Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 11. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
July 25, 2018, 01:05:41 AM
there is a huge selection of other good altcoins on the market , I would not invest in zcash
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 01:10:25 AM
what's the difference between zcash and zcl?
Activity: 115
July 26, 2018, 01:03:28 AM
Zcash does continue its stable development in recent years. The platform is attractive for investors, but it will take some time to achieve success.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
July 26, 2018, 01:02:12 AM
Zcash is now becoming a really good option for investment. A reliable choice for those who are looking for a truly anonymous currency with good growth potential.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
July 25, 2018, 01:41:51 PM
I think that at the moment it's better to refrain from investing in coins, except bitcoin and ethereum. In my opinion, the market can go either way, up or down, it all depends on bitcoin. But if growth comes, there will be bitcoin ahead!

This is the usual behavior of altcoins on the market, as they either rise or fall depending on Bitcoin's price movement. What I see is that Bitcoin is already the reserve currency of all cryptocurrencies in existence today, and if it fails, then the rest of the cryptocurrency market will fail altogether. But, ZCash being similar to Bitcoin, it could have a positive uptrend in price within the future, if it continues to be actively developed and supported by its community.

ZCash's privacy tech is unique and could present new uses to the real world that were never imagined. Maybe, as ZEC progresses, we'll be able to see more exciting things for it, as it becomes adopted by people, and businesses in the real world. Most recently, Coinbase had announced that it will add ZCash into its trading platform, as well as several other exchanges like Gemini. Therefore, I think that by investing into ZEC now, you will be able to reap the rewards in the future once it skyrockets in price according to its level of demand experienced in the real world. Smiley
Activity: 196
July 25, 2018, 11:10:58 AM
there is a huge selection of other good altcoins on the market , I would not invest in zcash
I think you're right.  Now there are many promising coins in the market that are worth investing in.  Yes, most likely the price of Zcash will grow a little, but you will not get a big profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
July 25, 2018, 01:03:45 AM
On sale appeared new ASICs for Equihash that will gradually increase the complexity of the network and the price of zcash, GPU miners will also soon look for new sources of revenue when the ethereum will lower the reward and maybe it will be zcash. I believe that in the future this coin has good prospects and a price increase.
Activity: 294
July 25, 2018, 12:54:51 AM
I believe that investment in zcash is a promising solution. After all, the project demonstrates a steady growth in prices, more and more investors are coming.
Activity: 163
July 24, 2018, 12:59:40 PM
Zcash is an anonymous encryption, which is riskier because many governments hate it and may be banned.
Activity: 168
July 24, 2018, 12:55:26 PM
I think if you really want to invest in Zcash, then it's best to hold coins only for a short term.
Activity: 574
July 23, 2018, 10:57:46 AM
Zcash is a good-potentiol coin till the end of 2018)
I just want and hope for the profit which this coin can bring after some projects will be completed
As I think, we will find some better coin to the end of 2018)
Nobody knows the reality but i hope for the best and prepare for the worst
Activity: 42
July 23, 2018, 10:32:14 AM
I personally think Zcash has HUGE potential in the coming years to be the leading anon- and privacy- centric blockchain.
 Tongue Tongue
Activity: 122
July 23, 2018, 07:51:12 AM
if I think it's still good at least for the short term we will do, because It's obvious and the value is too high so their technology does not impress me to join them, I will only invest in Monero instead of ZCASH.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
July 23, 2018, 07:47:38 AM
I think that at the moment it's better to refrain from investing in coins, except bitcoin and ethereum. In my opinion, the market can go either way, up or down, it all depends on bitcoin. But if growth comes, there will be bitcoin ahead!
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 22, 2018, 03:42:39 PM
Definitely! Zcash has an algorithm that is secure, private and advance. Many coin are using zcash to improve on their privacy of their transaction and network. Zcash will become very valuable in future.

Yes. ZCash has been trusted among the cryptocurrency space, as one of the most rock-solid privacy coins in existence today. That's why many altcoins have adopted its technology, to help make transactions private within their network. As ZEC improves over time, it may rise in value within the cryptocurrency market. There will always exist demand for these type of cryptocurrencies since people are becoming aware of their privacy each day.

It's no secret that governments like the US have been constantly spying on their citizens, effectively threatening their privacy. Since Bitcoin is pseudonymous by design, all transactions made on its blockchain are easily viewable by anyone. Therefore, ZCash being a privacy centric coin, may be worth investing after all, as it proves to become effective in hiding people's transactions in the future. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 65
July 20, 2018, 05:53:13 AM
Zcash is a very special project. It is one of the two privacy projects in the world of cryptocurrency, and its technical strength is the strongest. So I can imagine that in the future world, it still has its own world.
Activity: 322
July 20, 2018, 05:45:47 AM
I think that Z cash is a very good option for investing money in the long term ! Great digital asset !
Activity: 434
July 20, 2018, 03:42:16 AM
I hope that many newcomers read this topic and will be able to assess the full potential of the Zcash project. I am absolutely sure that this year the project will become much stronger.
Activity: 95
July 19, 2018, 04:30:45 AM
It seems to me better to invest in another, more reliable coin.  For example in ETH.  A very good investment coin. Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 81
July 18, 2018, 10:45:58 AM
That's just fake hype. how many peoples are losing his amount on the hype session of zcash. The price will be equal with the second market cap coin. I just take a monero to get compare with zcash and I seems monero really worth rather than zcash.
Pages:
Jump to: