Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 76. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 133
Merit: 10
I fully agree with Tim Draper. Bitcoin will certainly grow in the future of the next few years, regardless of the current price drop.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
because of the chart of the cryptocurrency trading are so volatiles it is not so safe for your money vallue when you save on this, but the amount number of your crypto coin itself are a little bit more safe. The cryptocurrency safe security itself are more depending on our action, and in the bank it is just depends on their security system.
I don't think it is safer all our money in crypto because this is a decentralized investment that no one who controlled. For me, crypto is an opportunities to earn tremendous profit due to the fluctuations. It depends how we handle to be secured our earning .
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
I can say it depends on what type of cryptocurrency. I heard that VERGE currency has been hacked.
So, I can summarize that not all cryptocurrency is safe. A bank is still best option to store your money.
Activity: 294
because of the chart of the cryptocurrency trading are so volatiles it is not so safe for your money vallue when you save on this, but the amount number of your crypto coin itself are a little bit more safe. The cryptocurrency safe security itself are more depending on our action, and in the bank it is just depends on their security system.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Banks are a pyramid scheme. They exist at the expense of new depositors and transfer operations. But the exchange rate in it is almost constant. In cryptocurrency, the coin rate can fall many times or grow. Therefore, to keep the cryptocurrency means to take risks. There is also a risk of hacker attacks. Therefore, today banks are more reliable. Perhaps in the future everything will change.
Activity: 81
The Bank is safer than crypto. You understand that the market can fall and you can lose a lot. But I like to invest in the crypt because they use the technology with which my income increases. And it's very cool
Activity: 294
Merit: 30
The future of advertisement intelligence
if you want your money to increase more I suggest to invest in crytpo now, because the price is very low and the risk is small to get the loss because the price is very low, that too if you like the challenge and have the investor mentality and just wait for the next few months more profit from interest on your deposit at the bank.
Activity: 266
for me.
If you have money, you are curious as to where you get money for a more secure bank. We know our money is safe because all bankers are good

If you want to try crypto for your money my advice to you is to use a wallet.
https://www.myetherwallet.com know that many users are using it and its proper use and safe.
Activity: 137
KONIOS.com
I don't think it would be more secure than a bank because there have been a lot of thefts happening recently, but I believe that my wallet is safe because my private keys are refrigerated and hackers will not steal them. wallet.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
I will be honest with you, In as much as I love crypto and want it to succeed and over shadow our traditional banking system but the truth is that I will feel more safer to love my money in the bank. Crypto is risky and once you lost your money it is gone forever.
Honestly bank is much safe to save money than crypto because in crypto when you lose it or stole by someone its gone forever but if you put your money in a bank surely never lose it. Even i love crypto still there's a higher risk when im put my money here but i never said its not safe but being practical i choose bank. But crypto is good for doing transaction because of its fast and cheaper fee, that's why some people put theirs money here.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
may be safer to keep it in crypto yourself under your full control, but not today as we see
market is so red and it is not good
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
I will be honest with you, In as much as I love crypto and want it to succeed and over shadow our traditional banking system but the truth is that I will feel more safer to love my money in the bank. Crypto is risky and once you lost your money it is gone forever.
Activity: 16
it's safer and more liquid in the bank where you can easily withdraw your money in time of emergency for now but hopefully in the future this will be changed. Cryptocurrency value is very volatile and ofcourse there's always a chance your wallet will be hack so it's kinda unsafe in a way
Activity: 472
I don't see any wrong, you can keep you money in crypto, but you have to keep it in a more established coins such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and a few others. It would turned out to be even more profitable compared to keeping at the banks.
Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Of course cryptocurrencies are not safer than banks. The banks guarantess everything to you but there is no such a guarantee in cryptocurrencies. It is possible to lose your asset if you do a mistake
Yes, that's true, but if you have knowledge and skills in the field of crypto-currency, and you are rightfully investing your capital in crypto-currencies, then you can earn more and more quickly than if you have money in the bank.
Activity: 308
Well if you're talking about the profit you can get from it, I'll rather opt for crypto because as the risk is high so is the profit high. Also, there are banks that couldn't handle the funds of investors and went into the dark, but in crypto your money is always with you until maybe you loose your password.
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Look ARROUND!
I think that the crypto-currency world is a sphere in which people earn money, if you want to leave your money safe, you should use the services of banks, because your money will be insured
The money that you have could be insured but usually there is a catch to it. I wouldn't want to have people holding the money for insurance because this is a trustless society.
Activity: 19
I think that it is safer to keep it at the bank. After all, cash can preserve the value. If it is replaced with a crypto currency, it is difficult to be stable in value. But cryptocurrencies also have a good place to earn more profit. It can Let us become rich, but also may lose a lot of assets!
Activity: 94
Of course cryptocurrencies are not safer than banks. The banks guarantess everything to you but there is no such a guarantee in cryptocurrencies. It is possible to lose your asset if you do a mistake
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
if we talking about security then it will be safer stored in the bank, because, in the bank, there are guarantees from the state about our money,
whereas in crypto there is no guarantee our money will be safe.
but if we talking about crypto is everything about investment, our money/assets will grow as long as the development of crypto capitalization. but if in the bank, our money cannot grow significantly, only from interest.
Pages:
Jump to: