Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 61. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I think that bank are more visible and also there is a guarantee of compensation from the bank if there is some case of loses. But there must be a fee that is worth the security of our money is guaranteed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
for some people will keep it in the bank, and some will invest it on the crypto, because of each that we save has its own risk
At the bank, we will be more calm to save money because it is safe without any big risk but the money will not increase quickly without us adding it.
in the crypto coin we will have to multiply that if the money we invested already has a fairly large selling value, and its risk on crypto coin if we invest it could be also the price on the coin decreased and we must wait for him to ride his new sell with the profit we want right
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I think stay in the bank, why? because the bank has no fluctuation value at all, if compared with the crypto value that every second change, it is definitely more secure bank
Activity: 476
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Each of bank or crypto has the positive and negative sides to respond. Saving he money in crypto will make you get the profits much more than in the bank. However, it will get more risks to save in crypto because the price of crypto is fluctuating. Saving in bank is centralized therefore, they are saver exactly. But, you cannot get the big profits when saving in banks.
Activity: 131
my money is safer in the Bank than in cryptocurrency. because storing in cryptocurrency is a big risk.
Activity: 315
Merit: 2
Sometimes, to manage your own money by keeping in crypto can be somewhat safer. That not withstanding, i would advise not to put your money into just one. Why not diversity. You can save some in crypto and others in the bank.
Activity: 30
It depends what you mean by safer. If you mean won't lose value then the bank as cryptos are extremely unpredictable, but offer better upsides on the positive. If you mean safer as in more protected then definitely your own crypto, so long as you have it stored correctly
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I believe that keeping money in the bank is still safer compared to cryptography. The banks have paper factories and subscribers, so whatever happens, you have proof that you are investing your money in them. In addition, you can go to your bank at any time, when you want to check the status of your money.
Activity: 154
Well keeping money in bank is good because you are sure your money is safe and stable, keeping your money in cryptos is a two side coin, you can gain or you can lose, when you gain, you will be better than the person who keeps in bank and when you lose, God have mercy..
Activity: 392
majority will reply that it is much more reliable to keep money in a bank. Because there is no stability in the crypt.
Activity: 154
Although the money in the bank is not the safest, but I'm sure it's safer than money in crypto. Money in the bank will rarely lose value, but you can lose everything if it's in crypto. Cryptocurrency is just good for investment, not for keeping money. Recently, many hacking happens at the exchange sites, which made me worry about the security in the crypto world.
Activity: 658
cryptocurrencies are very popular, but also very unreliable. it is much more reliable but less profitable to invest your money in the Bank. if you are willing to risk - invest in crypto. but if you need stability and reliability-the Bank is the best solution
Activity: 70
At the moment bank is probably safer, but here is a huge but. Fiat currencies are the ones feeding the profits of large corporate banks. I am not a big fan of any bank. They are in an unequal power position compared to a regular consumer. For me, this is not so much about safety than changing the commerce world to more consumer-friendly in the future. It might take some time, but if we are not supporting it, it will never happen.
Activity: 364
Merit: 13
The Crypto currency was created to ensure that we all abandoned the services of banks that cash in on us, offering services that we can get for free. In this respect, I support Japan, as the most advanced country, where citizens were offered a choice to receive a salary in a bank or in a crypto currency! Of course, I'm for saving savings in crypto currency, as this is a technology of the future and more reliable than any bank!
Activity: 382
Merit: 100
it is certainly not. banks make money to create debts. Crypto-currencies, on the contrary, are more reliable than banks and better than fiat money. they have a lot of advantages. if you keep money in a bank, then they belong to the bank, but not to you. if you keep the crypto currency in your wallet, it belongs only to you, and no one else.
Activity: 126
Impossible. Now that the bank is state-sponsored and active for a long time, you will be safe with your money there. But with coin, you will be very profitable can be up to 100%, 200%, With the bank is only 1% per month
Activity: 308
we have had issues of missing monies in the traditional bank and most people have started looking else where for succor and then came the blockchain technology with its decentralized concept and with an entirely different approach from what the bank actually does and it makes it unique.
Activity: 340
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
no its not mate, but investing your money on crypto there is an possibly you can earn by investing an ICO's or investing with other stable coins right now in the market, you can also buy an coin and play it by trading if you have an idea trading coins, lastly the more safest way is buying ethereum or bitcoin and just keep it safe that no one knows. because if you just keep your money on the bank you could never earn same as you can earn on crypto, but keeping your money on the bank is more safe than you invest in crypto.
Activity: 28
I do not even know how to invest in Socratus because this is a cool crypt project you advise as a person who understands this
Activity: 518
Merit: 3
I think is is subjective. Keeping money in crypto depend our respective choices. Although, i would advise that whoever wants to keep money in crypto should ensure a proper security measure. Perhaps with the use of hardware wallet. Also, do not keep all your money in crypto. Try to also save some fiat.
Pages:
Jump to: