Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 79. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 250
Your money is fully secured in bank but you have limitations of profit as mostly all banks gives a fixed return on your investment but in crypto, you can get unlimited and unexpected profits if your selection of coin is correct and you have long horizon.
Activity: 123
Merit: 0
At present, keeping money in a Bank account is certainly a little safer, but this is only because banks adhere to an already established economic system. Once the cryptocurrency economy becomes more advanced, it will become the most secure. Don't waste time invest in the cryptocurrency, while it is in its infancy.
Activity: 75
Of course, there is a lot of risk in the crypto-currency sphere, moreover, the ambiguity of the market today as a whole creates very serious risks in order to earn money.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
If you want your money to be stable, you could keep it at some stable coins or a bank. But if you put it in crypto, the value might plunge when you needed it the most. So, it's up to you, after all, money management relies on personal preferences of different people. Always set aside emergency funds.

good comment that sums it all up
Activity: 78
If you want your money to be stable, you could keep it at some stable coins or a bank. But if you put it in crypto, the value might plunge when you needed it the most. So, it's up to you, after all, money management relies on personal preferences of different people. Always set aside emergency funds.
Activity: 182
Merit: 78
Well investment and security, these terms are not compatible at all.As in the Bank and the crypto industry, there is no greater reliability.And cryptocurrency banks and it is generally different tower and it is impossible to compare.It's like comparing an Apple to a tank.
Activity: 714
Merit: 14
In my opinion the answer is not. When you put money in a bank, you nearly has 100% safety of that. When you put money in crypto, if you lost the private key, hacked, or put in a risk exchange, you have the much more chance to lost your money.
Well, i don't agree with you on this. I know of about three banks in my country which did not meet the requirements of the central bank and were closed down. All forms of transactions with them were ceased and only God knows what has happened to the monies of people.
I do not prefer when my money is idle especially with the banks. I reinvest more than half of my money in crypto and a small portion goes to my savings with which i do it with a decentralized platform, not bank.
Activity: 966
Merit: 104
No, if we invest our money in a state bank, our money is transferred to the protection of the state and it is already responsible for their safety. Even in commercial banks, we have guarantees that our investments will be returned to us in the form of deposit guarantee funds, from which certain minimum deposit amounts are returned to investors in the event of bankruptcy of these banks.
In the case of crypto currency, everything is much more complicated. Here we are responsible for the safety of our coins and tokens, and there are a lot of people who want to profit from hackers and others. Therefore, I do not think that the safety of storing crypto currency in our purses is higher than the safety of their storage in banks.
Activity: 29
Your money is as safe as your security. I think that a lot of people are getting hacked and they are losing their crypto. This is why the bank is a safer place if you don't know what you are doing.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
Your money is safe only in your pocket) I will not give money to the bank, they work there for other people.
Activity: 14
Not at all, it is a question of getting the adequate balance, because many people have been hacked or scammed with their crupto and that has to be factored in when considering the situation.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
There is nothing wrong in keeping money in cryptocurrency, but you have to keep it in the more safer cryptocurrencies. Some people will not like this idea they would definitely prefer to keep it in the bank.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
When you talk about safety then between the two it is safer to have your money in the bank. With banks you are not liable for the safety of your money the bank is. When there is a bank robbery or fraud it does not affect your deposit . With crypto currencies the security of your coins lies with you . Hackers and scammer are always on the prowl looking for victims to steal their coins.
Activity: 230
Merit: 108
I think it is safer in cryptocurrency than to bank about your money or investment because they are one of the best businesses that have a good feedback with you in terms of security and income.
Activity: 160
Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu
My money is safe when they are in my pocket. To keep money in crypto currency is more risky occupation. But the opportunity to get a good profit is also greater. Banks pay scanty interest.
Activity: 459
Yes, I think cryptocurrencies are more secure than banks. At least it is free. But bank funds are protected by law. But people are not optimistic about it because it can create quantitative easing through devaluation and stimulate the economy. The original funds will be significantly devalued. So I am more optimistic about cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 512
Merit: 250
ICO is evil
I definetly consider a bank to be the most secure place to keep your savings and get a little incentive from that but if you want to earn as much as possible from what you saved then you should go for investments.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
If you hold a big money, I think its much safer to put it on the bank. Because when you invest it into a crypto, there is a risk factor, there is a much chance that by just holding on it, you already gain profit. But when the coin dumps hard because of volatile market, then you loose a big portion of your holdings.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
In my own opinion is safer in cryptocurrency in terms of money than at the bank because the cryptocurrency industry is the safest that I know and more appropriate in this topic because they are best.
Activity: 6
Because of the current situation of the market, the safest place to save money is bank because keeping your money in crypto these days means you already understand the risk that is associated with it that your money can either increase if the market goes up or decrease if it comes down.
Pages:
Jump to: