Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 18. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 5
The Future of Security Tokens
it is the safest and is stored in the bank. However, u will get a rich harvest. If you invest in some quality encryption. for example, EOS, TEZOS, CARD, NEO. Especially CARD, which is recently listed. it will change the software ecosystem
Activity: 137
Merit: 0
Venture capitalist Tim Draper is bullish on Bitcoin and believes it will reach $250,000 in the next four years.
I don't think it's possible because altcoins are getting better everyday, so at one point people will realize that Bitcoin is not the best and that some alts have better use and technology
Activity: 926
Merit: 256
I think to save money in the form of crypto is not good because crypto prices are difficult to predict. I personally use money in bank deposits and some are used to invest in crypto. because in my opinion crypto is used for investment not to store and use every day
Activity: 210
I think most people are more comfortable with keeping money in the bank. However, it will not be able to outperform cryptocurrency on interest rates. In part, the inflated inflation will create the opportunity to touch and store your money value in crypto is safe and effective.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
I believe that the safest storage is in gold or expensive stones. And bury it deeper so that no one knows where. To keep money on purses is a flat idea.
Activity: 67
Merit: 1
Definitely not. No one is protected from sharp fluctuations and falls. That's pretty risky. The Bank will be safer.
copper member
Activity: 40
Merit: 11
Trust in God
i think save money in bank is safety but if we want to make profit we can invest on the ico with real product or mvp.the crypto sphere is still need regulation from the county.
Activity: 126
For me I'll day that my money I'd dafer with crypto because I control all my digital assets and also responsible for it's security
Activity: 630
Merit: 118
as you know, saving a small amount of money in a bank can cause money to decrease every month, unlike crypto, the value can be two possibilities, namely increasing and reducing. investation can make your many save, and can make money lost
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
The banks can trust only small amounts, which to have insurance from governments. The exception is some Swiss banks. Banks can without problems take money but they are not always willing to lend.
Activity: 294
I prefer to keep some of my money in the bank, in part - at home and another part in crypto currency) In today's world, money will not be safe anywhere Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 501
It is safe to keep the money in the bank, but there is no profit, it is very profitable to keep the money in the crypto but we have to take individual security measures, we have to be very careful. I prefer crypto.
Activity: 406
Merit: 108
In my opinion, both ways of saving money have their disadvantages and advantages. The bank can go bankrupt. There are many hackers on the crypto currency market, but here you can earn a lot of capital Cheesy
Activity: 101
keeping money in the bank wont change anything,,your money wont be increase at all,,,but using your to invest in cryptocurrency the profit their is huge you can realise thousand folds of your money that you used to invest,,but keeping money in bank wont add anything to it,,some bank will even be deducting your money monthly  so what is the essence of saving money
Activity: 69
Keeping money in the Bank is more stable and safer than crypto. But the profit will be meager. The Bank has very few people involved in the storage of money, the vast majority of their money is invested in another area to increase profits. Crypto is real.
Activity: 392
I think that your money is safer in the bank but you won't be able to earn profit if money will be in a bank. in case, you have it in crypto, you will be able to earn much more than the percentage from a bank
Activity: 182
I personally prefer to keep some in the bank and some invest in crypto. I think this method is the safest way because as we all know that the risk of investing in crypto is quite large, especially if it's on new coins that are still in the early stages of development.
Activity: 39
Crypto-currencies are protected from inflation more than national currencies, but hackers can either steal the crypto currency or it may fall sharply in price.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 250
I think yes. After all, digital currencies have a number of important advantages over traditional money. As well as popular financial and physical assets. What is the reason? The fact is that crypto-currencies solve numerous problems. Associated with the centralized nature of paper currencies and other instruments.

I think you didn't consider the fact that crypto is volatile and people you choose to keep or invest in Nov-Dec 2017 in crypto now wish they had rather kept it in a bank. It does solve many problems and it is a remarkable transacting option one could have, but if you consider keeping it for liquidity then Bank is much safer. Also, I might and I like to add that many countries have imposed a temporary ban on fiat-crypto trading.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
I agree with you in many ways. Cryptocurrency with proper and careful handling is well protected from fraudsters ' attacks. There is a Russian proverb. Money likes silence the more money the quieter they must be protected.
Pages:
Jump to: