think yes,this is the time to buy if you have money to buy.actually, every time is the time to buy if you have already a payment to buy some bitcoin.bitcoin is always available anytime you want to get.if have a good profit then you buy it.if the value of btc as of now is higher or lower nothings stop to buy because in return it is a good profits in the near future.
Activity: 94
January 04, 2018, 07:14:15 AM
I agree with some people in this thread mentioning that 2018 is going to see a huge altcoin boom. Therefore, I believe it would be wiser to invest in great altcoins projects. Although I have some money in BTC myself, as I always have because of risk management. I think if you are having a lot of alts atm anyway, it is a good time to buy BTC to hold, until a day where alts are falling when btc start moving up again, so that you can buy into alts with your btc.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
January 04, 2018, 07:03:01 AM
Maybe specify what your goal is instead of vaguely asking if it is the right time to buy or not. If you're planning on holding long term then the right time to buy bitcoin is every time. Short term though, hard to say. It's hard to come to conclusions without extensive analysis.
Activity: 89
trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io
January 04, 2018, 06:49:37 AM
It is the better time to buy  Bitcoin. Bitcoin is at its cheapest price for this year as it will continue to grow to 50000$ to 60000$ by the end of this year.
Activity: 196
January 04, 2018, 04:57:08 AM
Most of the people think that when he want to buy bitcoin but i'm never stop buying bitcoin when it's price is very pump and still now i'm buying bitcoin but now a days bitcoin price is running low so i think it is a best time to buy bitcoin so don't late do hurry and buy bitcoin now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 47
January 04, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

I dont it is the time to buy bitcoin or not when you make this post.  But in current price is low, i think it is very wise to buy and hold now for at least 1 month.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 04, 2018, 04:40:43 AM
Bitcoin can always be bought, because it grows constantly. The only thing is to do it at price correction. But to guess the bottom of the correction is very difficult, because the scenarios of the development of events are constantly changing (and they are changing in order that no one could understand when the bitcoin price is the lowest and at which point it will go up
Activity: 303
Merit: 103
January 04, 2018, 04:35:59 AM
This days you should buy bitcoins, the price is around 13k and it was around 19k just some days ago. Some of these days the price will go up a lot, so i would buy right now in order to buy more bitcoins cheaper.Probably bitcoin will be near 40k by the end of 2018 so its a good oportunity to buy right now. good luck.
I think the price will decrease further. Bitcoin is going to decline a little more. It is better to buy something in lower price if it's possible and here this is the case so waiting for one or two days more means buying Bitcoin in lesser price.  But if we talk about the price of Bitcoin by the end of 2018, it will be more than $25,000 for sure and that makes even this time the right time for investing in BTC.

i must agree. there might be a possibility that bitcoin's price will decrease in the first quarter of the year but im sure it will recover soon, maybe on the third of fourth quarter of the year.
Activity: 493
Merit: 250
IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain
January 04, 2018, 04:32:43 AM
yes, in my opinion, this is the best time to buy Bitcoin. this is begining of new year, the people will come back and invest in Bitcoin more and more. Let buy and hold as soon as possible.
Activity: 382
Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy
January 04, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
This days you should buy bitcoins, the price is around 13k and it was around 19k just some days ago. Some of these days the price will go up a lot, so i would buy right now in order to buy more bitcoins cheaper.Probably bitcoin will be near 40k by the end of 2018 so its a good oportunity to buy right now. good luck.
I think the price will decrease further. Bitcoin is going to decline a little more. It is better to buy something in lower price if it's possible and here this is the case so waiting for one or two days more means buying Bitcoin in lesser price.  But if we talk about the price of Bitcoin by the end of 2018, it will be more than $25,000 for sure and that makes even this time the right time for investing in BTC.
Activity: 115
January 03, 2018, 04:43:18 PM
Certainly. the investor have come back after the New Year holiday. they will invest in Bitcoin again. Bitcoins price has increased $15k now and I believe it still rise in the future
Activity: 448
January 03, 2018, 04:38:32 PM
For 2018, i think its time to buy alt coins, not bitCoins. This year will be the alt coin boom
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
January 03, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
Actually nodoby knows what time is the best. But if we saw 20k. It will be 20k again. I think now is not bad time to buy. But also it depends what you need. If long - be sure it will go to the moon
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
January 03, 2018, 02:45:09 PM
Forget about Bitcoin my friend. The high fees doesn't make me invest more in Bitcoin. Infact investing in other coins like buying thousands of those and waiting for a small increment in its amount is the best way to make profit now. Also i feel that it's no longer that Ethereum will overtake Bitcoin now. Either Bitcoin has to expand its network and confirm more transactions faster or probably let other coins go ahead of it.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
January 03, 2018, 02:38:50 PM
Today is January 3rd, 2018. And Bitcoin is worth $15,000  but on January 3, 2017, no one thought Bitcoin would be here today? Maybe many people are now realizing that on any  January 3, the price of Bitcoin will go up to millions of dollars, and they are the smart people who have bought Bitcoin in today's time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
January 03, 2018, 10:39:37 AM
i agree, this is still a good time to buy some bitcoin, bitcoin is still at 14000$, but soon it will rise higher in the future because big investors wil start investing in bitcoin in new year, so we should take the chance before bitcoin rise again.
Activity: 951
January 03, 2018, 10:36:01 AM
Dont be discourage if BTC is already at 5 digits. Just buy BTC, and look for high volume altcoins coins under 5usd per piece. Like Cardano and Iota.

If you have a huge money. Buy them all. Within 2-3years, these coins below 1ust might become $300 to $700. Just like what happened to ETH.

Pages:
Jump to: