Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 75. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
In my opinion more secure some of my money is stored in the bank. Because it is impossible I keep everything in the form of crypto, because in the business world that I run still use the official money issued by the government of my country in the form of dollars.
Activity: 1080
Merit: 500
It depends on how bad the banks are in your country! Cryptocurrency is quite volatile and that is why many people I would not advise yet to invest in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 224
Merit: 6
crypto are profitable in the first place but it has a little bit risky, there are people wants to hack your your wallets ang steal your holdings. but there are lot of ways you can double your security by keeping your passwords private key privately. use an autheticator for your wallet, emails that contains important documents. lastly always remember that safe browsing on the web is more safer. if you put your money on the bank is a little more safer than crypto, but it is not profitable. only the company will earn profit by using your money.
Activity: 22
THE TRUTH IS MY MONEY IS SAFER IN THE BANK BUT USELESS TO  ME. IT ONLY BENEFITS THE BANKERS. I RATHER LEAVE MY MONEY IN CRYPTOS THAN TO LEAVE IT IN THE BANK.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1011
Crypto is not good option to store money. Crypto is all about investing. This are totally different options. For storing money, the banks are the best options. They are very good in it and we have a lot of laws that protect our money.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1
money is safer to store in the Bank than in cryptocurrency. the Bank has less risk of losing them.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
for some people will keep it in the bank, and some will invest it on the crypto, because of each that we save has its own risk
At the bank, we will be more calm to save money because it is safe without any big risk but the money will not increase quickly without us adding it.
in the crypto coin we will have to multiply that if the money we invested already has a fairly large selling value, and its risk on crypto coin if we invest it could be also the price on the coin decreased and we must wait for him to ride his new sell with the profit we want right
Activity: 154
Actually bank are more safest because if you losses your money, you can sue the bank and there will be compensation. It's different with crypto when we get scamed we can do anyting. But save money in crypto more profitable than bank especially when the price rise but sometime the price can go down too. So it's up to you.
Activity: 169
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
The most reliable way to store money, it's your own purse or pocket. In general, it's better to keep money in the cryptocurrency of course, in the bank you will not earn anything.
Activity: 300
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
I do not trust the banks in my country. Many people have lost money but they do not know the reason. The government does not investigate the cause of the loss, I completely lose confidence in the bank in my country. That's why I chose cryptocuurrency. I believe that in the future Cryptocurrency will grow strongly, it will become a safe place to save money. If we invest long term in crypto then in future we will have a lot of profit. But we should put our money into Bitcoin or other potentially good altcoin.
Activity: 84
The Bank is safer than crypto. You understand that the market can fall and you can lose a lot. But I like to invest in the crypt because they use the technology with which my income increases. And it's very cool
ndeed bank security is more secure than crypto, but crypto is more profitable than in bank because our profit can be doubled.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
So with cryptos you are the real owner of your money you you control your wallet and private key at the bank the bank is controlling your money. So if you need your money quickly cryptos are in favor but they might loose their value
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
I think my money is safer in my bank than cryptocurrency because if I put my savings in cryptocurrency, then it's like gambling and I risk losing a lot of money if bitcoin loses its value and don't have enough money for paying my expense. Also, your crypto wallet can be hacked if you are not good with a computer and don't know how to secure your bitcoin.  While the money in my bank is more stable and will not lose half of its value in a few months like bitcoin.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Your money is never “safe” when it is under someone else’s control, Like the old saying goes - Cash is King. There is something to be said for being the guy with a ton of money stashed and ready for use.

However, the new saying is - BITCOIN is EMPEROR!!! Putting your funds into BTC/crypto will allow YOU to retain sole control over YOUR money; and, it WILL grow; faster than it would in a bank account; a lot faster!!!
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It is profitable to invest not in bitcoin but in altcoins the most promising ones.  But it's better to keep the money in the bank.
Activity: 57
Maybe I will keep my money in the bank rather than in crypto, because saving money in the bank will not disappear if we do not take, and if our money is lost for no reason it must be replaced by the bank.
Activity: 98
From a security perspective, I think that putting money into banks is more secure. From a profit perspective, I think that investing in cryptocurrencies is more profitable.
Activity: 29
The growth of bitcoins is really very surprising and it had made even big companies think about it. I think it will be number one in terms of growth and market cap in the world.
Activity: 210
if your money is for a serious and important purchase, then of course, you only need to keep money in the bank, as it is reliable. And if you want to invest and are ready for some kind of risk, then of course you need to invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 308
I don't think that money in crypto currencies is safer than bank. bank is safer than crypto. The bank is more secure for money. Though cryptocurrency is very dependable and very reliable to invest on but is not that save in terms of security. So I choose Bank.
Pages:
Jump to: