Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 8. (Read 9898 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
i currently think banks are safer than crypto currencys itself. precisely because the value changes so quickly, a bank seems to be the better place for money.
Activity: 555
Banks are more secured because they have a visible base and most times are regulated by the Government  of their host country of operations. But in spite of this sometimes they go distress leaving share holders to suffer losses. Crytocurrency has an even higher risk as no physical base of operation is known. Have you ever logged in to a web browser only to find out that the company has short down its site with no trace of finding them and all your hard earn money flushed down the drain? How devastating!
Business is  full of risk anyway, each day we wake up we trust Almighty God to help us in all our en devours. Crypto has a higher potential to make money. So its worth the effort to take careful risk.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
For my opinion I think it is safer tho saved your money in a bank because it safe from some hackers . But it really depends on you cause there are countries  that they're bank system are not safe. So before you keep your money review first the system.
Activity: 42
Money in crypto, when the market is right, is potentially safer in that your potential earnings are high but it is instable and insecure.  Inaction is still an action, when you don't invest you are gambling just as much as when you do. But keeping it in fiat is safer in the sense of stability and security.  We all know that the dollar isn't going to change in value that much
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
if we want to keep the money safer then I think bank would be better than crypto because bank has a good security and there are no chance of losing them. but keeping in crypto will give a good profit with the time if you chose a good coin . but risky
Activity: 30
Merit: 2
Funds are safely kept in the bank not in crypto or even on any exchange platform because the crypto community are full of hackers who can steal your money in a very smart way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Well, this question is hard to answer, because the point is to keep money somewhere, if they constantly have to work for you, in this life everything is not so complicated, just not everyone understands this
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
It is not safe to keep your money both in the Bank and in bitcoin.The Bank can become bankrupt, and bitcoin can fall in price many times.
Activity: 88
Because of its anonymity, Crypto is very secure to anyone who owns it. But sometimes you are also the victim of malicious hackers. For the bank, my money is completely safe and away from hackers
Merit: 11
In my opinion, both methods of saving money have their disadvantages and advantages. If you place your money in a bank, it can become bankrupt and you will lose all the savings that are in the bank. regards crypto, then crypto is still very volatile and unstable, even exchanges and ICOs, and there are more scammers in cryptography. Thus, depending on the degree of risky acceptance, you can choose the best ways to invest your money, and their safety.
Activity: 131
Both have good and bad as my motto: nothing is absolute. The born of crypto, first of all, was because of the unhappy thought after using the bank system.
Activity: 546
I think your money is safer in a bank than in crypto, but it also has disadvantages. You cannot make a lot of profit if you keep your money in a bank but you can make a lot of profit in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 546
Presently it more safer to keep money in bank than in crypto. One of the disadvantage of crypto is hackers hacking users wallet which can be caused by carelessness and after been hacked there's no rescue but in bank even though the bank is being robbed the bank has to be the one to provide you back every penny. So for now bank is preferable to Crypto.
Activity: 378
For me not, because crypto world is not very safe and have no assurance that it will grow. Unlike in a bank which your money is more safe and you can check it regularly. In crypto there are so many hackers that can hacked your online wallet.
I think your cash is more secure in the bank as you pay them for anchoring your advantages. That is the reason they require those high exchanges and different expenses for your security. The decentralized idea of crypto on the otherhand dependably you to openly make any exchange without the intercession of any monetary organization. Obviously with your own hazard.
Activity: 124
I think it's best to keep your investment in the Bank. I think in the future, Cryptography will be more secure .
Activity: 29
Crypto provides safe but bank is safest.
Activity: 142
Yes i would prefer saving my money in crypto than at the bank if i take all the necessary measures to ensure that i secure my wallet and my private keys very well against hackers.
Activity: 98
For me, most time i would prefer the bank to crypto especially with the of hacking that go on these days, phishing sites are increasing by day, people wallet are getting hacked, most people private keys have been compromised.
Activity: 116
If you look from the storage of money in the long term, the banks I trust more. But there's money lying dormant, and the cryptocurrency can make good money.
Pages:
Jump to: