Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 31. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Cash in crypto, when the market is correct, is possibly more secure in that your potential profit are high yet it is instable and unreliable. Inaction is as yet an activity, when you don't contribute you are betting the same amount of as when you do. Be that as it may, keeping it in fiat is more secure in the feeling of solidness and security. We as a whole realize that the dollar wouldn't change in esteem that much.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
we all know that the increase in prices if you are placing your money on banks is very low due to their own rule of scaling in the increase in their system.

In short, banks is only good in keeping your money but not in giving you a good profit. Banks just keep your money secure but that doesn't even entirely mean that it's secure all the time since we know that a bank can be bankrupt at any point of time.
Activity: 49
Don't go beyond that limit. The problem is, inflation will beat the bank interest to the ground. On the other hand, if you want investment, then cryptocurrency is one of the place to put your money, one of high risk place to be exact.
Activity: 73
Banks work through individuals, people make mistakes and tolerate different impacts.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Crypto-currencies are protected from inflation more than national currencies, but hackers can either steal the crypto currency :/
Activity: 140
now the bank is not a reliable place to store their money and bitcoin is also a mini-tool. But, if you look at the investment for 3-5 years (or even for 10 years), then it seems to me that the banks will simply disappear, and the crypt will be more reliable.
Activity: 141
we all know that the increase in prices if you are placing your money on banks is very low due to their own rule of scaling in the increase in their system.
If you put the money in a regular commercial Bank, it is likely that you will not earn anything, and possibly lose everything to a penny. Cryptocurrency will always be much safer in this regard. Even if the token fell very much by making you -x2, then you at least have hope to return everything, just by waiting.
Activity: 2
Activity: 23
Compared to any type of investment, I think that the bank is the relatively safest place to keep your money. Although it will never grow and you will in fact lose money due to the ever decreasing buying power of money.

On the other hand, ICO investing is the most risky in all of crypto investing, but is the most rewarding imo. I plan to invest in projects like Menlo one and WePower as they have high potential as projects and could even be long term investments.
Activity: 237
It depends of your investment timing. If you are looking to keep your money for some years, then better to invest it top cryptocurrencies, but if you want it back after some months, then it's safer to keep it in bank, off course.
Activity: 644
At the Bank, I thought it safer to store our money. But each month we have to pay the money in accordance with the provisions of the Bank. But for now, I better save money on crypto because our money can continue to grow in accordance with the market price.
Activity: 29
Your country allows the operation of electronic money, but my country is not comfortable circulating electronic money
Activity: 98
It's different scenario when your money is invested in crypto because of the risk that you might lose it all or it's the other way around. You can gain more is things worked out well with your investment.
Activity: 102
For now, the most secure way for your money is in the traditional financial system as we know it--banks. Crypto is still a volatile environment. You never know when you lose all your money. So, banks are safer for now. For now.
Activity: 59
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !
if you have knowledge and skills in the field of crypto, and you are rightfully investing your capital in crypto currencies
Activity: 77
Banks are not forced to give you money in case of natural disasters or bankruptcy.
Activity: 269
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Now the world crisis begins, so I prefer to save money in crypto currency than in the bank.
Activity: 81
There is a possibility of losing it anywhere. But I can't put all my money on cryptocurrency because of its high volatility.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
Banks have generally proven to be safe and although not totally safe as there have been cases of bankruptcy in the past but a lot of safety nets has been built into the banking system. The down side however is one is trusting a third party with the security of his or her money.
With cryptocurrencies, one has total and complete control of his money, so some may argue that cryptos are safer, but it is also very volatile and there will always be the risk of crypto assets loosing value
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
both safe, as long as you hold your crypto in a safe place, which is hardware wallet. but I still choose using crypto than fiat storing in banks because I find it much convenient.
Pages:
Jump to: