Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 10. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 231
Merit: 13
cryptocurrency, of course, is not about the safe storage of money, and if you store money in cryptocurrency, you need to carefully choose which coin to invest, so as not to lose money and the risk is always large enough, while in the Bank your money will not be exposed to virtually no risk
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
well, of course I have in the Bank and in the crypto-currency, in the Bank I keep the money for life , and in the crypto-currency I certainly earn more, and somehow more risky to keep
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
Remember: Cryptocurrencies were designed to allow people to effectively take back ownership of their assets.

So when you store crypto on a wallet for which you have the only private key, that crypto is truly yours. No one else owns it and no else can get their hands on it.

The money you have in a bank is a different matter entirely. When you make a deposit, you effectively grant the institution the right to take control of your assets. The bank loans your money to third parties. And yes, you could wake up one day to find that it’s no longer there
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
Here you can not give an unambiguous answer. The degree to which the crypto currency is stored safely depends on which crypto currency is stored, in which purse and with what level of security they are stored and much more. Also, one can not unequivocally say about the banks. There is. banks are very reliable in all respects. Others are not so, because they lead a risky financial and credit policy, while others are generally on the verge of bankruptcy. If you act wisely, it will reliably store money in both the crypto currency and banks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
my money is safer in the Bank. and investments in cryptocurrency are always risky and it is unknown what will happen to them tomorrow.
Activity: 308
For security i think it would be better safe our money on Bank rather than Crypto , so many scam sites, hacker  and anything that would make our money lose , but For profit , i think crypto is more proffitable than bank
Activity: 140
Of course, it's better to invest money in the crypt than in the bank. After all, in a bank, even if you yourself put this money under interest, then the bank will take very high interest from you even for your contribution, and the crypt is transparent. If someone bought a bikoyan at a price of $ 5,500. This man and now with the fall of the cue ball will be in the black.
Activity: 39
Long term I think your money should appreciate more with time if stored in btc thank in the bank. however, I am a little old school, I like my money close to me, in my safe. In terms of safety however, the best place to store your money of the two would be in btc(cold wallet).
copper member
Activity: 60
You can never be 100% sure that you and your money are safe. Cryptocurrency, exchanges , wallets are constantly exposed to hacker attacks. It is possible by negligence to lose everything in a minute. Banks can go bankrupt and you will also find it very difficult to get your money back. I do not even know which option is better for storage now. .
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
In Binance we trust!
Crypto is most safe because only private key or seed phrase is the access to your coins! Nobody can't confiscate your private keys or seed phrase and nobody knows that you have any crypto Wink
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
State structures are wary of crypto currency. There is a risk that it can be banned. Many countries have imposed restrictions on its use, and violators can be fined. And the situation with dollars is absolutely different.
Merit: 4
It can be decide how the economical condition in your country, last few week in Turkey dollar has raised a lot compare to Turkish Lira (TL). Because I was in crypto I lost in dollar But I am ok in TL.
Activity: 144
I don't think it's safe to keep your money in Crypto. Definitely at the Bank, it'll be safer .
If you would like to invest in profitable you can invest in crypto. By investing certainly you have the opportunity to benefit. But if you want to save your money safely. You can save it in the Bank because the perfectly safe. And the Bank must also provide a security guarantee to you.
Activity: 60
Of course in the Bank,because Bank deposits are insured, and cryptocurrency - no.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
I think that is very important to determinate what do you want to do with your money. If you want to save them, than the bank is the best option - very low rewards and very low risk. If you want to earn money and you are looking for profit, than the crypto market is for you. Potential very high profits, but high risk involved, as well.

Yes you are right about that. But personally, If I choose which is more safer in crypto or in the bank. Well, for me the answer is both none, my monry can not be safe in both choices. Even if I choose Crypto rather than Banks still there are so many risk in keeping my coins in virtual world especially if there are people who hacked it. If I choose Banks its not also safe though, many banks got robbed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
If we objectively talk about this, then I think that all this is clearly not true, now it is dangerous in crypto-currencies, but many understand that in the future, crypto-currencies will be very profitable, that's when, this is the main question.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
if you want to save your money for security and do not want to invest it, then in my opinion your money will be safer if stored in a bank. but if you want to save your money while making a profit, then I suggest to save it in crypto, but there are some risks that you will face if you save money in crypto, one of the risks is that you can lose your money if you do not have investment knowledge.
Activity: 28
Yes cryptocurrency is almost impossible to lose, as cryptocurrency wallets have the highest degree of security. And you can cash out your cryptocurrency at any time and do not need to get permission from the Bank.
Activity: 158
Ever since I discovered crypto, I have never thought of leaving more money in the bank. I leave most of my money in crypto as I have control of it. I don't think abut whether someone will escape with my money or not!
Pages:
Jump to: