Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading stressful for you? - page 30. (Read 30406 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
October 25, 2018, 06:56:22 AM
Trading is quite hard work, coupled with constant stress and psychological pressure. It's true. And stress can really be dangerous if you do not fight it or do not use it to your advantage. Over time, with experience, such an emotional glitch will occur less and less. And if you learn to make stress your friend, learn how to use it correctly, then you will be one of the most successful in this difficult task.

I agree, trading is really stressful but sometimes it also give us challenges, if we can cope up with it then soon we can make trading easy and we can make good strategies.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
October 25, 2018, 06:31:47 AM
Trading bots have reduced the stress in trading. When you run your own business and invest your own money,it's even more stressful. Stress is actually something good. It can help you optimise your performance and keep you in good shape.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 06:30:40 AM
Trading is quite hard work, coupled with constant stress and psychological pressure. It's true. And stress can really be dangerous if you do not fight it or do not use it to your advantage. Over time, with experience, such an emotional glitch will occur less and less. And if you learn to make stress your friend, learn how to use it correctly, then you will be one of the most successful in this difficult task.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
October 25, 2018, 06:30:32 AM
I always look for ways to relieve stress by reading a book or what I do more often is to close the computer and go out of the house to breathe fresh air. and until now the method was successful.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 25, 2018, 05:46:01 AM
Indeed it is. A trader needs to be alert about crypto market 24/7. But trading bots has made things bit easier. Still stress is a part of this market and slowly it will grow with you. You can watch movies or read a book or go outside.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 10
October 25, 2018, 06:29:58 AM
Trading can bring a lot of losses, each person experiences an incredible stress, if person is scared to lose his money, and if a person has enough money, he will not have any stress, you should always choose reasonable numbers and amounts for trading.
Activity: 696
Merit: 100
October 25, 2018, 06:26:04 AM
I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
Trading is really stressful, taking a break from trading and do something to entertain yourself can make you relieve pain, so, what you did was really a good thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 05:55:08 AM
Stress is normal when making a transaction. When you are doing a job and you are mastering a business transaction, you need to be focused and careful. To relieve stress you can drink a cup of coffee or listen to a song.
Activity: 566
Merit: 13
October 25, 2018, 05:29:51 AM
I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
trading is really stressful
for me i only play games and watch movies and do something else not related to crypto to relieved my stress

do you play crypto games?
Activity: 962
Merit: 269
CryptoDirectories.com
October 25, 2018, 05:20:06 AM
I believe it is!

trading is really stressful
for me i only play games and watch movies and do something else not related to crypto to relieved my stress
Activity: 8
October 25, 2018, 05:09:42 AM
I like the bloodbath at stocks these days and glad we have BTC.

legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145
October 25, 2018, 04:32:03 AM
I also experience like you. stress in trading. and stop trading. but I'm only 1 month and doing real work, playing with family. and looking for entertainment / vacation. every day in the market makes me easily emotional and loses control. so that healthy trade changes like gambling.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 25, 2018, 04:11:20 AM
The transaction made me quite pressurized and now I replace it with automated trading, it helps me to do the job quickly.
Activity: 324
Merit: 15
October 25, 2018, 04:15:06 AM
Hello,

Yes it is also stressfull to me ! I tried at the beginning when I entered into crypto, like many people to test, but it is defintively not for me ! I lost some money, earn on others ways but the most difficult part is the stress and the thinking always of where am I ? I win ? I lost ? always looking at it. So I stopped and buy promising project and hold them. Better for me !

Not difficult to understand taht trading is a real work.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
October 25, 2018, 04:08:42 AM
Some people have a natural talent for buying and selling. And they're excellent at at. For others, myself included, it's a real effort. I suppose the solution is to do whatever you have to do in that area and have a nice period of relaxation afterwards. Also, visualizing a positive outcome is always a great help.
Activity: 479
Merit: 105
October 25, 2018, 04:03:55 AM
absolutely right bro. if I think trading now I get more experience than profit. just get little by little profit. then the price fell sharply so that the profits I collected drained in a short time
That is right. Trading is more stressful because you cannot gain good profit especially when you keep watching the change in the market but very slow and more fall. I think you have to leave it for a while and choose to hold for long term because that is more better as you wait for the increase of price.
Activity: 81
October 25, 2018, 03:53:18 AM
Trading especially day trading is very stressful for all especially when it is done manually. Performing day-trading manually gets you glued to the PC 24/7 by monitoring the slight movements in price of the coin. Most experts prefer to use bots now.
My trade doesn't feel stressful. What makes stress is observing price movements that are not in line with predictions, because it relates to the loss that will be borne. If the prediction is right and can make a profit, I don't think it will be stressful even for hours in front of the laptop.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
October 25, 2018, 03:50:37 AM
I think, everyone has their own way to relieve stress during trading especially when the market price is not what we expected, sometimes I leave trading to watch a movie so I will calm down again
Activity: 870
Merit: 250
October 25, 2018, 12:43:53 AM
All of us are very stressed and stressed when trading Bitcoins as well as Altcoin. But i think that's the crypto market characteristic and we have to get used to this and see if it is convenient for us.
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
October 25, 2018, 12:19:44 AM
At first i enjoyed trading but when the time comes that i am losing gains instead of profiting i stopped, it is very stressful and time consuming. I just focus on doing bounty campaigns and i play games to relieved my stress from trading.
Pages:
Jump to: