Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 14. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 319
Merit: 10
Apeswap Finance
in my opinion it is not like that, the crypto world has a very high level of risk, but it is equivalent to the benefits obtained, so the point is if we talk about the level of security, banks are much safer than crypto
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
YOUC - www.youengine.io
Actually, your money is safer in crypto than in the bank. Unless you are careless in protecting your wallet against scammer and hackers.
Many hackers use the phishing sites to hack your wallet, so you must have a secure wallet and very careful action when moving your wallet balance.
Recently, one of browser Chrome extension get hacked, and can send your private key if you using MEW or decentralized exchange.
Activity: 714
Merit: 251
I think keeping money in the bank is safer in crypto. Because of various reasons, I'm not talking about security because both are the same.
I am referring to the risk that the crypto market may collapse at any moment but the bank can not collapse because it has existed for a long time
Activity: 53
Merit: 0
You have not be insure, that banks do have better security system more than cryptocurrency but the best thing about bitcoins is that, the growth of your profit is very fast and much better more than placing money on banks.
Activity: 86
Merit: 1
No, as the market may collapse and the Bank may go bankrupt, and it is good that the contribution will be made less than 1,400,000 rubles, it is insured, and if more, no one will guarantee that you will get your money back, and when you consider that all about the same and more finances in cryptocurrency the security 50\50%.
Activity: 178
it must be safer in the bank because if you save in a bank it won't be hacked. but saving money in a bank cannot provide many benefits. and saving money on cryptocurrency has a big risk but can also provide a large profit. and we can also minimize the risk of carefully selecting coins and always monitoring the development of coins and markets. so if I have to choose then I would rather save money in crypto than at the bank.
Activity: 84
let say yes!! If you doing this multiple wallet it will make safer your coin from the hackers and investment!! I think Bank is the safer that crypto cause Bank has the most powerful device that secure all money that youve deposit on it!! and absulotly have just minimal system error!!
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 47
No, I don't think so. I think there is a big risk in the encryption market.
Activity: 169
No, I don't think so. I think banks are safer. But investing money in cryptocurrencies I think there is room for appreciation. Because the volatility of the cryptocurrency is very large, the price difference is very large, you may get a lot, and you may lose a lot.
Activity: 55
In my opinion, I think it still safer the old fashion, the bank than in crypto. Banks have more security features and tangible papers that will give you an assurance that your money will be safe. In crypto, there are a lot of risks. No paperworks, signatures, and everything. Also, crypto is prone to hacking.
Activity: 140
Dear sir,
Your topic is very interesting. I am not sure about that. In the future, that maybe right, but currently i am not sure. The banks are protected by the governments, managed by national finance systems, but the crypto is not. It is legal in some countries on the world.
Activity: 26
I think the bank is still more reliable. Because they have commitments about your property, not like a market that is not as predictable as Crysto. Banks are safer to keep your money instead of keeping in Crypto because banks take the responsibility for your money but in Crypto, you have to take your responsibility yourself if you are account gets hack you will lose your money.
Activity: 420
It is more safer to store your money to the bank than to the cryptocurrency because crypto coins is a volatile coins. But there is more of a good opportunity to do when you have cryptocurrency, but a certain risk must be applied.
Activity: 18
Yes, I put my cryptocurrency in my wallet and refrigerated my private key, which I think is the safest.
Activity: 83
When Football meets Crypto
there are two sides to this. Before you hear someone shouting "save in crypto, take everything from the bank" meaning at the time of shouting , the bulls were going great . Meaning things are going well for that person . However the moment the bears start taking revenge and things start going wrongly, you start calling your bank manager to save a place for you there lol. So to come into conclusion, i believe  you have to invest what you can afford and make sure you leave the large amount in the bank. I know what am saying
Activity: 658
Merit: 153
My idea is to have the paradise of the crypto safer than the banks. but the current market cap is very variable from low to old. I can pull out my free money when I want. I can send it to you instantly. You can not use your money when you want it.
Activity: 379
Merit: 250
Although the crypto have many good security precautions, I don't think it is as safe as the traditional bank systems. Unfortunately we see scam and freud news everyday, and I hope that cryptocurrency world be much more safer in the future.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
I would say that BTC shows us a good price stability last month. Some interesting BTC activity is going on the market right now. I am still not sure what happens right now, but I believe that BTC will hit new ATH till the end of December. Wait till the end of September, the price should become even good for investment.
Agreed. I personally keep all my savings in bitcoin, which gives me small bonuses, with the growth of the course. I also have a goal, reaching which I will cash out bitcoin.
Activity: 434
Merit: 2
Will for me in crypto its not really safe is especially there some news that crypto is a bubble. But crypto is a good way to make your profit grow. Bank cant make your profit grow fast.
Activity: 238
Yes, it is safer to put your money in the bank, except that it will earn interest, although a little, compare to put your money in your wallet, as we know that in a few days in the world of cryptography, many hackers will never say, maybe they will break all our bills in seconds.
Pages:
Jump to: