Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 9. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 1
If you choose a coin that is good enough it is certainly very safe but you have to estimate when you will sell it again
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Money been safe in Cryptocurrency or anywhere else is a relative term! Your money which has gone into bitcoin or altcoin is definitely safe if you practice standard safety procedures in keeping your coin!  
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
There is nothing more dangerous than keeping money in crypto-currencies, because all that is today in the crypto-currencies has fallen in the amount of 100%, you think it is normal? I do not think, because crypto currency is a risk.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think its safest to keep money in bank.
Activity: 406
Your money might be in safety when it is in a trusted bank but you do not get a good income when you hold dollars there. Holding different cryptocurrencies, you have more chances to earn really much.
Activity: 182
No i don't think so.It will take lots of time to replace this concept.
Activity: 182
Its safe but not safer than bank I think.
Activity: 178
This is a great question that I will love to answer in bank my money can't lost value or add value but in cryptocurrency the money invest can add value and reduced in value
Activity: 393
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
it's possible that you could steal your money from crypts because I have been announcing that it was hacking an exchnager site and millions were losing money and altcoin that exchanger was etherdelta and too much was lost and robbed so no your crypto money is safe but the exchangers also have extra security too like bittrex and binance just because you know the most secure exchanger site that can only cost you money.
Activity: 216
Yes and no. I can’t tell it 100% yes or 100% not. If you make a deposit in the bank then Bank will give you a fixed amount of profit. Else Bank has totally responsible for any loss of our deposited money. But in crypto, there is no responsibility for losing our money. We only responsible for losing our own money. In crypto, there are lots of opportunities to make money and can make a huge profit than a bank. If we think Risk is the main fact that Bank is safer. If we think profit than crypto is safer. 
Activity: 50
The chance that someone stole money from the Bank is much lower than if you get hacked. Therefore, definitely a Bank.
Activity: 29
there's a actual question where better to preserve the cash. If it's far the ecu financial institution - it is ideal variation, but if the financial institution from the previous united states territory, in such case it's far higher to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 1
I wouldn't say that. In the Bank, the money will not be lost, and the cryptocurrency may rise in price, and maybe cheaper, and the money will decrease.
Activity: 224
In my opinion, both have their own weaknesses and advantages.
Activity: 770
Merit: 113
Regarding the risks, banks are safer than cryptocurrency. The bank has legality from the government, while cryptocurrency does not, only applies in certain countries. The risk arises when you are unable to adapt to volatile prices and security threats from your wallet that you have. On the other hand, if you are able to overcome that problem, the cryptocurrency price movement is fast enough so that you can use it to make a profit, that's the advantage of cryptocurrency rather than storing it in a bank, where the price changes slowly.
Activity: 1050
Vave.com
It depends on the country, but for most I would say a pretty solid no.

if I think fifty percent in crypto and fifty percent in the bank
if you talk safely, my opinion is safer to save money in the bank
but if you talk about profits that are definitely more profitable to save in crypto
Activity: 196
In the bank your money is at safe condition compare to the money in the crypto investments ,because of this hackers around and digital investment is of great care because once your are mistaken then you will lost your money, and you can not complain it , so in life of cryptos your money is at risk but manage it carefully and be safety always.
Activity: 56
Banks most of the time respond for any money stolen or missed, in cryptos you don't have that advantage, if someone hacks your e-wallet then you are pretty much screwed.
Activity: 486
Merit: 3
The banks in country i live in have given me more reasons to believe that keeping money in crypto is far better than keeping it bank. The exorbitant rate charged by banks for providing service to their customers is one of the reasons.
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
Bitcoin only knows that I know how to save money than bank sites that are not sure because the bitcoin wallet is like a vault that is also used by many people's funds.

Obviously, your money is safer in banks rather than cryptocurrency but the scale of price increase in banks is very low so people will always prefer placing their money on cryptocurrency.
Pages:
Jump to: