Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Your Money Safer In Crypto than at the Bank? - page 80. (Read 9898 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 0
I am not sure that money in crypto currency is safer. Only 1 mistake and you can lose everything and nobody will help you. It's not too cool(
Activity: 158
Saving money on cryptocurrency is at one risk, I think banks are saver for money in case of any problem and if they's banks are always responsible for your money in bank.
Banks are more saver than crypto.
Activity: 22
In real talk, it still safe to save money from our banks. Because banks takes the risk of what would happen to our money if anythings happened. It is only my opinion.
Activity: 19
I think bank is the safest place to store money, but saving in cryptos brings about increasing in the money, when one invest money in cryptos there is probability of increasing by 2x within months.
Activity: 938
Merit: 137
It's profitable now to earn money in the crypto currency, but it's safer to keep the money in the bank. Crypto currency is subject to very many risks when working with it. These are hackers, and all kinds of viruses, and various own mistakes, including stopping access to the wallet for various reasons. This is all there is with the storage of money in banks.
Activity: 106
Merit: 15
Your Gate to Decentralized Internet
   Year ago I gave advantage to crypto-currencies. I was thinking where to save money, in a bank
or in crypto-currencies. I still hold to that decision. I have more money in crypto-currencies than in
a bank, even after this market drop.
   I think crypto-currencies are safer and better cause your money is working for you. In bank after
couple years even with good interest rates you will lose money cause of inflation, you money is losing
value. In crypto-currencies we our money is gaining value.
   It`s easy to make a choice even after a little research!

I agree with this too. Also in Crypto you can decide how many layers of security you want to use...with a bank you have no control.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
I would not say that it is safer to store money in crypto-currency than in banks. To lose savings in crypto currency can be because of viruses, hackers, own carelessness or haste, due to the breakdown of the technical resource or loss of access to the wallet and for many more reasons. Do not always manage to protect yourself from these troubles in time. They require a lot of effort, time or money. From this point of view it is safer to keep money in banks. There are much fewer than the actual circumstances that may lead to the loss of your funds.
Activity: 149
Merit: 2
My money can't be safe anywhere. Except in the gold at the bottom of the ocean, but there they can find some Amateur diver. Maybe I'm so lucky, but my savings don't usually melt down through my fault.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252
If you have a wallet hardware, it is safe because you transact when connecting to the internet and when it is needed, crypto and bank I think the difference lies in who holds, if in bank your money is stored in a handy, guarded by experts in their field and marked as property rights over your money, while in your crypto that fully holds your money without any middlemen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future of Security Tokens
I think that crypto currency obviously gives greater protection of money than banks, especially third world banks, it is also important to be able to properly store your crypt, for example it is important to make sure that private keys are never on the computer until you need to make a transaction.
Activity: 120
Merit: 5
I believe that it is best to keep the money in the real currency and the currency of the state. Because the course affects the cost of living in the country very slowly. And with avral, you'll have time to plan everything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
It's better to save some share of your money in a bank deposit, and another part in cypto. The better you diversify your porfolio the less chance to loose everything in one moment. So never store everything in one place no matter whether it is the most secure bank or the best crypto coin.
Activity: 66
if you need to save your money in anonymous way yeah then you are in safe..
Activity: 97
Your money isn't safer in crypto than it is in your bank, it is safer to leave your money in the bank. Cryptos are an investment and not a means of saving money so you should not put your savings that you are keeping into crypto. You are more likely to lose the money that you put in cryptos than the ones in the bank.
Both bank and cryptocurren y wallet may be unsafe for your money, it depends on the cryptocurrency and the bank themselves first of all
Activity: 97
I think it's safer to keep the money in the bank but it's more profitable to invested in the crypto currency market !
It is a very contraversory point of view, I think you should first of all revise what your goal are znd what you want from your money
Activity: 196
Your money isn't safer in crypto than it is in your bank, it is safer to leave your money in the bank. Cryptos are an investment and not a means of saving money so you should not put your savings that you are keeping into crypto. You are more likely to lose the money that you put in cryptos than the ones in the bank.
copper member
Activity: 644
POINTPAY
yes I think for sure the money is safe in cryptocurrency  because the banks are losing they trust among people so it is better to invest crypto
Activity: 364
Merit: 106
If we are talking about security then it is better to have your money in the bank but only if the bank, itself, is trustworthy and your country's ecobony is not experiencing a depression as tje bank may suddenly shutdown. As for the security of online and offline wallets, it can eitjer be hack or lose its pk.

Although, both also poses disadvantages and advantages in some areas. In crypto, you can cssh out anytime you want as ling as you have internet, but in a bank, you need to file first, since they often loan the money to others in. But since we are talking about security, well, the bank it is.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
depending on the economic situation of your country and the bank you used to keep your money. Personally, I prefer to keep my money in real estate instead of my bank account but if I have to choose between bitcoin and my bank account then I will probably choose my bank since it is a lot safer than holding my fund in an online wallet or exchange. They are so many problems with bitcoin right now and it is not enough stable yet and not widely accepted in many countries so you can't cash out your money if your country does not allow it.
In my self explanatory I would gladly to make sure that my money is in safe so I would love to have a both investment in a bank and in a cryptocurrency. Besides both are also profitable so either you choose to invest in Cryptocurrency or save it in bank I guess you made a right choice or even to have an investment in both.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
depending on the economic situation of your country and the bank you used to keep your money. Personally, I prefer to keep my money in real estate instead of my bank account but if I have to choose between bitcoin and my bank account then I will probably choose my bank since it is a lot safer than holding my fund in an online wallet or exchange. They are so many problems with bitcoin right now and it is not enough stable yet and not widely accepted in many countries so you can't cash out your money if your country does not allow it.
Pages:
Jump to: