Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 8. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
August 16, 2018, 01:02:31 PM
Important figures for Zcash's forecast are capitalization - $ 1.66 billion for today (20th place), and trading volume - $ 154 million (according to this indicator, Zcash is far ahead of its competitors.) Without going into details, we can say that at the moment the technical picture assumes a continuation growth, according to some estimates - up to $ 2,000.I suggest risking and investing in Zcash 10-12% of the total portfolio.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
August 16, 2018, 06:54:52 AM
I personally think that it is useless investment, because Zcash is mainly made and supported be miners ojnly, so it doesnot give enything really good for us
I also think that Zcash will not bring us a good profit.  I prefer more profitable coins for investment, for example ETH.
Activity: 35
August 16, 2018, 03:06:40 AM
No, it isn't worth to contribute now in light of the fact that the present cost is a bit exaggerated, it can be worth to be all in when the cost is sub 0.01 btc. In the event that you purchase now, you will be dumped by Zcash dev colleagues and enormous mineworkers.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 15, 2018, 07:14:12 PM
Mining Zcash is not profitable at this price at all! Investing in it can probably be profitable, it spiked nice few times, and I dont think this price is real! But if you look at % from top 20 coins I think that DASH is currently most underpriced coin cos it fell most in % from ath!

I concur. Nearly every altcoin is falling on the market these days, which is unpractical to mine them. I guess that it's better to buy promising altcoins with good technology and developers, to gain better wealth in the future. ZCash is one of those promising altcoins, since it's privacy technology is very unique, and improving every step of the way. There will be several hard forks coming along the way, which will improve ZEC into becoming an effective worldwide cryptocurrency for anonymous and secure payments.

Compared with other privacy like Dash and Monero, I think that both ZCash and Monero have better chances of becoming serious investments for the long run. They're head-to-head in terms of development and new features, which I think it's key for their long-term success. But, before buying either ZEC or XMR, I'd advise that you do your own research just to be safe. Wink
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TEMCO
August 15, 2018, 05:49:14 PM
I personally think that it is useless investment, because Zcash is mainly made and supported be miners ojnly, so it doesnot give enything really good for us
Activity: 210
August 15, 2018, 04:48:10 PM
Its worth it and better to invest them when the price is low and cheap, you won't get any good opportunity like this in another time. The market crashes and good time for buy.
Activity: 62
August 15, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
I think if you invest in Zcash and hold the coins by the end of the year, you will be able to make a profit of 30-40%.
Activity: 164
August 15, 2018, 12:47:31 PM
I think in Zcash it's worth investing only if you plan to hold coins for a short term to quickly make a profit.
Activity: 142
August 15, 2018, 12:19:27 PM
I think you will not get a good profit if you invest in Zcash.  In my opinion, in order to get a good profit now it is better to invest in BTC or ETH.
Activity: 121
August 14, 2018, 07:04:49 PM
Probably, Zcash is the most anonymized cryptocurrency that has been ever known, so in that context, it's definitely worth an attention. I guess the value of this coin will rise in the future since such an advantage is highly demandable nowadays.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
August 12, 2018, 11:24:29 AM
for now don't buy altcoins because the market is still in bloody,
wait until the market recovers, you can buy Zcash
Activity: 69
August 14, 2018, 05:46:46 PM
Yes, I think it's worth part of the money now to invest in Zcash while the price this week has fallen dramatically.
Activity: 94
August 14, 2018, 06:19:03 AM
I guess that this coins would be great, well it will need time to increase the value. Patience are the key and keep in mind that this is a long term investment which will give a great return.
Activity: 79
August 10, 2018, 10:55:43 AM
If you like this coin, then you can try to invest some money.  But you will not get a good profit.
Activity: 125
August 13, 2018, 04:08:45 PM
Not the best investment coin and I'd rather have chosen a more promising coin, but you can take a chance and invest in Zcash.
Activity: 44
August 13, 2018, 04:39:23 AM
Also, I think I have a possible in buying and selling environment. Furthermore, I select bitcoin too as this coins experienced large connection in crytocurrencies business therefore, bitcoin had a great credibility as well. e
Activity: 64
August 12, 2018, 06:23:38 PM
In Zcash it is worth investing now, because the price for this coin is low, but I advise you to hold coins only until the end of the year.
Activity: 112
August 09, 2018, 08:19:53 AM
I think it's worth investing in Zcash.  But it's better to invest most of the money in other coins.

ZCash may be a good investment after all, if it continues to provide real innovation to the blockchain space. But, if it's all based on hype without delivering real usability, then I'm afraid that it will die within a short time frame. I think that there are other altcoins which are more promising to invest into than ZCash.

I've heard that Ethereum will be integrating ZK-SNARKS which will bring privacy for smart contracts. Also, it will be upgrading to PoS, among many other things which makes ETH a better investment than ZEC in the long run. Therefore, it all depends on how many people are interested in ZEC as a privacy-based cryptocurrency for their daily payments. Smiley
I also think that in Zcash you should not invest.  Now ETH is a more promising coin for investment.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
August 09, 2018, 08:02:46 PM
If you want to buy and hold a coin Zcash I don't think it's a good choice, because the Zcash coin launch price is very high, but it's good if you are a miner and get zcash coins for free and continue or direct sales after receiving zcash coins.
Activity: 82
August 12, 2018, 11:22:42 AM
I utilize gpu mine the zcash and exchange, hold ... put resources into zcash never wrong to me . trust Zcash less a need to be a choice in contributing, with the absence of which has been specified companions here. Simply blast toward the start, and wind up like most altcoins, ie down and the sky is the limit from there. Zcash more appropriate for altcoin to gain benefit from trading.you put resources into zcash accept zcash like me .
Pages:
Jump to: