Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 38. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
May 16, 2017, 01:53:13 AM
Before investing in a project first you must look upon all evidences, and speculations.
For example i have found this :
https://decentralize.today/five-reasons-zcash-is-the-most-corporate-cryptocoin-youve-ever-seen-a77ac430b0e8
Trusted setup is a backdoor, as claims Peter Todd.

If you investigate further you will find out that many trusted members donćt have good opinion about.

But some of the main altcoins (mostly ETH and maybe also LTC and Monero/Zcash and maybe a PoS coin) can definitively challenge Bitcoin. ETH is working on own scaling solutions (sharding and Raiden). In the case of LTC.
Zcash - centralized scam coin (see founders reward & master keys).

He was moderator of this forum for a while, and people trust him.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 532
May 15, 2017, 06:47:50 PM
it is worth to invest. One day, people will understand that the anonymity and the security are the important things since the government is likely to control everything. They will soon buy more and more zcash to hide themselves
It is centralized and the developers earn more perks when it comes to Zcash and that is the main reason i do not like this coin,the founders reward they have is ridiculous and that is the main reason this coin is going to fail in the future. Nothing against personal choices but just pointing out my thoughts about the coin.
Activity: 243
Merit: 250
May 15, 2017, 05:07:59 PM
it is worth to invest. One day, people will understand that the anonymity and the security are the important things since the government is likely to control everything. They will soon buy more and more zcash to hide themselves

Then they shouldn't buy Zcash: https://twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856
Wow, that guy has to be an imbecile to say something like that.
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
May 15, 2017, 04:45:59 PM

Then they shouldn't buy Zcash: https://twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
May 15, 2017, 04:16:53 PM
Funny to go back and read about these things. Seeing how low zcash went. Let everyone know to not invest heavy upfront. Very risky

No kidding, the kind of valuations it took was crazy too.
Activity: 700
May 15, 2017, 04:08:45 PM
Funny to go back and read about these things. Seeing how low zcash went. Let everyone know to not invest heavy upfront. Very risky
Activity: 338
Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem
May 15, 2017, 03:55:54 PM
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
May 15, 2017, 12:51:29 PM
I think it's worth investing because of anonymity.

That is right. The ZCash has the combination of bitcoin and Monero.
Activity: 560
May 15, 2017, 06:23:40 AM
Zcash could be good without 20% commission to investor team. Their 20% is too high, I avoid to buy this because I hate they dump on me.
We could say this is main reason why everybody hesitate to invest and waits for other opportunities.
The ZCash team is slow, in my own opinion, when it comes to releasing constant upgrades and improvements (unlike other alts). I hope that soon, we would be able to see an official release of the GUI wallet, as well as cross-platform compatibility to gain a wider audience. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
This is another one, not having GUI wallet is immature, this should be main task and should be worked on this day and night for that premine! I get feeling they are not sure what the are doing, this is not good climate for investors.
XMR can give you more anonymity without premine risk.
Activity: 322
May 15, 2017, 05:59:38 AM
Activity: 226
Merit: 10
May 15, 2017, 02:10:18 AM
buy monero (XMR) instead

They have different usage. So it is better to have both.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
May 14, 2017, 12:03:15 PM
buy monero (XMR) instead
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
May 14, 2017, 11:56:40 AM
Yes i guess it is a good investment or all bitcoin holders in the market as we can see in the price of zcash we cant see the growth of the pricec and we can really see the potential of this coins but altcoins can be good in long term investing so we can really maximize the cashback in our investment.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
May 14, 2017, 02:50:09 AM
The growth of price of Zcash is rapid. Zcash become competitor of eth and dash. Those three coins I think are worth investing. Since bitcoin touch 1700 USD the price of dash and eth stable at 84-90 USD how about zcash? I am not sure in one or two weeks if bitcoin price rise again, will zcash price follow the bitcoin?
Activity: 317
May 14, 2017, 02:34:27 AM
Greg Maxwell gave a presentation at Coinbase on 28 April about Confidential Transactions. If you're interested in Zcash, Monero, or Dash, you should watch about 9 minutes, starting at 28:44. He starts off with Zcash and covers these three coins (plus a few others):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHPYNZ8i1cU

Interesting. This presentation truly explains how ZEC, XMR and Dash works with their anonymity features, and exposes the risks underlying them. I like the concept of Confidential Transactions explained by Greg on this detailed presentation, which may be revolutionary once it matures.

If something like this gets implemented into Bitcoin, it would greatly enhance its privacy and make it more practical towards business use. That is why, in my own opinion, anonymous cryptocurrencies are the future and might be well worth the investment.

These previously mentioned coins have a strong development team, and community, resulting in their usage and stability for years to come. Just my thoughts. Grin

That is right. The ZEC team is very well paid.
legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 10, 2017, 11:51:10 AM
Greg Maxwell gave a presentation at Coinbase on 28 April about Confidential Transactions. If you're interested in Zcash, Monero, or Dash, you should watch about 9 minutes, starting at 28:44. He starts off with Zcash and covers these three coins (plus a few others):

Interesting. This presentation truly explains how ZEC, XMR and Dash works with their anonymity features, and exposes the risks underlying them. I like the concept of Confidential Transactions explained by Greg on this detailed presentation, which may be revolutionary once it matures.

If something like this gets implemented into Bitcoin, it would greatly enhance its privacy and make it more practical towards business use. That is why, in my own opinion, anonymous cryptocurrencies are the future and might be well worth the investment.

These previously mentioned coins have a strong development team, and community, resulting in their usage and stability for years to come. Just my thoughts. Grin
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
May 09, 2017, 02:31:00 AM
agree. founders are greedier than ever. it could have been distributed fairly. there's classic though. i'm not a fan of classics either but its still has value. to me these are all just plain coins like just like XMR. if you have to invest to an anon coin take those who have been distributed fairly and cheaper ones like XSPEC.

SDC could have been good but was delisted on polo lately.  Cheesy

Exactly. That is the problem with most altcoins out there, as their greedy developers and/or founders tend to either pre-mine or tax the cryptocurrency for their own gains. The result of this is failure, as it limits the ability for the cryptocurrency to grow.

Everything about ZEC is great, as it introduces a revolutionary technology that improves our financial privacy. If the ZEC team had a fair distribution without founder's reward, then I think that it would've been a huge success and become widely used among everyday people.

The battle between several anon coins like Dash and Monero, make it really hard for ZEC to get a grasp at becoming higher in market cap and popularity, as previously mentioned coins, have a fast-paced development and innovation.

Nevertheless, it might be interesting to see how ZCash's price would be after the founder's reward period is over. Just my opinion.  Smiley

So it needs more users and develop further and better than other anom coins.
Activity: 850
Merit: 1000
May 03, 2017, 03:22:38 PM

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 03, 2017, 02:37:50 PM
agree. founders are greedier than ever. it could have been distributed fairly. there's classic though. i'm not a fan of classics either but its still has value. to me these are all just plain coins like just like XMR. if you have to invest to an anon coin take those who have been distributed fairly and cheaper ones like XSPEC.

Exactly. That is the problem with most altcoins out there, as their greedy developers and/or founders tend to either pre-mine or tax the cryptocurrency for their own gains. The result of this is failure, as it limits the ability for the cryptocurrency to grow.

Everything about ZEC is great, as it introduces a revolutionary technology that improves our financial privacy. If the ZEC team had a fair distribution without founder's reward, then I think that it would've been a huge success and become widely used among everyday people.

The battle between several anon coins like Dash and Monero, make it really hard for ZEC to get a grasp at becoming higher in market cap and popularity, as previously mentioned coins, have a fast-paced development and innovation.

Nevertheless, it might be interesting to see how ZCash's price would be after the founder's reward period is over. Just my opinion.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
April 28, 2017, 12:31:59 PM
Zcash could be good without 20% commission to investor team. Their 20% is too high, I avoid to buy this because I hate they dump on me.

Looking at their growth it will be a big margin for all the investors probably. Zcash can become a future money if the developers give it more to the users rather than keeping it to themselves.

Pages:
Jump to: