Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 12. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
With such leaps in the crypto currency market, I'm not sure that my money in the crypt is safe. Sometimes I get the feeling that I lose my capital every day for a little over six months.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
I actually feel more secure in a bank. It's just that, in a Bank that's too many pieces, so that it becomes inefficient. And I think also rather ribet dealings. Easier on the crypto, but maybe this crypto-prone also against hackers.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
The answer would be no, I still think bank is somehow more secure.
Activity: 55
both safe, as long as you hold your crypto in a safe place, which is hardware wallet. but I still choose using crypto than fiat storing in banks because I find it much convenient.
Activity: 233
it's better to keep it in the bank because it's certain and the address can be found.

i think so, because on crypto you're wallet can be hacked, crypto can be only for investment and trading, not for saving money
Activity: 714
Merit: 102
Money in cryptocurrency is saver then money in bank, when there is green market your money in crypto can yield thrice of your capital, while cannot yield in bank
I think you are wrong, the OP provides a security comparison option, not from the profit side.
I think it will be safer to be kept in a bank even though the profits are not as good as crypto currencies
Activity: 420
Merit: 18
Crypto is an asset for long-term holding we should wait for profits whereas the bank is for fast payments and transactions so we can't  compare both but crypto will replace bank in the coming future
Activity: 244
It is safer to keep your money in the bank. But it will be profitable if you will invest it in crypto. Also considered the risk in crypto is very high because of volatile market. Everybody in crypto is anonymous so we do not know if they are trustworthy to transact with.
Activity: 336
If you have legal money, it is safer to keep it in the Bank. Now you can make good money on cryptocurrency.In the future, when everything becomes quieter and more stable,it will be more profitable to store money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 139
At this time crypto is very much profitable then bank but if we watch for safe then bank is much more safer then crypto. But in future cryto may also become safer.
Activity: 445
In some aspect I think that money is safer when investing in crypto than putting it in the bank due to the fact that there is a possibility that the bank can be fraud or tend to be bankrupt while in crypto it can give you more profit and earning once you invest on it and you can hold it as long as you wanted.
Activity: 149
I think this time I prefer to keep my money in the bank, and makes the crypto as a place to invest and widened the land I'm looking for money. I chose the bank due to crypto are more prone to be exposed to cybercrime, hackers. 
Yes, since bank are control by our Governments, In case of money losses we have someone to run to. Not like cyprto that everybody is anonymous. No one are responsible of your money but only you. So I prefer bank in saving my money as they are safer compared to crypto.
Activity: 108
I think the money is very safe to put in the bank, but the income is the least. I think that the investment in cryptocurrency is very risky, but the profit that can be obtained is very amazing. I think you can try it once.
Activity: 134
I think this time I prefer to keep my money in the bank, and makes the crypto as a place to invest and widened the land I'm looking for money. I chose the bank due to crypto are more prone to be exposed to cybercrime, hackers. 
Activity: 420
With the current situation of the market seems what our moneys safe only in USDT.
USDT the future cryptocurrency )))
Activity: 938
Merit: 266
there's an option to convert your money to usdt or bitusd or any fiat-pegged cryptocurrency, then just make your account secure.  this will be a safer choice than depositing your money in a not so reputable banks.  when your money is in crypto such as usd or bitusd, you can easily exchange them to other fiat such as bitcny.  when in crypto, the government cannot hold or freeze your funds.
Activity: 252
I think it's crazy to say that keeping money in cryptocurrency is safer than keeping money in the bank.
Here, cryptocurrency no one protects my money at all. I am responsible for my money.
The value of bitcoin, eth, ... or usdt also changes constantly. So I can lose money at any time.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
I admit a bank is a safe place in saving money than on crypto. If just looking for security then save it in the bank because it would be better. a great many complaints occur for lost their money in the wallet when it was placed in the crypto. hackers have always worked with a variety of ways to get results from this opportunity. but the results are indeed quite crypto recommended but the risks are too great.
Activity: 136
Don't put all your money in just one place. Crypto is quite safe and will actually develop the value of your assets, but the risk is also much greater because it is very vulnerable to hackers. Keep your money at the bank too, even though it doesn't get progress, but you can more easily access it and won't experience depreciation if your assets in crypto depreciate.
Activity: 56
From the bank or a plastic card they can be stolen by intruders, as well as with bitcoin purse. The worst option is if your investment has fallen and you can not return it to its original values.
Pages:
Jump to: