Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 4. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 10
safer in the bank because I can not worry about their loss, which can not be said about the Crypto currency
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
In my opinion, our money in the crypto can not be more secure in a bank. Our money apart from the crypto is constantly changing and unstable and changing so fast and its profits are very fast and big and the risk is also higher.
Fiat currencies are more stable than crypto so they are not changing as fast, the crypto market is more volatile because if not tied to oil or gold. For now, at the present state of cryptomarket, the money is safer in the banks. But we need to start somewhere.

I could say that your money is safer in the bank but more profitable in crypto market. Well this is just my oponion. Investment are more profitable than savings. Savings specifically in bank aren’t give high in return. Investment on the other hand, involves risks and  the higher the risk, the higher profit it could earn.
The money that is in the bank account does not bring me profit. Money investing in crypto currency can bring me a good profit. That's why I prefer crypto currency.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
No, I don't think so, I think banks are safer. There are certain risks in the encryption market. Especially in this year's encryption market, investment will face greater risks. Because the price of cryptocurrency has fallen very sharply in this year's market.
The banks are safer for now, you're right. Crypto is not that recognized and accepted. Especially now when the market is experiencing difficulties and more people are leaving and some are gloating and saying "I was right, it is a bubble!"
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
In my opinion, our money in the crypto can not be more secure in a bank. Our money apart from the crypto is constantly changing and unstable and changing so fast and its profits are very fast and big and the risk is also higher.
Fiat currencies are more stable than crypto so they are not changing as fast, the crypto market is more volatile because if not tied to oil or gold. For now, at the present state of cryptomarket, the money is safer in the banks. But we need to start somewhere.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Even though I am a big fan of crypto, I still think that my money will be safer in banks than in crytpo wallets. Everything in the banks transactions are documents and you can have the proper place to go to in case you have complaints. And one thing, the money is also insured unlike in crypto.
copper member
Activity: 462
Merit: 1
I think the Bank is safer for money safekeeping than in cryptocurrency, Cryptocurrency my encounter any form of hack at any time where there is no guarantee of getting your money back.
Activity: 363
If volatility does not bother you, then security depends on you
Activity: 210
The fact that keeping money in banks you have ensured their security has long been clear to everyone that this is a myth. First, banks can rob, in the second there is a bank fraud, and in the third, rates on bank deposits do not cover inflation. Crypto-currencies, although they relate to high-risk assets, but can bring a much larger return on investment.
Activity: 252
Decentralized Transportation Solution
actually better in the bank, because there are guarantees of security. It's just that I do not like the system because it's too dificult. so I think a good idea to keep in the crypto, but be careful.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
I believe more in the bank because of the security and also the guarantee that is maintained. in crypto I have been hacked several times and made me unsure of saving big money in my wallet. the bank remains a good security
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
you notice, in the financial institution your money work for other people, they earn on it. And on the cryptocurrency marketplace you can boom your deposit numerou instance a 12 month.
Activity: 504
I no longer have confidence in Crypto currencies, I have lost a lot of money, and I lose more every day. I'm worried and worried about the future
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
As it seems to me in the bank money is safer, but keeping in the crypto currency is still profitable!
Activity: 805
Merit: 250
In the cryptocurrency market now as in the wild West, you can only hope for yourself and the safety of money depends only on the precautions taken. Someone likes that, but someone is scared off. But in general, the risks of storing money in cryptocurrency are still big and each of us must be very careful.
Activity: 260
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In a sense, crypto assets are indeed safer than banks. Because crypto is completely kept by ourselves, money is deposited in a bank, if the bank goes bankrupt, then the money is equivalent to the loss. But crypto also has its own shortcomings and is not necessarily completely secure.We still need to wait for the crypto to be further improved.
Activity: 100
I agree with most of that, if you keep your money in banks, it is much safer. The purpose of banks is to save and protect the money of their customers.
Activity: 845
As we know that crypto investment is a risky thing, whereas banks are the safest investment because they are fully guaranteed by the state, but crypto is an opportunity to get big profits so I dare to put money in crypto bigger than the bank.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
I think banks are better than crypto anyway. Crypto is too young and unpredictable. It can be used for short investments
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
During bear market, keeping altcoins or BTC is riskier in the sense of it may lose it's value if you don't take profits or don't switch to USD or USDT.

However I think BTC is a safe bet. In the long run BTC will keep on increasing. And as for safety, if you know how to handle hardware wallets or offline wallets then you shall be pretty safe.
Pages:
Jump to: