Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 9. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 12, 2018, 03:15:10 AM
This is based on personal preference, some people think that zcash is worth investing, but I am not optimistic about it, I think it is not good in Ethereum, I think investment zcash will not get a high profit
Activity: 22
August 12, 2018, 02:55:56 AM
This means that the value of the sender and receiver transactions are hidden in the block chain. Zcash is often compared to another crypto currency, protected by privacy and security, the so-called Monero.
Activity: 171
August 12, 2018, 12:55:09 AM
I think not.  I doubt that this coin will grow several times in price in the future.  So I'd rather choose another coin.
Activity: 140
August 11, 2018, 05:40:15 PM
If you want to buy and hold a coin Zcash I don't think it's a good choice, because the Zcash coin launch price is very high, but it's good if you are a miner and get zcash coins for free and continue or direct sales after receiving zcash coins.

Mining Zcash is not profitable at this price at all! Investing in it can probably be profitable, it spiked nice few times, and I dont think this price is real! But if you look at % from top 20 coins I think that DASH is currently most underpriced coin cos it fell most in % from ath!

I also think that you will give a very undervalued. It has a unique algorithm for hiding the sender, no one can track the sender and receiver of the coin
Maybe you're right.  Monero is a good coin and the price is now low.  I think part of the money is worth investing.
Activity: 103
August 05, 2018, 11:31:48 PM
I think it's worth investing in Zcash.  But it's better to invest most of the money in other coins.
Activity: 53
August 10, 2018, 02:21:21 PM
If you want to buy and hold a coin Zcash I don't think it's a good choice, because the Zcash coin launch price is very high, but it's good if you are a miner and get zcash coins for free and continue or direct sales after receiving zcash coins.

Mining Zcash is not profitable at this price at all! Investing in it can probably be profitable, it spiked nice few times, and I dont think this price is real! But if you look at % from top 20 coins I think that DASH is currently most underpriced coin cos it fell most in % from ath!

I also think that you will give a very undervalued. It has a unique algorithm for hiding the sender, no one can track the sender and receiver of the coin
Activity: 138
August 10, 2018, 02:17:27 PM

I think you're right.  Perhaps by the end of the year the price will quickly grow on this coin, but the chance that this will happen is small.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 11:04:24 AM

Activity: 210
August 09, 2018, 07:56:32 PM
Zcash also is a good coin as its value as well, and so it is worth in investing in Zcash and holding it will give you a good profit in the future.
Activity: 107
August 09, 2018, 07:53:45 PM
I don't really know much about zcash
Not until my friend introduced it to me but
he did not enlighten me more about it.
But I will try to read more about it on this thread.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
August 09, 2018, 07:48:24 PM
That coin dumped a lot. There was a lot of people wanting to purchase that coin for investments because of the mining capabilities.

Yeah. Perhaps ZCash would rise in value over the long term, as Bitcoin's price movement is on an uptrend. I've seen that most altcoins respond to BTC's price movement, so everytime the pioneer cryptocurrency rises in value, other cryptocurrencies follow. If its all the contrary, then there will be a downfall in the whole crypto market. Considering that ZCash is a privacy focused cryptocurrency, it can protect users funds from prying eyes, which would lead it to constant demand over time as people realize that their transactions are not anonymous with Bitcoin.

However, I do know that ZEC once started valued at over $1,000 per coin, but now its just between the $200 - $300 valuation. That's quite a steep decline in value within a short time frame (2016 to date), so it might take plenty of time before we could expect higher prices for ZEC. Therefore, I believe that now it's the perfect time to own some ZEC at bargain prices, as the current downfall in price within the crypto market won't last for long. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 09, 2018, 06:48:52 PM
I'm not a big expert on this coin. But I heard that this fall coin will start to rise in price, because of that. that the mining of this coin will be very complicated and a lot of equipment that was bought in 2017-2018 will not be able to produce this coin anymore, respectively, the number of miners will decrease and the price will increase.
Activity: 118
August 09, 2018, 06:29:33 PM
I personally think Zcash has HUGE potential in the coming years to be the leading anon- and privacy- centric blockchain. Price is now relatively low.. and I doubt it'll stay here for much longer. Expecting at least a 2-3x in this highly liquid market and holding this for the long haul.
Activity: 502
Merit: 118
Liberated Forever. Domesticated Never.
August 08, 2018, 02:39:09 PM
I think it's worth investing in Zcash.  But it's better to invest most of the money in other coins.

ZCash may be a good investment after all, if it continues to provide real innovation to the blockchain space. But, if it's all based on hype without delivering real usability, then I'm afraid that it will die within a short time frame. I think that there are other altcoins which are more promising to invest into than ZCash.

I've heard that Ethereum will be integrating ZK-SNARKS which will bring privacy for smart contracts. Also, it will be upgrading to PoS, among many other things which makes ETH a better investment than ZEC in the long run. Therefore, it all depends on how many people are interested in ZEC as a privacy-based cryptocurrency for their daily payments. Smiley
Activity: 348
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 06:34:12 AM
One major advantage is that Zcash has got lot of promising ideas under its cap and some good team to back them up. So if they are successful with their ideas, they are definitely going to outshine other crypto.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 06:17:34 AM
Don't like Cash in particular. There are better ones around. I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 406
August 08, 2018, 06:15:18 AM
ZEC recently looks like a strong coin. I think that this is still not the limit of growth. Perhaps in the near future the trend will continue. Still, the news background is extremely important for a coin.
Activity: 365
August 07, 2018, 09:08:36 AM
For you to know if the coin is worth investing in or not, take your time to do a research about it, look out for all necessary information and when invest in it if you find it very potentials but I think the coin is a good one to invest in.
Activity: 145
August 07, 2018, 09:02:41 AM
I do not see the point of investing in Zcash.  It is better to invest this money now in ETH and in a few months to make a profit.
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 09:21:18 PM
In view of your sentiments that the organizers truly does sounds so fishy says that you shouldn't in something to that effect on the grounds that the notoriety danger of the engineer is that high and the likelihood that the arrival on our speculation is low which is the reason it couldn't be considered as a coins worth contributing for trust your impulses sir.
Pages:
Jump to: