Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 2. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
I believe that my money are safer in crypto,because it is decenteralized and nobody have access to money except me. It is a requirement for me.
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Not so long ago, Banks burst one after another . Therefore, there is no confidence in the safety of their profits nowhere . I'm all for investing in real estate. And in bitcoin to make money and sometimes display
Activity: 642
Merit: 250
To be honest, investing in a bank is much safer than investing in cryptocurrency. As we know that investing in cryptocurrency is more risky than depositing money into a bank. Even though investing in cryptocurrency is a risk, the profit can be greater than what we keep in the bank. all back to our belief, whether we are sure and ready to accept the risk of investing in cryptocurrency or not.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Still, it's safest that your money is saved in the Bank, because when there is hacking against the Bank, you can claim your money so you can return to your wallet.

If in Bitcoin, when your private key is hacked, then you cannot claim, and who do you want to claim? LOL

That's certainly true, mate. Because banks are regulatory compliant, they have the obligation to abide by the law to protect their customers funds. On the contrary, Bitcoin's nature is decentralized and there isn't a single entity responsible to safeguard people's money. For this reason, your money could be a lot safer in a bank, than at a cryptocurrency itself. However, for tech savvy people, cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum would be a lot safer than a bank, if only they have access to their private keys.

When only you have access to your private key, then it's nearly impossible for anyone to steal or gain access to your funds. In the case of Bitcoin, if it remains immutable, then your money would stay there for many years without being spent or controlled by someone else (if you're private key is safe from prying eyes). Therefore, I believe that it's a matter of choice whenever someone wants to secure their money in a cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, or simply let banks do all the hard work for them. In the end, both are secure ways to store your money for the long term. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
course no, it's safer to keep it in the Bank .... crypto is not stable , you can lose all your money
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Still, it's safest that your money is saved in the Bank, because when there is hacking against the Bank, you can claim your money so you can return to your wallet.

If in Bitcoin, when your private key is hacked, then you cannot claim, and who do you want to claim? LOL
Activity: 182
Money in the bank is safer, but some banks may be unreliable. When money is invested in the crypto currency, you can earn a lot. But this is a big risk and luck.
Activity: 206
Merit: 11
Even though it is safer to save money in a bank, there is a limit of the amount so that your money is guaranteed. While on Cryptocurrency you are the bank itself, even though the risks faced will be far more dangerous but you can get huge profits from cryptocurrency.

I prefer to invest my money rather than save it, you can save and also invest by buying gold, property, land and even bitcoin for a period of several years.
Activity: 490
Perhaps this is true, but it all depends on what you will use as your wallet, because it is very important, but we are talking about what is better now, so I think that investing in crypto currency is normal.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
There is no clear answer to this question. On the one hand, the transfer of money is more secure, but in the long term there is a risk to cash out money at a very unfavorable rate.
Activity: 336
What do you want with your money? If you want earn low profit then bank will be the best option for you with low risk But you want earn high profit then come in crypto earn high profit with high risk. Every investment has a risk, if you want to make your money double then you have to invest otherwise it cannot be double. Do you know? Everyday millions of crimes are committed annually using cash; slightly fewer crimes are committed in the sphere of the economy. Digital wallet and Bank are both good then they have different worth. Our tendency is secure our money with profit, and then we should choose what kinds of profit we want to gain. If our goal is small then out risk will small its depends on our goals.
Crypto currency just like democracy, money, by the people, for the people!  If your are using digital wallet without exposing your private keys online then yes your money is safe in crypto.
Activity: 43
Its NO from me. In crypto world there is always many risk but in a bank there is no risk.
But it is vary in country to country.
Activity: 308
It all depends on what you want and how you want it its safe to keep your money in the bank though there are very little profits attached to it and in crypto it for investment and more benefits its all your choice to make
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Re: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank?

of course they are safer at the bank, but keeping them in crypto is more profitable, but risky
risk always comes when we save our money in crypto. if we are not careful and careful then our money might be stolen by someone. actually saving money in the bank or in crypto is the same depending on how we own it, how we secure it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
If we talk about the safety of money storage, I will say that there are risks everywhere in the Bank and in the cryptocurrency. But in cryptocurrency there is an opportunity to earn many times more than in the Bank ,but you can lose.Who needs as lucky
copper member
Activity: 346
The country where I live has not received cryptocurrency, and even the government still prohibits the use of cryptocurrency itself.
So, in my opinion it is safer to save money in the bank because it is guaranteed by the government.
Investing our money in cryptocurrency is very risky and very volatile even though it is quite profitable for us.
Activity: 210
It depends on the duration, the time factor. If it's for a long-term I prefer to save my money assets in cryptocurrency because if you save it in bank, the bank will use your money to do business and pay you pea nuts as interest but with Crypto you can not estimate the amount of profit you will make when your coin bulls.
Activity: 42
Re: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank?

of course they are safer at the bank, but keeping them in crypto is more profitable, but risky
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
I think its way more better to keep your money in the bank for safer purpose but if you want to invest you money in something instead of the money just sitting in the bank doing nothing, you can invest in crypto currency for the main time and watch closely so you wont loose your money
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1000
I certainly trust crypto currency. As their means and their future. But I do not think everyone has come to the conclusion that the virtual world is now ordinary. Many people are afraid to keep money, not in the bank, but in crypto currency.
different from your opinion, I believe even more if my money will be safer on banks than investing in crypto currencies, nothing guarantees that crypto currencies will continue to live. no country is responsible for the life of crypto currencies. different from the FIAT currency in the bank. the currency is owned by a country that will not let their currency exchange die

Of course it is not safe 100% but in some cases and comparing with some banks in some countries it is much safer than leaving the money in the bank where you should care and face with many different situations to maintain the bank account and paying fees.

With crypto is different, there is no monthly fee to maintain the wallet (except some third party services - which is not safe to hold the crypto there)
Pages:
Jump to: