Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 28. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 17
February 04, 2018, 06:16:31 AM
After the news that Matthew Beck Top Managers of Cryptocurrency Asset Management said that Zcash could hit $ 60,000 in 2025, the price of Zcash has already begun to grow, as can be seen on the chart of the trading pair ZEC \ BTC, which continues to change in favor of Zcash.
https://www.tokens24.com/news/matthew-beck-top-rated-cryptocurrency-asset-managers-says-zcash-hit-60000-2025/
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
February 03, 2018, 05:26:46 PM
Zcash will become stronger this year.
Genesis-mining opened preorders for zec cloud mining several days ago.
Activity: 420
Merit: 266
February 03, 2018, 05:23:54 PM
ZCash is a cryptocurrency with a strong emphasis on privacy and identity protection. ZCash maintains the benefits of a public blockchain while enabling completely anonymous transactions. Zcash falls into the “same category” with Monero and other privacy-focused cryptocurrencies. If you think that they have a good future, investing in Zcash is a reasonable option.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
🌟 MIRA ICO 🌟
February 03, 2018, 05:15:22 PM
The premine of founders rewards is standard for any coin beginning out because how else would the people who ran the project get paid? In any event though Zcash has been successful for sure, one can consider this a solid investment especially considering the rise hasn't happened yet this Spring.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
February 03, 2018, 05:02:02 PM

Although I doubt much that it will overtake Bitcoin, it is the cool crypto. Zcash is good to be mined as well. You get more profit from mining this alt than from mining BTC, for example. I believe that Zcash will start gaining in a month or a bit more.

The difficulty of mining bitcoin is rising to much. I think it is better to mine the ZEC.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
February 01, 2018, 10:37:04 PM
$5941.80 < that's the price of zcash ATH

if you really follow zooko closely he said trillions coming into this space

Nice. If that's the case, then this time would be the perfect opportunity to grab some cheap ZEC as the whole cryptocurrency market has declined in value. I believe that once prices on Bitcoin bounce back to their original levels, ZCash will follow making you some nice profit. But, if you buy and hold for the long term until ZEC reaches a new all-time high, then your earnings would be bigger making it one of the best investments you could make right now. After all, ZEC is the first Zero Knowledge privacy coin, so it has a lot of potential of becoming something big in the future. Wink

Zcash should dominate the privacy-centric cryptocurrency space within a few years.

Only time will tell if this will happen or not. One thing for sure is that there are coins which deliver greater privacy with additional features. Monero enforces anonymity by default and uses strong privacy techniques. Therefore, it would only be a matter of time before ZEC could deliver something better and innovating to dominate the privacy focused cryptocurrency sector in the future. Nonetheless, in crypto land anything is possible. Just my thoughts Grin
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
February 01, 2018, 01:44:08 PM

Although I doubt much that it will overtake Bitcoin, it is the cool crypto. Zcash is good to be mined as well. You get more profit from mining this alt than from mining BTC, for example. I believe that Zcash will start gaining in a month or a bit more.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
January 30, 2018, 10:43:13 AM
This coin seems to me not to be undervalued at the present time. But, as life shows us, everything can change very quickly. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the news.
We know Zcash and Dash are good , but I heard there is a new guy named Zencash want to beat them .How do you think about it?
Activity: 434
January 30, 2018, 10:35:46 AM
I don't know the future prediction about Zcash, whether it continues to grow or just drown like other altcoin. The value of Zcash is also determined by supply and demand. The more people invest and use the more valuable the value of Zcash. The movement of the coin market is worth listening to because the trend shows a significant price reduction compared to when it was first published. It takes time to prove whether Zcash becomes "The next Bitcoin" or sink and disappear like the hundreds of cryptocurrencies that ever existed. But i think is not worth it to invest in Zcash
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
January 30, 2018, 06:38:42 AM
This coin seems to me not to be undervalued at the present time. But, as life shows us, everything can change very quickly. Therefore, it is necessary to follow the news.
I also think that today this coin is undervalued, because I think in the future there will be quite a serious need for anonymous crypto-currencies, when the state regulators will take up the collection of funds
Activity: 179
January 30, 2018, 06:34:38 AM
Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley

Zcash is an open sourced comparatively newly launched crypto currency, its secured, offers  privacy and selective transparency.

However, commenting on its worthiness for investment is tough. So far it’s not sure shot bet for good profits. Though, investors are getting founder rewards, but according to me, investment to Zcash should be to the tune of 10-15% of the total investment.

Yes, there’s a great team standing behind Zcash, so even founders’ reward is not an issue as for me. And I totally agree with you as for the profits, Zcash is not of the best coins for trading or investment, at least for short term. The usd graph - https://cex.io/zec-usd - is more or less stable, meaning that volatility is quite low. And this is not very good when you seek profit.
Activity: 345
Merit: 10
January 23, 2018, 09:03:45 AM
Zcash should dominate the privacy-centric cryptocurrency space within a few years.
January 23, 2018, 07:21:21 AM
Their biggest drawback is the founder's rewards Lips sealed Soon this coin will lose hype and we will see it's real value.

you must be new ethereum was 17% premined
January 23, 2018, 07:20:12 AM
$5941.80 < that's the price of zcash ATH

if you really follow zooko closely he said trillions coming into this space
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
January 23, 2018, 07:14:01 AM
Based on your opinions that the founders really does sounds so fishy says that you shouldn't in something like that because the reputation risk of the developer is that high and the probability that the return on our investment is very low which is why it could not be considered as a coins worth investing for trust your instincts sir.
Activity: 96
January 23, 2018, 07:10:49 AM
Their biggest drawback is the founder's rewards Lips sealed Soon this coin will lose hype and we will see it's real value.
Activity: 228
GIF by SOCIFI
January 23, 2018, 06:58:10 AM
Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley

Zcash is an open sourced comparatively newly launched crypto currency, its secured, offers  privacy and selective transparency.

However, commenting on its worthiness for investment is tough. So far it’s not sure shot bet for good profits. Though, investors are getting founder rewards, but according to me, investment to Zcash should be to the tune of 10-15% of the total investment.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 19, 2018, 03:07:57 PM

As of today, ZCash is way below the price it had since launch. In this sense, it could be considered undervalued as it has not even reached above the initial prices. Of course, ZEC has been quite slow with development and innovation, but I believe that soon it might rise in value exponentially when all of the crypto market starts to gain traction.

Despite everything, as you've said earlier, everything can change quickly. Especially in crypto land, any cryptocurrency can become extremely valuable and then become worthless within a short time frame. Since they're extremely volatile, we cannot predict what will happen in the future. But, as we follow the news, we could have an idea whenever it is the perfect time to invest into a specific cryptocurrency or not.

Given that there has been a rise in the number of ZEC clones lately, there are now varieties of coins that deliver ZCash's tried and tested technology, along with some extra features. It is only a matter of time before the competition becomes fierce, and other ZEC based coins take the lead.

Nevertheless, since ZEC has been rising in price slowly, it wouldn't hurt to invest into it for the long term. Things could get interesting in the future, if ZCash enforces shielded transactions by default, and people start using this feature with more depth. Just my opinion Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 3
January 18, 2018, 08:33:38 AM
I can't believe that nobody seems to be put off by the fact that there's absolutely no way to verify how many coins are actually in circulation.  Sure, the "founders" supposedly destroyed the master keys when they launched ZEC, but we have no way to verify that they didn't write them down before doing so.  Plus, if someone found a flaw to create an unlimited supply of coins, would they even tell anyone?  Because of that, I see absolutely no use in this coin or any of the others that are based on it.
Activity: 56
January 18, 2018, 08:26:27 AM
Pages:
Jump to: