Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 7. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 0
August 21, 2018, 01:58:54 AM
I would not invest more than 10% of the money in this coin.  I think if you invest in EOS now it will be more profitable.
Activity: 163
August 21, 2018, 01:42:36 AM
It seems to me now more profitable to invest in ETH than in Zcash, because the price in the future on ETH will grow rapidly.
Activity: 196
August 20, 2018, 05:55:32 PM
cash has been around for quite a long time now, but the trend it keeps is what i am yet to find out. although i am yet to get hold of their white paper but then, i am not much impressed with the project as i don't seem to get their update via the new just like every other project does and tell you what stage and what new innovation they have come up with and possibly a modification on their project.
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
August 20, 2018, 05:52:21 PM
personally i think there is a lot of competition for the z cash that's why i can't invest in it try to find some unique coin in their field for more potential profit good luck
Activity: 69
August 18, 2018, 03:30:54 PM
I do not consider Zcash a promising coin and I think that it is not worth investing in it, especially since the market is falling and all prices are falling.
Activity: 118
August 18, 2018, 03:28:39 PM
No, do not invest in this coin.  This coin will not grow 2 times in price and you will not get a good profit.
Activity: 150
August 18, 2018, 01:28:41 PM
I would not invest more than 20% of the money in this coin.  This is not the most profitable coin.
Activity: 60
August 17, 2018, 04:48:47 PM
I'm not sure I can benefit if I invest in zcash. I better choose ethereum for my long-term investment because I already believe investing in ethereum will get more profit.
I also think that ETH will bring more profit than Zcash.  Now the price for ETH has fallen very much and soon the price will recover.
Activity: 144
August 17, 2018, 02:57:32 PM
In my opinion Zcash is not that coin that will bring you a good profit in the future.  Therefore, I see no reason to invest in Zcash.
Activity: 98
August 17, 2018, 03:28:36 AM
I'm not sure I can benefit if I invest in zcash. I better choose ethereum for my long-term investment because I already believe investing in ethereum will get more profit.
Activity: 365
Merit: 101
August 16, 2018, 04:35:43 PM
At your place I would be very careful because we're having some examples of different cryptocurrencies which would be just overhyped for a few weeks and then they drastically lose the value.
Activity: 90
August 14, 2018, 01:54:22 AM
I'd rather invest in another coin. There are other good and promising coins for investment. Or you can invest about 10% of your money in this coin.
Activity: 196
August 16, 2018, 04:20:07 PM
Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley
Now Zcash is not the best investment coin.  In my opinion now ETH is a very good choice.
Activity: 210
Merit: 16
August 16, 2018, 04:08:33 PM
I'm really glad I sold all my Zcash coins when the price was $50. I got them from mining, so it was still profitable for me, but holding the coins in a long term doesn't seem like a good idea anymore
Activity: 65
August 16, 2018, 04:08:27 PM
I would invest a small amount in Zcash, maybe in the future this coin will be more popular.
Activity: 812
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
August 16, 2018, 04:04:16 PM
I was a fan of zcash when it first launched on poloniex and it had extraordinary hype and fomo and even after like months and months i believe i still have not seen such a huge fomo for any new coin getting listed on an exchange, currently the future of zcash seems to be linked with the future of privacy coins and how well the adoption goes for these coins.
Activity: 210
August 16, 2018, 04:04:10 PM
Zcash is a promising coin and investing in it will bring profit. but now while the market is falling, investment is not working.
Activity: 63
August 16, 2018, 04:01:46 PM
Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Why invest in Zcash when you can invest in BTC or ETH and quickly get a good profit.
Activity: 168
August 16, 2018, 03:22:03 PM

I'd rather invest in EOS and hold that coin until next year.  It's better than investing now in Zcash.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 16, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
Its worth it and better to invest them when the price is low and cheap, you won't get any good opportunity like this in another time. The market crashes and good time for buy.

Completely agree with you, mate. With the current bloodbath on the cryptocurrency market, you can nearly buy any altcoin with a good development team and community behind it. Zcash is one of those altcoins, as it delivers strong privacy features to its users. I believe that it will improve over time, effectively making Shielded Transactions as secure, and anonymous as possible. There's a new technology in the works (called ZK-STARKS) which will replace the current ZK-SNARKS used by ZEC in the long term. This all means that ZEC could reach new a new ATH in the future, making many investors wealthy if they invest in it now.

The competition will be fierce, as other strong privacy coins like Monero (XMR) will challenge Zcash's existence. However, it all depends on how well these coins will become adopted in the mainstream world. Therefore, ZEC with its unique privacy tech could become worth the investment for the future after all. Just my opinion Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: