Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 30. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 257
I do not trust banks. I do not like the fact that my money is in a financial institution that sees all my income and expenses. In crypto currency I can remain anonymous.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
i think that your money is safer in the bank than in crypto because in crypto you may get hacked or you may have participated in a spam project but that does not mean that crypto is bad you just have to be carefull that's it?
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
I think that  this market is too dangerous to save on it a lot of money, as the trades here are very unusual and you can lose everything at one point.
Activity: 39
This is the main advantage of cryptocurrencies over banks, when there are no intermediaries, and copies of transactions made on the network are stored on millions of devices.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Keep the money in the Bank I think it is very safe and not risk that our money can be lost. But if we save money in crypto, a huge risk. But with the money we save on crypto will certainly continue to evolve, and this development follows the crypto market price. And this is very beneficial for us because it makes a profit.
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
Well, now I think that in the Bank that the crypt is the same to keep, though the Bank is not such volatility in money as in cryptocurrency
Activity: 70
I think its safer to keep it in a bank than in crypto. Banks have more security features and your money is insured. Also there are paperworks to be sign and you have a proof that your money is stored in them. In crypto, there are less security protocol and its prone to hacking and cyber fraud. Although its more profitable in crypto its very risky.
Activity: 50
No, how can you think about that! Yes, I am sure that the cryptocurrency has a great future, but so far the price is very unstable and can fall at any time.
Activity: 48
It is much safer in the Bank, as you are not in danger of a high probability that your money will be hacked or stolen from your Bank accounts .
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
At present, I think the money in the cryptocurrency market is not safe in the bank.
 Your money in the bank could be taken away by government, but the money in the bitcoin will even rise up.
Money will be safer in the bank but it won’t grow n there!!!
Activity: 252
I believe that keeping money in a bank is safer, because these are structures that provide certain guarantees
Activity: 434
SESSIA
I wouldn't say so. My wallet was hacked several times and i lost big amount for me, like monthly salary. In bank system I've never faced with such issues and anyway bank would compensate all losses
Activity: 322
I dont think that in cryptocurrency the money is safer than in the bank, but in the cryptocurrency you can earn much more than the bank deposit
Activity: 574
Merit: 260
Crypto currency is a big risk. Before investing in the crypto currency, you need to understand whether you are prepared for the fact that your investment portfolio may be greatly reduced.
Activity: 392
I wouldn't say that! in the crypto, you can get a very high profit,respectively, the risk is greater. in Bank also has a risk, but it's a lot smaller than in crypto, and the percentage is certainly very small
Activity: 365
Cryprocurrency and bank are two different platforms and they have different functions and mode of operation. In the bank, you save money and can collect it anytime you please, you even get little interest on it but in crypto, you do a very god research and invest in the coin because crypto is an investment where you can earn reasonable profit if you make good decision of coin or project to invest in and you are also patient with it. It take process but if you are patient and careful, you will make reasonable profit from it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
Right now, I think it is safer to keep money in the bank than crypto, but there is much more profit to gain when you decide to keep it in crypto because with time deposits or savings account and all that other things in traditional banking system, you gain so little unlike in crypto where it is more profitable. However, it is not unlikely that crypto will also be a safer option to keep your money in.
Activity: 336
Metahash
I think bank more safer than your wallets. I think big risk is here, your investment lost the value. You have to safe you private keys or bank login passwords.
Activity: 630
Merit: 252
I always tell how much i believe the future of crypto. But when i look at the recent market growth, it just makes me feel upset. It’s going down and down.. so i’m not sure if your money safer in crypto than at a bank.
Activity: 43
Definitely not. Investing in cryptocurrencies is not about keeping money. This is a high-risk strategy with a potential excess return. But, keep money in the Bank, too, is not safe. First of all. banks are closed, and secondly, the profitability of Bank deposits does not cover inflation. Therefore, on a Bank Deposit you only lose your savings.
Pages:
Jump to: