Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading stressful for you? - page 27. (Read 30406 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 10:02:59 PM
I didn't try to do trading before but I see other people trading and it is quite stressful since u need to check it every 10-15 mins to see whether to buy or sell. Do tell me more about trading if you available!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
October 26, 2018, 12:21:54 AM
I been loss much money in crypto trading because all crypto dumped hard, and from this loss i know all my mistake.  And now i just spend my times to make holiday while waiting for the next bull run. Make holiday and doing some hobby will reduce the stress from trading and we have to do that. 
Activity: 37
October 25, 2018, 11:55:25 PM
It's stressful when you leverage too much. If you don't have an edge in your trading, then it's never going to work. Goal is to find the best set ups possible, even if they happen once a week. Consistency and compounding.
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 10:55:35 PM
Usually, I choose to reduce stress through music or read a book instead of stopping the deal. I think I should get used to the emotions and temptations that this market brings. There will be times of stress, there are times when you feel like a gambler, and there are moments of stagnation. After all that will make me more confident trading. Maybe in the future I will become a more mature investor. That's my thinking and I'm optimistic about it. Wish you luck in every decision you make!!
copper member
Activity: 322
October 25, 2018, 10:44:52 PM
I think if you do something and it is giving you high stress then stop doing it. Its like work that you don't like your work enviroment anymore or business that its not selling anymore,  trading is also a kind of work that gives you stress when you are losing. Just stop doing it and do something.
Activity: 673
October 25, 2018, 10:42:57 PM
I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

if I'm stressed doing trading vacation home watching and watching games while watching the future improve again and eager to find coin prizes
Activity: 2912
Merit: 556
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
October 25, 2018, 10:27:30 PM
I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

Usually, if I got stress in trading, I will leave trading for a while, go out with my friends and having fun. So far, the stress does not come for a long time, but it's only for a couple of hours, and after I come back to my house, I can clear my mind, and I can continue to trade. In the other time, if I got stress again, I only stay at home and take a rest, maybe I will sleep. There are many things that we can do to relief the trading stress, and it depends on us how we solve the stress. Playing games can be a good solution to relieve stress but don't forget that you can continue to trade and stop to play.
Activity: 348
October 25, 2018, 09:59:27 PM
I think you are right to describe me, very tense for a transaction not just about search and speculation about the price of money, I'm also very nervous about being scammed from the front. But still do what it is because it is worth as you and I know.
Activity: 448
October 25, 2018, 09:23:54 PM
I believe it is a stressful thing to do in cryptocurrency because you always have to search and speculate about coins. And I think luck is also important. But after all the stress, if you earn a lot of profit, you'll keep on doing and doing it again because you know it is going to be worth it.
Activity: 598
October 25, 2018, 09:09:41 PM
For me personally when I traded Bitcoin when prices declined, of course it could pump my blood pressure faster, and cause stress if the price dropped. I speak with facts and surely you will also feel such sensations when trading. Because we previously had optimism to make a profit, but the price really dropped, it really sucks right?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 08:04:05 PM
I believe it is!

Trading as an act is stressful to me and I have not found the time to put myself to learning it fully. What I have done is to sell/trade tokens for fiat just at certain period when I needed cash seriously. But I would want to  learn and enjoy trading if I had the extra cash to go into it fully.
Activity: 377
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
October 25, 2018, 07:57:12 PM
As for me, it is not very stressful but sure that it is not safe because there are risks that are involved. To my mind, it is better to be a trader and keep coins for the long-term than to be an office worker
Activity: 209
Merit: 12
October 25, 2018, 07:50:25 PM
Trading is stressful to those who don't understand the whole idea behind blockchain. If you don't have a specific goals for trading, it will be very stressful for you. You need to have a technical idea about trading before you start trading to maximize your profits. Trading is not a get rich scheme, if you program your mind with that idea then it will be very stressful for you.
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
October 25, 2018, 07:43:34 PM
to relieve stress on trade, I chose to recreation with my friends and family. choose a quiet and pleasant vacation spot. I personally stopped trading because of severe stress. the trade made my emotions mess, and it caused a lot of losses to my trade. so after vacationing, I switched to a bounty hunter, which I think is safer.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
October 25, 2018, 07:33:50 PM
the feeling of pounding when investing is definitely there bro. but I try to always be calm so as not to make a wrong move when making a decision
Activity: 581
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 07:05:37 PM
Yeah, trading is stressful enough for everyone. Looking for the unstable price, that makes us have a headache. And I'm sure that everybody here has different ways to make yourself relax; for me, watching some comedy movies is the best way to decrease my stress, just simple.
Activity: 560
October 25, 2018, 06:09:21 PM
Trading is truly stressful. But for me if we are into trading don't let the movement in the market stress us. If you are thinking too much this will stress you. Me if i am stress i simply stop for a while and compose myself. I play other games.
Right, it may really stressful if our actions during trading is being impulsive and doesnt know how big is the risks. Before starting trading learn the facts that we may lose and win by earning profit.
Activity: 406
October 25, 2018, 06:07:41 PM
Trading is truly stressful. But for me if we are into trading don't let the movement in the market stress us. If you are thinking too much this will stress you. Me if i am stress i simply stop for a while and compose myself. I play other games.
Activity: 476
October 25, 2018, 05:59:36 PM
Yeah this bearish month is so frustrating. I full time trading till last month and I keep only gaining few money and sometimes losing. So I decided to find a part time job and make myself focus on it. Now I only checking my account to do a daily little trades.
Activity: 432
October 25, 2018, 05:43:34 PM
Combining trading to my books was very stressful and I just couldnt handle it any longer so I stopped some months ago. Thank God I am done with books now..lol.. One thing I used to reduce my stress was to sleep and eat lots of fruits to replenish my self
Pages:
Jump to: