Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 16. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 152
Merit: 10
It depends on the country, but for most I would say a pretty solid no.
Right. I am not sure that my money is safer in crypto, because I never know how much exactly I have in crypto, it changes by the second. It is safer in crypto for people who control the market.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
To be sincere without been bias, money is more safer in the bank than in crypto. But the reality is, it is more profitable in the crypto than in the bank. Bank uses your money to trade but gives small return to you the owner of the money.
Activity: 406
keyTango
Banks will remain more reliable, but their reliability depends on the state of the country's banking system and the world as a whole.
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 1
In the Bank the money will be in a safer environment because they have also physical reinforcement protected.
Activity: 60
Money that is on electronic accounts is just a figure. Set there 100 passwords, 100 is sewn - there is no probability that in one day you will not see there $ 0.
Activity: 252
If you are not the first day on the market, and already understand many processes, or gave the money to the management of profissionalam who really knows a lot, they have more security than in the bath, as the Bank tomorrow can say good-bye, or where the money?prove it's your money?
Activity: 474
Merit: 250
There is a real question where better to keep the money. If it is the european bank - it is good variant, but if the bank from the former USSR territory, in such case it is better to buy Bitcoin.

When an economic crisis occurs, many events can be detrimental to depositors. I believe that Bitcoin hoarding can make a lot of money in that situation, or the safest thing about gold hoarding, which has always been a valuable asset for thousands of years.
Activity: 128
I do not this safer than at the bank. Coins is not stablility, coin prices can dump and pump 90% in one months. There is no guarantee that it will strong increase. It can also be hacked, 51% attack.
Activity: 826
Merit: 281
personally i will prefer bank , because bank is safer than cryptocurrency wallet , if u lose money in cryptocurrency wallet , u will never get it back/restore it , if u money lose in bank , u can going to the bank and report about your loses money and they will get your money back.
i remember , while i forget my wallet private key , i cant get it back , because of my fault , thats why i think better save my money in bank , because its more secured and refundable.
Activity: 882
Merit: 112
Your Data Belongs To You
It is safer and more profitable to keep it in BTC not any crypto currency.
Because banks can default and is happening all the time, you wont be able to recover your money if bank goes bust.
Activity: 220
Cryptocurrency also has a good place to get more profits. That can make us rich, but can also lose a lot of assets. I think it's safer to keep it in the bank. After all, cash can maintain its value.
Activity: 112
I find the banks safer. But as the profit rate increases, trust decreases.
Therefore; I keep 70% of my money in the bank and 30% in the crypto. I'm taking less risk this way.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
There is a real question where better to keep the money. If it is the european bank - it is good variant, but if the bank from the former USSR territory, in such case it is better to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 42
I doubt that crypto will be the best way to store your money than in a bank, there are big risks that the rate is unstable, both systems can be hacked or stolen, I usually hold the opinion that it is better to have your money and your cash in cash. A good bank can guarantee you your monetary security for a period of time and a case of theft, it can be tracked and returned, in crypto this will make it more difficult.

Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
for security, of course I prefer their bank to guarantee that our money will not be lost in contrast to crypto no one guarantees the loss of our money
Activity: 55
Banks are the safest way to store money. But banks will not give you big profits and if you want the amount of money to double or triple, you should think about investing in crypto.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

I am tempted to say bank is more safer because of the current volatile crypto market. But if I am to advice you I will say go for crypto, but not just any Cryptocurrency go for a Cryptocurrency that seems stable, for me I choose EON protocol,
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
Your money will be safe if you put on crypto but there is risky on that point because the price of bitcoin is up and down but on the security it is more secure than the bank because bank have not a capable to secure your money.
Activity: 154
In the bank, you can use insurance and thereby minimize your risks. When investing in bitcoin, this is not possible, so it is more risky.
Activity: 34
It's stupid to keep everything in a crypto currency. Money should not lie somewhere, find the right application for them, invest somewhere
Pages:
Jump to: