Pages:
Author

Topic: Is Zcash worth to invest in it? - page 37. (Read 36191 times)

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
June 01, 2017, 11:31:43 AM
When I saw Zcash stable at 80 euro ish and drop to 75 I wanted to buy. Wish I had since it's price doubled haha

I feel the same way as you, mate. I was skeptical at first, when I saw the value rise within the first days of launch, and then decline massively in value. But now, I'm seeing that the price is rising back up again, making me wish I had bought in earlier to reap up the profits.

But still, I believe that it is better late than never and if Zcash continues to rise in price, it may increase in market cap rating making it the third or fourth most largest cryptocurrency in the markets.

It's still in its early days, so we should give it some more time for growth until its technology becomes useful and mature enough for anyone to join in. I think that huge things will happen once the founder's reward period comes to an end. Just my opinion.  Smiley
Activity: 687
Merit: 301
May 31, 2017, 01:56:01 PM
When I saw Zcash stable at 80 euro ish and drop to 75 I wanted to buy. Wish I had since it's price doubled haha
legendary
May 31, 2017, 01:36:35 PM
Zcash since the first launch the price is very high. It's not good for investment,

Yes. ZCash's price was nearly $2000 when it first launched, later decreasing in value a few months thereafter. Right now, ZEC's price has been rising following other altcoins movement, but it would only be a matter of time before it falls back again in value.

If there would be no innovation for ZEC like a stable GUI wallet release and cross-platform compatibility, it would make it harder to become widely used by every day people. Not everyone is tech savvy and people would prefer a digital currency which is easier to use for their daily payments.

Only time will tell if ZEC's underlying technology becomes widely used in the mainstream world. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
May 25, 2017, 09:41:41 PM
Zcash since the first launch the price is very high. It's not good for investment,
legendary
May 25, 2017, 09:33:06 PM
Well it was inevitable that the big banks and huge whales would start getting involved in Crypto and the Tech it holds. Gone are the days of basement nerds and teenage miners involved in Crypto to disrupt the financial status quo, now everyone wants a piece of the pie. I saw ZCASH go up over 150% today on Polo because of the JPMORGAN news but am wondering myself is it too late to buy now or should we get some?

Agree. The days where cryptocurrencies used to be associated with geeks and mostly negative stuff, are over. Nowadays, big companies, businesses, banks, and governments are realizing the true potential of Bitcoin's underlying technology called the blockchain, and are driving the markets to new heights.

Most of the altcoins that we've never thought that they would rise exponentially, are doing so these days, which show the increased interest in cryptocurrencies from nearly everyone around the world. Zcash used to be worth nearly $60 after it declined in price since launch, and now it has skyrocketed in value in just a few months.

The question is whenever altcoins like ZCash would remain as is in value with potential for growth, or will it decline back to its original levels? Bubble, hype, speculation or whatever you want to call it, these results are surely profitable for those who have invested earlier in almost any kind of cryptocurrency.

I wish that I've invested earlier into ZEC, but never thought about this moment since you can't predict the value of cryptocurrencies due to their highly volatile nature. But still, it is better late than never. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
May 24, 2017, 05:59:36 PM
am wondering myself is it too late to buy now or should we get some?
If you have some extra money buy and then forget about them Cheesy

Maybe in 10 years you'll regret it, maybe not.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 23, 2017, 02:19:04 PM
Well it was inevitable that the big banks and huge whales would start getting involved in Crypto and the Tech it holds. Gone are the days of basement nerds and teenage miners involved in Crypto to disrupt the financial status quo, now everyone wants a piece of the pie. I saw ZCASH go up over 150% today on Polo because of the JPMORGAN news but am wondering myself is it too late to buy now or should we get some?
Activity: 317
Merit: 250
May 23, 2017, 02:02:39 PM
JPM buying it up more publicly SHOULD sour the coin for the community- BANKSTERS are invading. But with all the influx very few people consider morals or premines or banksters in the equation any more, only profit.

Are you sure the JPM is buying the coins directly?
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
ZOHEM | DECENTRALISED USER BEHAVIOUR DATA PROTOCOL
May 22, 2017, 02:35:00 PM
 JPM buying it up more publicly SHOULD sour the coin for the community- BANKSTERS are invading. But with all the influx very few people consider morals or premines or banksters in the equation any more, only profit.
Activity: 388
Merit: 288
Living the dream
May 22, 2017, 01:43:13 PM
nope, it will make it more popular and well known I think, and it will show that Zcash is not only good for to make invisible money transfers but also good for big banks since the privacy has utmost importance in such organizations. So, this would affect the price of coin, and we have seen it today.
Activity: 602
May 22, 2017, 01:31:23 PM
The deal with JPM is misunderstood by the market, it seems.
JPM signed a deal with the company behind ZEC and I doubt it will have any impact on the coin...
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 2369
May 22, 2017, 11:41:18 AM
Thanks for the link, I came here to understand what was going on!
Activity: 182
Merit: 108
May 22, 2017, 10:34:26 AM
Price of Zcash just doubled - is over 200 USD

If you are wondering why, this new partnership is worth noticing:

http://www.coindesk.com/jpmorgan-partners-zcash-team-add-enterprise-security/
legendary
May 19, 2017, 11:04:46 AM
it is worth to invest. One day, people will understand that the anonymity and the security are the important things since the government is likely to control everything. They will soon buy more and more zcash to hide themselves

It might be so. All of these will depend if Zcash's technology will become widely used in the mainstream world. It has just started, so I would give it some time for it to mature and become widely recognized by the people, especially businesses and corporations where they would be looking for a cryptocurrency that would give them outstanding privacy over their transactions.

But until now, I think that it's best to wait until the founder's reward ends. Just sharing my thoughts.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010
ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀
May 17, 2017, 09:51:15 AM
Whether Zcash will also have a better future?

If true Zcash has a better future, then I will invest there.

The price fluctuation is good in Zcash and also the popularity had been increasing gradually so I would suggest investing in it for trading will be beneficial. For long term holding it may not be so successful.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
May 17, 2017, 09:43:27 AM
Whether Zcash will also have a better future?

If true Zcash has a better future, then I will invest there.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
May 16, 2017, 01:51:17 PM
it is worth to invest. One day, people will understand that the anonymity and the security are the important things since the government is likely to control everything. They will soon buy more and more zcash to hide themselves

yes i agree, it worth to invest in zcash, i have seen many people who earns a little bit by time to time, it is better to earn a little bit than earning nothing. i have seen it before many people start earning zcash in many countries.
Activity: 350
May 16, 2017, 11:26:39 AM
If you're asking for invest Money in zcash, I don't have certain answer. But if you do mining, it could be good idea to mine zcash. Actually, if you have mining hardwares.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
May 16, 2017, 08:10:02 AM
Yes I think Zcash is worth it to invest because Before I bought Zcash coin with the price is cheap and if you see the price it is high. But I hold this for few years because I believe this coin have more potential to increase. Many people invest in Zcash and many big investor will invest to this coin. I already bought 1 zcash again last week and my friend bought 5 zcash . And they mine zcash because they really know tjis coin have big big future . But no one can know what is the future of zcash.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
May 16, 2017, 03:22:38 AM
Zcash is truly worth it to invest. And my friends are mining this alt coin using nicehash. I'm just still if I'm going to follow them with this investment by buying my own mining and will start to mine this. But if not I'll go with the normal way of trading and I'm going to buy bitcoin and will just sell it at higher price.
Pages:
Jump to: