Pages:
Author

Topic: Is trading stressful for you? - page 34. (Read 30406 times)

Activity: 523
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 05:25:14 AM
sometimes trading that is carried out without giving profit can be one of the factors that cause stress, but how do we run the trade and that can be one way for us to get profit. so I think that's how our attitude faces stress when trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 20
simply getting the job done
October 24, 2018, 05:20:48 AM
The best way to get rid of the stress of trading is to set a stop-loss for each position. When you lose some money you are not so upset. I traded in the stock market and often suffered very much because I did not put a stop-loss. Sometimes the market moves very strongly, and in just an hour you can lose a lot of money. When you begin to limit your losses, trading becomes a rather monotonous occupation, and you are no longer so exposed to emotions.
copper member
Activity: 482
Merit: 1
October 24, 2018, 04:40:17 AM
Really trading can be stressful and exhausting especially when the return is not encouraging and you are almost losing. You feel down and discouraged. What I do to get off this is going on a holiday, enjoying myself , generaly leaving life outside crypto. It really worked for me.
Activity: 169
Merit: 11
October 24, 2018, 04:35:52 AM
I stopped trading because I was already saturated with the stable price of bitcoin and there was no big increase in the price of bitcoin which was getting lower and lower
Activity: 616
October 24, 2018, 04:32:35 AM
Trading is not only stressful but it requires a lot of energy, focus and time. Worrying over losses can lead to the highest amount of stress especially if you're just beginning to trade.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
October 24, 2018, 04:31:37 AM
The use made me nervous and felt obliged to enter the order. I replaced the normal transaction with automated trading via smartphone. It can completely replace me placing trading orders and help me solve the space problem when I need to leave the computer and be able to catch points on the beautiful command while on the road.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002
= jasad =
October 24, 2018, 04:26:29 AM
I believe it is!

What do you do to relief trading stress? Do you have any alternatives?

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!

for beginners who trade with crypto, of course this is different from forex or real trading.
but basically the technique is always the same, the core of the knowledge is technical analysis, before you do a trade check from various information until you are really sure to trade.
Activity: 160
Merit: 10
October 24, 2018, 04:20:48 AM
i don't think so, I trade only part time, I divide some capital for trading, so if one trading get loss, the other trades will cover it
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
October 24, 2018, 04:18:32 AM
Yes i have something, its because i am not professional trader and i am worry to make miss.
I make little operations, pro traders make trades more flexibly and lost not much if they miss with prediction
brand new
Activity: 0
October 24, 2018, 03:53:59 AM
trading is really stressful. We always try to keep track of the price, always worrying about the price decline, always hoping its price can increase to be able to get money back. But be optimistic, why do not you think we should calm down and then suddenly increase prices in a day, and investment of our investment is really effective.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
dont be greedy
October 24, 2018, 04:15:10 AM
trading has frustrated me, and I have left the trading world a few days ago. almost like gambling, because I have to speculate what will happen in the future, if my speculation is correct, then I will win and get money, but if my speculation is wrong, then I will lose.
I have applied trading knowledge from the master traders, but the results are no different, the luck factor is the main thing. and unfortunately I am always disadvantaged
Activity: 79
October 24, 2018, 02:09:07 AM
Trading is definitely stressful and, depending on the person, the stress is sometimes just too overwhelming. Emotions run high and sometimes you just need a break - trading is also about being able to recognize when you need to stop and not make emotional or stressed decisions (which rarely end well!)
Activity: 296
October 24, 2018, 02:05:28 AM
Being prepared for a sensation I have is not stress but clear preparation in my brain. If you are stressed out, do something normal that will help you avoid the stress of your transaction.
Activity: 336
Harmony for One and All
October 24, 2018, 01:55:30 AM
yeah trading are making so stressful if are not doing in the good term, very much are doing in analysis to getting more profit in it, not just jump on it without any preperation
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
October 24, 2018, 01:53:34 AM
I believe it is!

As for me I stopped trading for 3 months and play blockchain games. Now I feel myself better!
My main income is from trading so it is very stressful for me. I can not go to school without being worry about it, Especially when the bitcoin price goes down
Activity: 378
October 24, 2018, 01:49:44 AM
I believe that in trading activity, it is a stressful work especially when you are not gaining any profit and you are losing your investment. However, I think that losing an investment could somehow part of your learning process in performing the day trading. What is important is that you need do some analysis before making any decisions in connection to your crypto investment and trading. I think experience is more important as you may able to familiarize the crypto market movement and it may no longer stressful next time.
Yes i do agree on your statement. We can really learn from our own experiences it will make us more strong to face challenges in life.
legendary
Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005
October 24, 2018, 01:48:24 AM
not always, let see that the price is increasing, i think i wouldn't stress because of this, but when the price is down, i stress because of this, i am stress because confuse to make a decision for sell or hold my coin and wait until getting the high value
prepare everything well so that everything can be done correctly. it's easy to get profit in bitcoin. immediately monitor price movements, if you know the price goes down immediately buy and hold until the market goes up and sells. do not let you sell when prices go down because you can lose and stress. continue to hold bitcoin in the long run.
Activity: 1008
October 24, 2018, 01:39:08 AM
When I was engaged in trading, I was very worried. I can not cope with my emotions, for me it is very difficult. Therefore, I also stopped trading and began to engage in bounty campaigns. Now I have a little rest.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
www.daxico.com
October 23, 2018, 10:44:28 PM
I believe it is!

Trading is really stressful specially when you are just start learning to it and with this bearish market it really makes me panic in some cases specially when I keep checking my portfolio, but since I have no more funds to add I decided not to check my portfolio often I just leave it there and be right back when market become bullish. That's my wat to overcome trading stress.
Activity: 255
Merit: 12
October 23, 2018, 10:24:43 PM
Before I advice anybody to join the crypto trading space, I first advice them to get themselves familiar with the crypto market by monitoring the trends of trading on like three exchange platform for weeks. Trading becomes stressful if you don't really understand the market and if you just join the crypto space with a mind set to become rich quick within few weeks. To be a successful  trader within the crypto space, you need to understand how the market operates and know the basic concert and idea governing cryptocurrencies.
Pages:
Jump to: