Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading stressful for you? - page 29. (Read 30406 times)

copper member
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 10:38:11 AM
For now I choose to hold and wait for a higher price increase, trading for me is difficult because the market is very unstable, and therefore I prefer to avoid risk by holding it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 10:19:16 AM
For me it's yes for crypto trading it's very stressful for me and every day i trade i don't get a profit enough some times I trade i always loss from it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
October 25, 2018, 10:04:13 AM
Stress is an integral part of any decision-making profession. As experience builds up, stress decreases.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
October 25, 2018, 10:02:11 AM
I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
I stop trading because like you its very stressful my. weight is rapidly reduced and very time consuming you need to analize the chart carefuly every time, i most prefer right now is bounty and its good for me.

I don't get it. You prefer bounty but you also get your profit from trading those bounties or altcoins you got on that certain bounty. The most popular and maybe the most profitable thing you do on Cryptos are investing and trading, there are no other profitable thing you can do with it other than these two. If you want to stop trading then it is like that you want to stop joining bounty since you will just trade it in the end.
Activity: 234
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 09:56:20 AM
to be honest, this trade made me even more dizzy, maybe because I still didn't master the meaning of the real trade, and I was very crazy when the trade made me more confused, and I had lost myself when that
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
October 25, 2018, 09:34:22 AM
I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
I stop trading because like you its very stressful my. weight is rapidly reduced and very time consuming you need to analize the chart carefuly every time, i most prefer right now is bounty and its good for me.
Activity: 375
Merit: 18
send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs
October 25, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
I believe it is!

Yes you're right trading is very stressful especially when youre losing your calls. But its enjoying at the same time when doing the right call. I always takes rest when trading is stressing me out, I always communicating with other traders in telegram group. In that way, I take my time to take a deep breath to avoid losses too because of my emotions.
Activity: 1337
Merit: 154
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
October 25, 2018, 09:22:26 AM
I believe it is!

Trading stressful ? I think it depends upon the person but for me yes trading is a stressful thing. Stressful because I will put an effort, spend lot of time but at the end I am still the loser. In order to relieve my stress I avoid my focus on trading but it does not mean that I will not trade. Something like, I will only trade if I need money. Luckily I am relief.
Activity: 798
October 25, 2018, 09:07:24 AM
trading sometimes makes stress a natural thing. especially if the current market conditions are in an unstable trading position I think it can certainly be one of the things that stress. but how do we respond to trading and become one of the professionals in trading.
Activity: 489
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 09:06:06 AM
I believe it is!

Actually it can be two possibilities. No, if you're always doing it. If yourself is know how to do that thing and how can he manage to survive it in the beginning.  And Yes, if you don't know what are you doing and you don't have any background or knowledge about it. Trading is stressful to those people who chooses to be stressful than enjoying it.
Activity: 624
October 25, 2018, 09:05:09 AM
It is stressful even when i'm not in trading. Trading could cause you high level of stres and anxiety. It is not good for your health, your body and mind. That's why i never join trading. I know what it could do to myself and i prefer not to. I'm just doing bounty and that's enough for me.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 08:43:53 AM
..actually,,in my experience last year,,trading for me is fun..it doesn't give me any stress..this gave me a more profitable income..but this pass few days..trading gives me a more stressful life event..so o've decide to stop for the mean time and explore some other crypto that gives some sort of income,,by doing this it reliefs my stress,i also do like playing games with my kids..listening to music and do some household choirs to lessen the stress i have encountered..just motivate yourself to become strong so that you will overcome the stress that you have encountered..
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
October 25, 2018, 08:32:00 AM
I really enjoyed what I was doing, as well as trading at this time which felt difficult it didn't make me stressed, because I understood that what I was doing was something that usually happens in an investment. So with the trading situation that makes a lot of people stressful, they think that I should have understood that investment is always a movement towards falling and rising prices, so that in an investment we must be prepared for risks, but we also have to be able to overcome any possible risks can happen and always look for a way out to avoid the risk of kerugia and always benefit from the investments we make.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
October 25, 2018, 08:30:01 AM
The transaction made me quite pressurized and now I replace it with automated trading, it helps me to do the job quickly.
automatic trading when brings profit becomes a good help, but it is worth it to bring big losses your stress can increase several times.
Activity: 3
October 25, 2018, 08:27:49 AM
waking up at 5 AM because of god damned signals  Grin

of course it is  Lips sealed
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
October 25, 2018, 08:27:02 AM
I believe it is!

No such people for a long time. Everyone who bought them in the center, has long sold or lost access to them. The one who bought for dollar sold at 10 and was fairly happy.
Activity: 59
October 25, 2018, 08:25:48 AM
For trading, People need to have good luck and focused mind, if you having both of quality then go for trading.
Activity: 28
October 25, 2018, 08:20:07 AM
Yes, we will under tremendous pressure and stress if the price of bitcoin is constantly decreasing, increasing the risk of losing money. In addition, negative externalities can also cause us to feel tired: such as negative words from family or friends.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 500
Across The Universe
October 25, 2018, 08:14:21 AM
I believe it is!

Trading is really stressful, taking a break from trading and do something to entertain yourself can make you relieve pain, so, what you did was really a good thing.
yeah, we have to keep up with our mind so that we don't get burdened and drifting in market conditions, so before we are involved in the trading world we have to prepare mentally so that we don't get stressed easily.
Activity: 24
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 08:09:58 AM
Any kind of business is stressful, not only business, if you want something and it has to be earned, then it's stressful. The problem is if you take too much stress, if the loss is continuous and you couldn't find any way to gain some more, then it becomes a trauma. If your think you can't handle the stress, no one is pressurising to do it.
Pages:
Jump to: