Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 33. (Read 36191 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
October 04, 2017, 04:51:48 PM
Since Zcash launch, prices have been around the $1000+ mark, however after a few days the price has gone down, and I think that it will continue to do so for the following days until it reaches the total supply of 21 million coins.

In my own opinion, Zcash has been overvalued, (considering that there have been privacy oriented altcoins before like Monero) and the fact that Zcash does not enforce anonymity by default (unlike Monero), it makes me wonder whenever Zcash would be a good investment or not.

If there is one thing that I don't like about Zcash, is the fact that it is behind a company, as well as having a sort of premine called Founder's reward, which seems kind of fishy to me.

Please let me know what do you think about this.  Smiley

my opinion is that zcash is basically just a premined scam.

it has been created out of nothing, then marketed to get value, that exchange sales have been propagated as the value of all zcash units, and suddenly values of hundreds of billions have been created. worst part of this is that national bankers are then starting to gamble with those even more.

after zcash team has sold its premine they will abandon it and create a new coin with marketing propaganda for old zcash going into decline and beeing overshadowed by new coins.

you are all diseased.

regards
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
October 04, 2017, 04:48:58 PM
I believe that Zcash very promising coin and have a good future
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
October 04, 2017, 04:48:13 PM
Current price of Zcash is US$ 238.

I did see the pump and dump price which hit the +400 mark.

Not a good idea to buy and hold Zcash.
Activity: 252
October 04, 2017, 04:45:16 PM
One thing I still trying to understand is why it's a good news for Zcash if ethereum is going to implement the same protocol. Surely that makes ether an alternative to Zcash and impacting its usage? Also do we really need so many privacy coins given that major chains are also implementing zero-knowledge protocols.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
October 04, 2017, 04:07:59 PM
No. Look at the awful pump and dump it just had. So much wrong with this coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
October 03, 2017, 02:43:38 PM
I would say, coins like Monero , ZEC, PIVx etc have traditionally been good to invest.
Activity: 56
October 03, 2017, 01:21:10 PM
I think that there is investment value because there is implementation of Zcash on Ethereum.

How do you implement ZCash on the Ethereum network?
Activity: 40
September 25, 2017, 04:33:01 PM
I think that there is investment value because there is implementation of Zcash on Ethereum.
September 25, 2017, 03:42:06 PM
Better options exist with much more upside. Check out ZenCash and Zcoin.
Activity: 236
September 24, 2017, 04:13:42 AM
I was planning to buy some. But now I'm in a doubt whether I should buy or not.

Similar feeling here. No good news on the Zcash.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
ALTCON Address - AXnEWgp4WQHXcEFrGVfeqv6sKxkF6cKjg
September 17, 2017, 12:29:22 PM
I was planning to buy some. But now I'm in a doubt whether I should buy or not.
September 17, 2017, 11:34:25 AM
i use gpu mine the zcash  and trade, hold ... invest in zcash never wrong to me . hope you invest in zcash believe zcash like me .

Any reason for the faster drop of ZEC relative to other cons?

Don't understand it either. Even after news like this (https://www.coindesk.com/jpmorgan-partners-zcash-team-add-enterprise-security/) it is still dropping Sad
Maybe it's still the sell out aftermath of the china people..

Dont think that news means they are actually using Zcash. Fact is superior and undervalued solutions exist in Zencash and Zcoin. Makes little need for Zcash which is under a lot of corporate influence as well.
Activity: 170
Merit: 101
September 17, 2017, 09:26:20 AM
i use gpu mine the zcash  and trade, hold ... invest in zcash never wrong to me . hope you invest in zcash believe zcash like me .

Don't understand it either. Even after news like this (https://www.coindesk.com/jpmorgan-partners-zcash-team-add-enterprise-security/) it is still dropping Sad
Maybe it's still the sell out aftermath of the china people..
Activity: 56
September 17, 2017, 08:34:32 AM

Activity: 140
September 11, 2017, 03:38:24 AM
Activity: 336
September 11, 2017, 03:29:53 AM
lots of people are going crazy to mine the zcash with the antiminer D3. definitely it is worth investing the z cash now.. get your chance

lol good luck mining ZEC with D3. Please do you homework before you start posting this rubbish
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
September 11, 2017, 03:20:58 AM
lots of people are going crazy to mine the zcash with the antiminer D3. definitely it is worth investing the z cash now.. get your chance
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
September 11, 2017, 03:03:30 AM

Yeah zcash is really a good currency and it is first choice when miners get into gpu mining. This is profitable to mine as well hold buying it over the wallets. It's value is been stable since long and they have made lots of breakthrough.

My stress is always on the mining thing if zcash. If you see some bug pools like HashNest and Nicehash then they provide the zcash mining as most profitable into their pools which actually pumps the coins value and the effect can be seen with recent updates too.

So yeah, zcash could be considered into good type of investment when considering the altcoin investment.

September 10, 2017, 10:58:14 AM
Zcash less a priority to be an option in investing, with the lack of which has been mentioned friends here. Just boom at the beginning, and end up like most altcoins, ie down and more. Zcash more suitable for altcoin to earn profit from trading.

Couldn't agree more with you, mate. ZCash is more ideal for short term investing, rather than using the same as a serious investment tool for the long term. When it first started, it was within the $1k range, but quickly dropped in value. It is up to this point, where ZEC has been having a hard time trying to rise back to its original levels, since it cannot provide innovation where other altcoins have taken the lead.

If ZEC would've implemented a cross-platform wallet with user friendliness in the first place, then it would've had a major interest from everyday people helping it gain momentum in the mainstream world. But, the way I see it, development for ZEC is too slow and it may take a couple of years (if it ever does) to see a real wallet become released for it.

Another thing, is that the privacy part of ZEC is not enforced by default, making the majority of transactions take place in the transparent area of it, instead of driving more usage towards Shielded Transactions. Those who are not tech savvy will believe that their transactions are being private, when in reality it is not (unless they use the Shielded Transactions feature). In this part, I think that Monero wins as it enforces privacy over every transaction, making it nearly impossible to track any balance within a block explorer. Just my thoughts Grin

If the ZEC force the anonymity in every transaction, can it compete with Monero?

ZEC is already far superior than monero in regard to privacy/anonymity. The point the user mentioned is a complete non issue.
Activity: 28
September 10, 2017, 10:08:42 AM
Zcash less a priority to be an option in investing, with the lack of which has been mentioned friends here. Just boom at the beginning, and end up like most altcoins, ie down and more. Zcash more suitable for altcoin to earn profit from trading.

Couldn't agree more with you, mate. ZCash is more ideal for short term investing, rather than using the same as a serious investment tool for the long term. When it first started, it was within the $1k range, but quickly dropped in value. It is up to this point, where ZEC has been having a hard time trying to rise back to its original levels, since it cannot provide innovation where other altcoins have taken the lead.

If ZEC would've implemented a cross-platform wallet with user friendliness in the first place, then it would've had a major interest from everyday people helping it gain momentum in the mainstream world. But, the way I see it, development for ZEC is too slow and it may take a couple of years (if it ever does) to see a real wallet become released for it.

Another thing, is that the privacy part of ZEC is not enforced by default, making the majority of transactions take place in the transparent area of it, instead of driving more usage towards Shielded Transactions. Those who are not tech savvy will believe that their transactions are being private, when in reality it is not (unless they use the Shielded Transactions feature). In this part, I think that Monero wins as it enforces privacy over every transaction, making it nearly impossible to track any balance within a block explorer. Just my thoughts Grin

If the ZEC force the anonymity in every transaction, can it compete with Monero?
Pages:
Jump to: