Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 17. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 0
When it comes to the safety of the money of course bank is one of the safest.But if you want your money to double or tripple or even more you can put/invest it in crypto but no assurance.

Bank and cryto had its own functions. And comparing this two which is safe is questionable . It could be depend of the purpose of your plans to your money. If you want to just keep your  money for emergencies or just to save it you put it to the bank but if you want to grow your assest investment is the best options like cryptocurrency. Only that you have to consider the pros and cons.
Activity: 31
Yes, I think, your money is safer in Crypto than at the bank.

Just because crypto is not in a position where everyone is guaranteed 100% with safety measures does not mean that crypto will not reach that point in time.
Activity: 270
Merit: 1
Yeah it safe enough to have your asset in crypto, but there some risk you need to consider before move your fiat into crptocurrency, the value is not stable today you buy it at 100 usd tomorrow it can be 10. And you better ready if that happend or youll be broke af.
Thank you for the advice, I became aware of the steps I must take so that I do not experience loss and I am also often careful in making any decision if I do not know I usually seek information from other people whether it is asking or looking for it on the internet, hopefully the ingredients can everyone saw them know
Activity: 1428
Merit: 251
It is safe to keep the money in the bank, but there is no profit, it is very profitable to keep the money in the crypto but we have to take individual security measures, we have to be very careful. I prefer crypto.

Why do most people say that you won't earn if you put your money in a bank? you will! Another thing that you could make more if you keep it in crypto. But you are far less likely to lose anything while the money is on a bank account. So I prefer to share risks and keep what I have both in a bank and in crypto.

People will earn money when they put their money in banks but the value always decreasing because of inflation. Its much better if we use that money to invest rather than sleeping in bank account. Crypto is one of many investment instrument and i am believe we should not invest with all money we have
Activity: 456
Merit: 10
We are not there yet, that we still have a long way to go before we start to prefer crypto over banks when it comes to safety. Cryptocurrency is still very new in comparison to fiat so it will take time to improve and resolve so many current issues and establish trust of much more people worldwide.
Activity: 72
I think putting money in the bank is the safest thing, but if you want to make you rich, I think you still need to invest in cryptocurrencies, but investing in cryptocurrencies has a certain amount of risk, but the risks and benefits coexist.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I don't think that we have some measurements to define what method is safer. On the one hand, crypto is a much riskier investment in terms of money. But at the same time, it is safer in terms of security of your tokens. There's no way to lose your assets if you are careful. In the bank little depends on you.
Activity: 143
Each of these alternatives has its own feature for positive surviving,  but crypto is more reliable here because money depend on you here only while banks use your money and give you something like small reward like %%. Crypto is more 'thankful' and its abilities are more stable, wide and more far-sighted.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
It is the difference of opinion but i like to keep my money in crypto than bank because i am using online money for buying of different mobile applications and other website services and that's why i do not need to keep money at bank and for other reason the crypto value is rising so the value of my money is rise with it.
Activity: 588
Of course, it's more reliable to keep money in a bank than in a cryptocurrency. This is due to the high reliability of bank accounts and the high volatility of the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 128
At some point your money still needs to go to the bank, I will certainly have my money in the bank even when trading crypto. If i had move all my money from crypto to the bank last/early this year it would have had more value than it is now  Grin
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
think your money is not safe with exchager or with crypto because many thieves are taking money or crypto on wallets so as to get more money on your bank account there are those that are being traded for even if the website is too secure the thieves have even stolen them so other investors put their income in bank accounts so they just put their money in there.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
the money will be safe when in the bank than on crypto. When signing into crypto was already as much as gambling. more severe than that many hackers everywhere and will appear unpredictable so that over time what we have in the crypto will be lost. But if the bank will clearly be safe just that assets will not be able to grow quickly or are not effective in earnings.
Activity: 742
Merit: 128
Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading
Not so, the whole market is subject to correction, which practically does not happen with banks. So it is better to have a bank and  deposit to save money.

Hackers can hack  your account so make sure that your money in crypto is secure ,even in bank people account can hack , actually there are news in my country about hacking the account of the bank .so choose the right bank when you save your money.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 21
Well, it depends on what you are asking. I will not keep all my investment in crypto. Yeah, I surely want to invest and take out my capital which I want to believe will be the target of most, so once am in that position I can continue to keep other amounts on crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
It is safe to keep the money in the bank, but there is no profit, it is very profitable to keep the money in the crypto but we have to take individual security measures, we have to be very careful. I prefer crypto.

Why do most people say that you won't earn if you put your money in a bank? you will! Another thing that you could make more if you keep it in crypto. But you are far less likely to lose anything while the money is on a bank account. So I prefer to share risks and keep what I have both in a bank and in crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
Not so, the whole market is subject to correction, which practically does not happen with banks. So it is better to have a bank and  deposit to save money.
Activity: 207
Crypto accountability is only charged by the user personally, this is more dangerous because there is no binding law to be associated with public punishment. In this case the bank is better because it can account for all existing transactions. I think there needs to be a crypto revolution to prevent transaction problems that will arise.
Activity: 98
In my opinion as someone who had worked in a global bank for over a decade, it's safer in crypto than in the bank. I've seen huge amounts of fraud, some of the cases I personally handled and those were despite all the enhanced security measures. I'm not sure if you've heard about what happened to HSBC but I witnessed it. On the other hand, although it's safer to put your money in cryptocurrency, scams and fraud still do happen. I wish that someday in the future, there will be a technology to invent a blockchain that is completely untraceable so that all fraud and scams are avoided.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
The safety of your money in crypto depends only on you. You need to be very cautious when transferring money, because only you are responsible and no one can change anything then.
Pages:
Jump to: